Broken Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karma200

Original poster
f5067797-8e7e-4695-8570-f71d96ff5b88_zpsf2xwrifw.jpg
Broken Magic will be based off grown adults who's powers have bloomed a little late. Now that they have their powers it seems to be a magnet for trouble and their eyes are open to supernatural. Living within the city of Broken Valley they realize their home is a place that seems to attract both demons as well as witch hunters, their lives are in danger and trusting just anyone is dangerous. They are connected and in order to protect themselves as well as loved ones... they must fight back.

They worship Nohena, a goddess that had given birth to the first 5 witches in the beginning of life. The good witches [white witches] try never to stray from the path, some tend to walk toward the dark side. Not everyone can deal with a tainted soul before they go insane. Your character's job is to not only protect your little town but your coven as well from anything that dares to come to harm. You'll gain allies, which will be NPC if no one wishes to help play them. Hell you know what, you can go ahead and make another character which can be an ally, if you wish to be someone evil we'll have to talk about a plot.

I really would love for someone to put some help with idea inputs x]

If you'd like to 1v1 this then please just let me know and we can change somethings~

Some rules for witches:

1. Magic is based off timing, magic and the phases of the moon
  2. Magic is a mental thing but is controlled through emotions
  3. Certain spells must be used through objects
  4. Each family has a book of shadows
  5. Being a witch is hereditary. Humans that use magic tend to not be as skilled as an actual witch
  6. Keep your power a secret; or the Mangeur d'âme [Soul Eater, French] will get you
  7. Never give someone your true name or you'll be tied to them forever. Mentally.
  8. Bad witches, witch hunters and demons hunt good witches. Don't trust just anyone.
  9. Depending on your will power, continuous use of dark magic will taint you.

Anyone interested?

Oh god, I have so many witches ready to go. How would you feel about a witch who uses dark magic in a heroic way?

For this rp witches that use dark magic they lose a piece of their sanity. Its very rare for a witch to be able to wield dark magic and not lose themselves. It takes experience, endurance and will power, so if your character is uses black magic she'd have to be a bit older, probably close to her thirties. Someone who lost their way and then found it.

Though I forgot to mention that the minimum for the posts I'd like to be 2 paragraphs [5 sentences each]. I'll give exceptions for certain posts.

Quite possibly interested in this.
A few questions first, if you don't mind:

Is this intended to be a redstar roleplay?
What would be the post frequency requirement?
Real bases or realistic imagery in terms of character appearance?
Modern day setting or otherwise?
As a GM, what is your stand point on accountability?
(ie. If someone goes 'Poof!', and IC scenes grind to a halt, what are you most likely to do? )

I believe I'll be placing it in the redstar as I'm 18+. I know people get busy so hopefully at least 2 posts a week, communication is key and as long as its there then it's understandable. Well, I want to go realistic but I'm going to leave it up to a vote on those who join. It'll be modern. I'm most likely to message them when there's been no communication, depending on how it affects the rp as a whole and plot wise, they'll be removed from the rp after 24 hours. If they wish to join back in with the same character they'll have to come up with a plot as to why/how they came back. Sometimes they'll just have to restart. Though if they'll be watched closely on both their communication as well as their posting.

Reactions: ObsidianNyx
Lovely~
I'm all the more interested now, and will be keeping an eye out for this rp.
The role of a dark witch is appealing.

Reactions: Karma200
Hey~hey~^^!!

Interested! Will wait for OoC then ;D

Looks interesting, starting to make my mind run with character ideas.

I'm interested in playing this as a one on one of you would like to

Hey~hey^^!!

The Boo Girlie here. 'Sup.

Actually i'll tell ya was'sup k? Still could use a Fire charrie and an Earth charrie! That's was'sup man!!

Click the link up above if ya thinks ya wants to play either one. Drop off an appie then k? ;DDD

A question, do you have to be a witch? How would you feel about a character who has a dual personality of a demon and both personalities are constantly dueling for possession of one body?

They don't all have to be witches. Your idea sounds fine x]

Ohhh could I join with a witch hunter or demon? XD

Nice then I will check out thing tomorrow xD

Another question. Could my demon perhaps be a witch pet/slave/familiar kinda thing. Like she nursed him back to health after he was almost death or she bound him to her service when he was low health or anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.