Brother Back Home

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Jacob relaxed, letting his little brother unload all his love deep inside his ass. Breathing deep, Jacob got even closer to his brother, leaving enough space for Shuan to stroke him. "You are such a sex machine, brother.... We are going to have tons of fun this weekend...." Muttered him, not wanting to release Shuan cock from his ass, starting to feel how gravity did his thing and made Shuan cum dribble out of Jacob ass.

Shuan panthed as he kept strokeing his brother off wanting him to cum.

Jacob could see his little brother eager to make him cum. How cute he was, wanting to please him the best he could... "Calm down, boy..." Muttered Jacob kissing him. "You want me to cum badly, eh?" said him, unable to stop kissing him. With a smile, Jacob let himself go, wanting to cum for his little brother. And to be honest the ticklish feeling of Shuan cum coming out of his ass, the warm feeling of his dick still shoved into his asshole and his little brother hand stroking him made it pretty easy.

"T-t-t-t-t There you g-g-g-g-go..." Jacob moaned some more and then began to cum all over his chest and his little brother chest. Cumming so hard some of it even ended up in their faces. After regaining breath, Jacob giggled, seeing how cute his little brother was with drops of cum in his face. "Mmm... you got a spot, brother.... Let me clean it." Said Jacob and then began to lick his own cum from Shuan face.

Shuan giggled as he squrimed lightly at his brother's tounge on his face. " Ahehehehehe. "

Jacob smiled at him once he had gathered all the cum he could reach for. "here, this is yours." Muttered him, kissing him and giving him the cum he had gathered. Once he was done, he looked at his little brother. They were again soaked in cum and sweat, Jacob ass dropping the last drops of his little brother cum in the floor. The shower they had, had been of no use... "I would say to get us cleaned again...." Then Jacob blushed a little bit and looked at Shuan with lust. "But I'm sure we would get all dirty again in matter of minutes, right?"

Shuan nodded and blushed intently looking down giggleing. " Ahehehehehehehe! "

Jacob put his finger on his little brother chin and rose it up gently. "Don't say me you are still shy around me?" Jacob asked smiling, knowing that Shuan did. That was one of the things Jacob loved about him. "Come on, 'Shuanny', I'm thirsty after having so much sex with my brother." Said Jacob finally getting his little brother cock out of his ass and getting up. "Let's go grab something to drink." Said Jacob walking naked to the kitchen. "If you are lucky, I may end up fucking you against the counter!" Said him teasingly.

Once in the kitchen, Jacob grabbed some water and took a long sip of the bottle before sitting in a chair, taking a deep breath and spreading his legs so his meaty cock was left hanging, soaked in cum, sweat and love.

Shuan followed behind as he grabbed some water and chugged almost half of the bottle. " Hah... Tastes great. "

"Yeah... it feels good too." Said Jacob taking another deep breath. He really needed that after fucking and being fucked by his brother. It still felt unbelievable.... Jacob was not gay still, he had fucked his brother... Hi own brother... But it wasn't wrong. It wasn't wrong because he loved his brother, and he loved to play with him, so, what damage could have having some sex with him?

Lost in his thoughts, Jacob found himself staring at his little brother, naked, stained in cum, sweaty... Jacob took another long sip of water and smiled.

Shuan smiled back as he finished his water and giggled lightly.

"What's so funny, lil' brother?" Asked Jacob, seeing how his little brother looked at him. Jacob could imagine what caused Shuan to giggle so cute, he had probably been waiting for this moment for quite a long time, probably even more than Jacob did. Incest... Sweet lovely incest...

" Oh nothing. " He said as he smiled more getting up and throwing his empty bottle away then comeing back to sit down.

Jacob took a deep breath and smiled at his brother when Shuan returned. "What's going on around town? Anything cool going on since I left?" Asked Jacob. Even if they have been fucking, their relationship continued to flow as usual, like nothing had changed. And the truth was that nothing did. They were just a couple of brothers having some fun and loving each other. "Is the movie theater still in the same place? We could go tonight to see some movie if you want." Then Jacob tossed Shuan one of his teasing looks. "Maybe even have some... Public fun."

Shuan blushed brightly as he giggled lightly. " Yea it's in the same place. " He said as he smiled.

"Then is set!" Said Jacob getting up. "Come on lets get ourselves cleaned again." Said him walking outside. But when he was at the door frame of the kitchen he stopped. "Come on little brother. Move that upturned ass of yours into the shower!"

Shuan ran up to the shower as he giggled in the process, he soon reached the bathroom then to the tub he then turned the water on and stepped in.

Jacob walked to the bathroom much more peacefully, reaching it for when his little brother was already in there. "Boy, you really have energy." Said him as he got with him in the shower. "I like that..." Muttered him patting him on the ass. "Let's try not to get too horny... We may end up doing it all over again." Said Jacob with a wink as he began to let the water ran all over his body. "I won't complain if we did, tho..."

Shuan blushed as he turned around to face his brother. " Oh? " He said with a smile.

Jacob chucked and kept cleaning himself. Then, he put some soap in his hands and began to rub his little brother, making sure he was clean. "Mmmm... You are all sticky down here..." Muttered Jacob as he began to clean Shuan crotch, rubbing it and a few seconds later stroking his cock. "We must make sure is perfectly clean, right?" Muttered Jacob looking at Shuan eyes.

Shuan groaned lightly as he closed his eyes then nodded. " Yes brother it needs to be clean for you. " He said with a warm blush running accrose his cheeks. He then panthed lightly as he looked up to his brother.