Brothers of the Mask, Sisters of the Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I shall make two then. If not later tonight, then I will get to it tomorrow. If you consider my female character as a possible leader material, I shall take the torch.

Alright, I shall make two then. If not later tonight, then I will get to it tomorrow. If you consider my female character as a possible leader material, I shall take the torch.
So, would you want the role of leader? It's open.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
Alessandra Brunetti
Gender/Sex: Female
Race: Pure Italian
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Birthplace: Castelbuono in Palermo Province, Sicily
Role in Group: Leader of the Sisters of the Blade
Lover/Crush (if it applies): None at this point
Kin: Step-Mother and father she left behind in her birth place
5 Good Traits
Brave
Persuasive
Intelligent
Keen
Protective
5 Flaws
Stubborn
Sometimes over-protective
Talkative
Persistent
Likes to argue

Picture
10746-girl-red-haired-face-eyes-languid--0311.jpg

Horse
4bb7cdb74445b-6-anni-vecchio-cavallo-frisone-belle-per-la-vendita-1-200-.jpg

Horse's name is Cavaliere, Italian word for the Knight. He is a Stallone di cavallo sanfratellano breed or simply San Fratello, native to Sicily.

Sword
Image3.jpg
Italian Calvary Sword

Outfit
sexy-lady-zorro-costume.jpg

(Since it is so damn hard to find and outfit for females that doesn't look slutty, I choose this one. Only thing, boots are above the knee and more of a riding boots with thicker heels...plus she looks better in this than this chick :P)

History
(I'll keep it short, can explain more IC)

Alessandra was born as the second child in Brunetti family. Her family is wealthy and owns enormous horse ranch and vineyard back on Sicily. However, when she was still a little girl, her brother Vito was kidnapped by unknown people never to come back. Not waiting for her parents to decide to offer money for his safe return, she found out about where he might be thanks to her negotiating skills and persuasive nature. Her brother was sold in Spain, having his dignity and prestige taken away from him. Soon she encountered trouble while being chased by several huntsmen. She was saved by her brother and taken to his new "home". Paying a decent money, she ordered his horse delivered to him. Finding out the story about the rebels and avengers going by the name of Zorro, she decided to stay and offered her help. Moreover because she found out her brother's kidnapping was arranged by their hunger-craving step-mother.

Name:
Vito Brunetti
Gender/Sex: Male
Race: Pure Italian
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Birthplace: Castelbuono in Palermo Province, Sicily
Role in Group: Second in Command of Brothers of the mask(I guess o3o)
Lover/Crush (if it applies): None at the moment
Kin: Step-Mother and father he left behind in his birth place
5 Good Traits
Optimistic
Daredevil
Good with lock picking and pickpocketing
Efficient in battle
Tactician
5 Flaws
Know-all
His love for music and drinking often gets him in trouble
Loves to pick a fight then beat up people
Jester
Ladiesman

Picture
David-Gandy-02.jpg

Horse
DSCN0600.JPG

(Of same colour and breed like his sister's, but a few years older brother of his sister's horse. He is named Signore, italian for the Lord)

Sword
oknf.jpg

(Same kind as his sister's only with light handle and darker body while his sister's is of lighter body and dark handle)

Outfit
zorro_costume_185.jpg

History
(Again short, will explain better in IC if needed)

He was the first-born child in his family, promising to be a great heritor of his family belongings, before his step-mother decided to organise his kidnapping and proclaimed him dead so she had her hands on fortunes. Escaping from his kidnappers, he travelled with the group of gypsies earning money with playing music and singing as a talented musician. Arriving in Spain, he was involved in a bar fight when accused of stealing the bottle of drink, just before his future leader came in and scattered the masses. Convincing him to take him along, she became a useful addition to the Brothers of the Mask.

(I apologise it took a while)​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Glad you like it ;3

Ready when you are :3

Name: Enrique Armando Ortiz
Gender/Sex: Male
Race: Puerto Rican
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Birthplace: Ponce, Puerto Rico
Role in Group: No longer a member, previously a marksman.
Lover/Crush (if it applies): Cassandra Ortega (Deceased)
Kin: None.
5 Good Traits: Gifted swordsman, Gifted marksman, Very kind, Loyal to those who are loyal to him.
5 Flaws: Heavy Drinker since Cassandra's death, Little regard for his own life, Doesnt much like leaving his enemies alive, Rather brash, No longer follows the code.
Picture:
xm6dmp.jpg
2j8509.jpg
eiuyv7.jpg
2uptg2d.jpg
t6fof7.jpg
Horse: Belgian Warmblood, Ceaser,
2quhdsx.jpg

Sword:
jucm69.jpg

History: Just general info everyone should know so that the RP isnt all choppy. He was forced to decide between saving the love of his life Cassandra, or a group of people. By the code of the Mask he was to save the latter so that more innocent lives could be spared. He did as he was told but left the order immediately after. He since has become less reliant on the code he learned while in the order and taken to killing anyone in his path for vengeance, an endless vendetta against the government of Mexico. Who's soldiers were responsible for the circumstances that he lost his love to. He seeks to demolish the government and wipe it clean so that a new Mexico can rise, a better one, one without corruption.

You say that the history can be revealed in the roleplay if done right. What do you mean by that?

Does that mean the history is optional as long as we gradually reveal it in the roleplay?

Hey guys, I will post in IC tomorrow I think :3 I will do my best

Sorry for the deletions. I accidentally hit post and forgot to upload the sword and horse picture. However, as I was unaware before, I didn't realize that this was an intermediate level group, so I sincerely apologize for wasting your time. Good luck finding more people!

Status
Not open for further replies.