Briarwood Academy: Grades Are The Least Of Your Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix
Felix glanced up when Chad started talking to him and fist bumped him back "Nothing, much you?" He asked and then turned to Tsena when he sat down. He was about to talk about how he was looking forward to the party when a cheerleader spoke up before him. That tended to happen a lot, so he just nodded along with them. He ate a few more chips and glanced around. It looked like Bleau wasn't here today, which meant that swim practice would probably be interesting. He took a sip of his water and leaned against the table as he listened to the mindless gossip that the cheerleaders were sprouting.

Roselynn
Rose sat in her spot and finished her food dumping the wrapping in the garbage she made her way out side to sit in the sun for a short time. Rose found her tree and sat and she pulled out her notebook and started to write the rest of her song for her best friend focusing on it closely. She pulled back and twirled the pencil around her fingers and started to hum the tune softly in her head. She smiled enjoying how it came together she scribbled in a couple notes before snapping it closed sharply.

Tsena

He slightly froze up at Chad saying he'd introduce girls to Tsena. This was very bad considering he was about to go on a date with someone he wouldn't tell Chad about even if he threw Tsena's trophies in the mud. It wasn't as if they were going out, Tsena wasn't her boyfriend but it was still a bit of a dishonorable thing. Not that Tsena wouldn't talk to the girls, he just wouldn't get all close and personal with them. It'd be good practice with how not to freak out internally when he talks to a pretty girl practice anyways and that was something he severely needed. Tsena in a room with all the cheerleaders at once was A Tsena who'd forgotten his last name. "Sounds good!" He said to Chad. He felt a bit bad Felix was cut off like that but cheerleaders tended to be chatty and intrusive.

'Maybe I'll come join you when I finish eating.' He looked down to text Annabelle.

Reactions: IceQueen
Anna
Anna began slowly unpacking her lunch, pulling out a lame sandwich that she had made herself this morning since her mom was sick this week. She let out a sigh and took a bite into it, chewing slowly. She heard another text come up and she pulled out her phone again and smiled a little bit, texting back. "Just make sure that Chad doesn't follow you. I heard Fiona got into a tussle with him earlier." She texted with a sunglasses face, thinking of a secret agent.

Alexa
AJ made her way to the cafeteria. Honestly she wasn't really that hungry, so she bought a water and bag of cheddar Sun Chips and sat down next to Joseph. "Hey hey!." She chuckled as she sat down
(Sorry it's so short. Writer's block! >_< )

@Brøken_Serenity

Felix
Felix got up to throw away his water and then walked outside. He doubted anyone would notice him gone, he needed some air anyway. He opened the doors and felt the air hit him, it was colder out there then in the cafeteria. He saw a girl, he recognized her as the queen of misfits, sitting down in the grass. He had heard that she hated jocks, so when he headed in her general direction, he kept his head down. He got to a piece of grass and laid down.

@Poisoned Rose

Rose sat in the comfort of the shade tree nearby still twirling her pencil when she practically lost it. The pencil soared frome her hand and promptly smacked Felix on the forehead. The purple hair girl froze eyes wide unsure of what to do. She hugged her notebook containing her music to chest.

Felix
Felix sat up when something hit him in the face. He picked up the pen and glanced around before glancing over at Rose. "Uh, is this yours?" He asked and tilted his head slightly. He got up and walked over to her, placing it down next to her. "So what are you writing?" He asked, curious.

Rose stared at Felix then narrowed her eyes slightly before picking it up, "yes its mine.... and why do yoy wanna kniw what im writing." She sneered slightly unsure of what to really say. She didnt jnow Felix that well and she never really talked much to him, so she didnt really know what he was like.

Felix
Felix shrugged "I don't know, you seemed like whatever it was, you were having fun doing it" He said and sat down next to her. "So your the misfit queen right? The one who hates all jocks?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

Rose shied away from him slightly. "Yeah im the Misfit Queen... i don't really hate jocks i just have a strong dislike for them. Well I hate chad but he is about the only one i truly hate." She opened her notebook back up and put her pencil in it. "I'm writing music if you must know. Its for a friend of mine." She smiled some and stared down at the music notes on the page.

