Brothers of the Mask, Sisters of the Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the deletions. I accidentally hit post and forgot to upload the sword and horse picture. However, as I was unaware before, I didn't realize that this was an intermediate level group, so I sincerely apologize for wasting your time. Good luck finding more people!
Sorry about that. Thank you

I'm so sorry I've been very busy, I'll try to post ASAP

Hey :) How's it going? If there is an opening for the brothers of the mask I would love to be one but if not totally no worries. This is an awesome idea :)

Sorry! Some stuff came up in my family and I havent been on top of everything for a while

Name: Dimitri Adessi di Venezia

Gender/Sex: Male

Race: Italian/French

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Birthplace: Venice

Role in Group: Townsperson (Bartender/Blacksmith)

Lover/Crush (if it applies): Open

Kin: Mother and younger brother

5 Good Traits

Compassionate
Strong
Protective
Caring
Charming

5 Flaws

Loves to Drink and Fight
Indecisive
Ladies Man
Rebellious
Reckless

DSC_7491.jpg
Mariano-Di-Vaio5.jpeg marinodivaio.jpg
animals_hdwallpaper_rising-horse_59481.jpg
sword-balric_front.jpg swept_hilt_rapier_c__1610__2__by_danelli_armouries-d7d76z4.jpg daggar.jpg
History (can roleplay out if done right)

Dimitri is a 26 year old blacksmith who specializes in swords especially those for the Brothers of the Mask and Sisters of the Blade. He does not only blacksmith but black market deals with certain groups. He is the first born of his family, taking care of his mother (from France decent) and 13 year old brother. His father (Italian Decent) passed away during a riot in the town they lived in. His father was trying to protect them when people overran their home for their weapons. Dimitri stayed with him till the end and was almost killed himself when a Sister of the Blade saved them. He was 21 at the time and has sworn to provide them with aide ever since. He himself wants to join them and be apart of the Brothers but he knows he has other duties to his family. He is very skilled with swords and any kind of weapon.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted.

Take your time Mira. Real life before roleplay.

Hey guys, I apologise for the absence I am just really, really sick. I am still in though and expect my post soon. Again, really sorry.

I'll be posting soon as well, (sorry, been a long week)

ah darn! I got NO alerts on this one at all. Posting now! So sorry >3<

And sorry for the long post. I tried to catch up with all.

Status
Not open for further replies.