Brother Back Home

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Jacob chuckled. "Yes, it does..." But he kept stroking his brother, even if the water had already cleaned the soap and their both bodies. A few minutes later, Jacob stopped and walked out of the shower. "I'm going to save that for later..." Muttered him with a grin, pointing at his little brother cock, which was quite ward due to Jacob caressing. "What do you say if we get in some clothes and go hit the mall. I'll drive."

" Ok. " he said as he jumped out of the shower then whent to his room and grabbed his usuall attier which consisted of tight black jeans dark blue shirt and a purple hoodie. He reached into his dresser and grabbed some ring's, lip rings to be exact two. He put them in his bottom lip and smiled as he fixed his dark hair.

Jacob looked at his little brother as he got dressed. "Hey, you got yourself rings?" Said him looking how Shuan put them on. "Come here..." Muttered him grabbing him by the arm and taking him close to his lips. "I have never kissed anyone with lip rings..." Then Jacob kissed him, and took his time to explore Shuan mouth and lips, getting used to the feeling of the rings in his lips. "Well, that was new..." Muttered him when he decided to stop. "Cant wait too feel them in my cock...." Muttered Jacob with a lustful smile.

Then he walked out of the room and grabbed his keys and the house keys, picked some random snack at the kitchen and went to the main door. "Come on, brother!"

Shuan smiled as he ran out the door locking it behind him then putting his keys in his pocket, he then ran to the car and got into the passenger's side.

Jacob couldn't avoid smiling at his little brother enthusiasm. "You are really happy I'm here, right?" Said him as he turned on the engine and began to drive. "So... When did you realize you were... Well, gay." Asked Jacob. "I mean, one day you woke up and said: Hey, lets get laid with another man!" Said him imitating in a really funny way Shuan. "Or how does that work?"

"Well i noticed that guys became looking more and more attractove than girls did so yea thats how it happend. " He said as he rubbed the back of his neck and giggled lightly.

"That's.. Well, appropriate, I guess." Said Jacob shrugging. "The important thing is that you are happy. That's the only thing that's important, so if you are happy... Banging other guys, then go ahead." Said Jacob looking at him for a second before focusing again on the road. After several minutes, they got to the city and from there they didn't took long to get to the mall. "Boy this place is changed... When I was here a few years ago this place was half the size it is now!" Exclaimed him parking the car.

"Come on, show me where's the fun in this place now!" Said Jacob smiling, pushing his brother into the mall.

" Well i usually hang out at spencer's but there is a fuckton of otherstuff to do. " He said as he walked into the mall with a smile. " Like you said there is a movie theater here too.

"Right... Well, let's see if we can have some fun!" Siad Jacob. So he and his little brother went form place to place, looking at the shops, trying some video games and other freebies some of the shops got for the customers to try. Eventually, they got to a nice restaurant and Jacob decided it would be nice to have something to drink, maybe a snack too. "Hey, hey. Check it out." Said Jacob pointing at some girls on the other side of the place. They were really pretty and all of them were really good looking.

"Mmmm.... Right..." Said Jacob looking at his little brother. "Mmmm..." Muttered him looking around. "So... What kind of... Men do you like?"

" Kind ones.. Oh i love skateboarders! " He said as he smiled and luaghed. " I like ones who can play guitar and other stuff too. " He finally said as he coudln't keep it in anymore.

Jacob chuckled. "Well, I don't do skateboard... But I play the guitar." Said him sending Shuan a teasing wink. Jacob liked to spend time with his brother, have fun and play with him, but that new way of having fun they had discovered was much more exciting and pleasing. "What will it be?" Said the waitress who just arrived to their table.

"Jacob and Shuan had their orders, talked about this and that in their time in that nice restaurant. After a while, Jacob paid what they had ordered and left the place with his little brother. Once outside he looked at Shuan with lust in his eyes. "So.... A movie?"

" Yea.... lets go. " He said as he grabbed ahold of his brother's hand and snugged into his side loveingly.

With his little brother grabbed to his arm, Jacob smiled all the way to the movie theater, beginning to think what to do once there. "Any one in particular you want to see?" Asked Jacob once they got there. There was a lot of people, and wherever movie they would get in most assured there will be other people with them. But that only excited Jacob even more. "Or don't? I have the feeling we are not going to pay too much attention to the movie..." Muttered him to Shuan ear as his hand patted his butt.

" I really don't care which movie. Just as you said we will probly not even pay attention to the movie. " He said as he giggled blusheing lightly.

Jacob nodded and took his brother by the hand to the counter, grabbed a couple of tickets to the worst movie he could think of and then went with his brother to the room the movie was about to start in. The place was rather big, had a lot of seats free, because as Jacob had thought, the movie wasn't anything great. But that didn't meant there wasn't any other viewer, there was a few of them sat all over the place. "Psss... Here, here." Muttered Jacob pointing to a couple of seats where there wasn't no body around.

shuan smiled as he sat in the seat closest to the wall patting the seat next to him. " Hehehe i cna't belive we are actually gunna do this. " He said as he giggled lightly.

Jacob smiled. "Shhh... Keep it silent." Muttered him. Then he sat next to him and waited a few minutes for the movie to begin and the light to go out. Was then when Jacob put his hand in his little brother crotch and began to caress his cock through his pants, making sire he got him hard. "Mmmm..." Muttered Jacob real low.

Shuan gasped lightly as he groaned quietly. " Nnnnnh.. " He closed his eyes as he panthed lightly.

Jacob was getting hard himself by touching his little brother in a public place, with other people actually around! And the little noises Shuan did only make Jacob want more. So while the hand touching his brother cock went to unzip his pants, Jacob's other hand unzipped his own, eventually having their both cock in his hands. Then he began to stroke both, really slow and gently. In the end, he knew that in a place like this their cumshots had to be swallowed or else it could stain something. But yet again, that thought only made Jacob cock harder.

Shuan began to moan quietly as he panthed harder. " Oh brother yes... "