Lindsay
Lindsay examined her reflection in her bathroom mirror. Her bedroom, located on the third floor, was as massive as her ego, and just as extravagant as the rest of the ornate mansion. The room was easily twice as large as the average family room, and the closet adjacent to it could easily fit a king-sized bed. Her bed faced four windows that reached from the ceiling to the floor, and the view was incredible. Her room was located at the back of the house, so from her window, Lindsay was able to see the downward sloping hills that led to the bubbling creek at the bottom through the oak tree branches. The windows were one of her favorite features --- unless anybody asked, in which case, she adored the electronics. The room was equipped with a $5,000 home theater system, and that wasn't even including the 70" television hanging on the wall.
"So, we need an agenda for tonight," Lindsay called to Ashton, rummaging through her make up bag for her lip gloss. She cracked the bathroom door as an invitation for Ashton to join her. "What's our plan for attack?"

Quinton
Quinton scanned the cafeteria until his eyes landed on Jake and Nico. The room was huge, full of long tables that all connected to one another in parallel lines. Catching Nico's eye, Quinton cracked a grin, hopped up onto the end of the table at which Nico and Jake were seated, and walked casually along the table top (much to the displeasure of his classmates who, as far as Quin could tell, didn't particularly appreciate having the bottoms of his shoes in their lunches).
"Don't worry," Quinton bellowed as he reached Jake and Nico. "The gentleman you've both been waiting for has arrived!"
Ignoring the irritated mumbling which had ensued behind him, Quinton hopped onto the floor, raising his eyebrows at Jake.
"Cheer up, Jake. Lindsay is a two-faced-bitch in need of an attitude adjustment. She'll get what's coming to her tonight, or my name isn't Quinton Decaro."

@Tart

• Love
Reactions: tart.
Ashton
Ashton strolled nonchalantly into the huge bathroom, leaning against a wall as she thought for a moment. "An agenda, hm?" She hadn't put much thought into planning anything, much less any attacks except for sweet talking Quinton into getting some things out of him. She gave a smug smile to herself, an idea coming to mind. "Perhaps we could make little skunk haired Jake jealous." Ashton mused, clicking her tongue and eyeing her nails, her thoughts adding on to the juicy topic. "I mean, she's totally got some remote interest in Quinton, even though she can't even admit that to herself. She's honestly hopeless.." Ashton walked over to stand beside Lindsay, giving her golden blonde hair a few touch ups before turning to lean against the counter. Her thoughts sauntered off to AJ, and the little incident that had happened earlier in the small practice room. She could feel a mad blush making it's way to her smooth cheeks, Ashton purposefully letting some of her fair fall into her face to hide it.
Jake/Nico
Jake had popped open her can of soda, and moved to sit on top of the lunch table, her feet on the seat. It was a habit she refused to break, even though her idiotic brother always claimed it was so "unlady like." Nico was absently messing with her boot's laces, when they heard the muttering and angry whispers around the table, followed by a chorus of groans. Jake looked up, to a sight that made her bite her tongue to keep from rolling on the floor with laughter. The idiot was at it again, sauntering his way casually down the table top as if it were a runway, calling out to her and Nico. Nico was just grinning like a big dork, waving him over. As the oh so called "Gentleman" sat down, Jake gave him a roll of her eye and took a sip of her soda. She smirked at his comment, shrugged, and cocked her head to the side. "What took you so long? We waited for a good while." She mused, looking over at her brother. Nico was biting into a cheesy Dorito, totally zoned out. "...Earth to doofus.." Jake waved her hand in front of his face, Nico giving a few blinks before perking up. "Ah. Yeah. We were waiting. Anyway, what time should we all meet? I was thinking we could meet at one of our homes." Nico suggested, giving a small shrug.

(( Ah. Just realized I should have made Nico's suggestion a bit more clear. He's referring to the party. Whoops ~ ))

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Lindsay
Lindsay noticed Ashton's blush and smirked.
"Don't tell me you're into Quinton, too. He's way too... unorthodox for a girl like you --- you deserve better than a loser like him, Ash."
After Lindsay was sure that her hair was flawless once more, she led Ashton out of the bathroom, back into her bedroom. She threw herself into one of the gray love seats near the television, and gazed out the window.
"I think pissing off Jake is an excellent idea, though," Lindsay sighed, thoughtfully. "We'll get some sort of drinking game going --- get everyone buzzed, and then we'll make a move. I'll see if I can't distract Nico while you work your magic on the other two." A devious smile stretched across Lindsay's porcelain face. "This is going to be so fun."

Quinton
"I could come pick you guys up," Quinton suggested, bumping his knee against Jake's. "Or you guys could come chill at my place after school. My dad is usually gone, so we should have the place to ourselves for a few hours." His dad would probably be bar hopping by the time Quinton was out of school, so they'd have free reign until they were ready to head over to Lindsay's.

((@Tart I knew what you meant ;) ))

Status
Not open for further replies.