Briarwood Academy: Grades Are The Least Of Your Problems

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton
She nodded, understanding what she meant and biting her bottom lip lightly. "Yeah, you're right Lindsay. Thanks." She stopped talking for a minute and took another sip from her coffee, listening to the music. "Hey, at least you're throwing a party tonight. It'll get my head off of things." She smiled, fiddling with her hair. ((Sorry, would have made this longer but my phone is being glitchy as all heck. ))

@CelestialCellar

((Don't worry about it, @Tart!))

Lindsay
"You're right," Lindsay agreed. She'd decided to stop past her place to drop off the beers and to touch up her hair and make up before heading back to school. Lindsay's family lived in a large estate towards the edge of town. Most of the wealthy families lived in this direction, because the houses here were built along the bank of a bubbling creek. Lindsay and Ashton followed the curvy country road for about fifteen minutes before turning off of the main road onto Peaceful Lane. Lindsay had always appreciated the irony of the name --- between her two older brothers (who were now away at big name universities) and herself, there had noisy parties here every week or so for the past several years.

Her house was located at the very end of the long gavel lane, and it was the biggest, nicest house in the area. The main building was located atop a large hill, and a smaller building could be found around the back where the help lived with their families. The front yard was well kept, with ornate plants and perfectly lush green grass. Ivy crept up the side of the west-facing wall of the three story Victorian-style mansion, and a large oak tree shaded the front entrance. More oak trees were scattered around the back side of the property which sloped down toward the creek. Her back deck included a hot tub, with an awning to shield it from extreme weather and on the basement level, there was an indoor pool which allowed for swimming year round.

Lindsay parked her car in the turn around, popped the trunk, and hopped out. she grabbed the two cases of beer and started up the front steps.
"We should probably set up downstairs in the rec room," Lindsay told Ashton as she went.

Ashton
Ashton hopped out of the car to grab some of the cases, following after Lindsay into the grand mansion. Ashton had always found herself admiring the female's home, the ivy lining the outside walls, the shade from the big tree in the yard. Everything was tidy and just...stunning! She followed Lindsay inside and sighed, taking in the warmth and cozy feeling. She had met Lindsay when she first started at Briarwood, which was in freshmen year. They pretty much clicked instantly, and ever since then Ashton came to the girl's home a lot, so it was like a second house for her. Ashton laughed lightly to herself, "Hey, remember when you first invited me over to your house, and we got drunk in the rec room and prank called random guys?" She stopped to smile at the memory, following her down the stairs to the room she mentioned. "That was a really crazy night for me." She smirked to herself.
(( Meh, if you don't like the memory or whatever, just alert me and I'll fix it! :) ))
@CelestialCellar

Lindsay
Lindsay laughed at the memory. "Yeah, me too. I think that was actually my first experience with alcohol," she admitted. "Who did we call, again? Tsena for sure, but there was somebody else." Lindsay flipped on the light for the basement stairway, and they made their way down with the heavy boxes.

((No,it's fine! I like it. @Tart))

Ashton
Ashton laughed, "Yeah, mine as well. We were pretty careless," She paused, trying to remember. "Perhaps Chad, and I think we did some girls too, just to pick on them about their crushes on other guys or girls." She walked down the stairs, thinking. "Ohh, Alexa was one of them. And that girl Annabelle, Annabeth, what ever her name is. That blue haired chick gets on my nerves." She rolled her eyes, and when they reached the end of the stairwell she set the box down on a nearby table. "That was a fun night."

Skye was busily writing down notes when her phone rang. Luckiy, it was on silent, so only vibrated, but still made her jump. She looked at the caller ID and it was a number she didn't know. She rejected, and turned her attention back to class. Shortly after she got a text saying. Call back, important. About meeting tonight." Skye frowned. Joe had agreed to never text or call her, too easy to trace. This had to be something big. She put her phone away, and awaited the end of class, her mind on Joe.

Lindsay
Lindsay laughed. "Yeah, I remember now. God, we got hammered. I felt like shit for like a week after that." She opened one of the boxes and began shoving beers into the rec room's mini fridge. "Tonight is going to be a lot like that, but you know... way better." She grinned up at Ashton, as she started on the second box.

@Tart

((Today was the first day of winter term for me at school, and this super hot dude in my Psych 410 class asked to be my partner on this term-long project that we have to do. Super stoked, and I have no one to brag to at the moment because it's late and my roommate is sleeping.))

Joseph

He was a firm believer in the fact that every one had the potential to be in the closet. Ashton could be deep, deep in the closet. Plus, Joseph was rather impartial towards women- being gay all, but platonically he thought AJ was very attractive. She had a good personality too back up her looks too. What could be better than that?

"Don't act like you're anything less than the best!" Joseph winked at her, his tone playful but his words were no joke. "We should head to class, were probably late for fourth hour anyways."

Ashton
Ashton laughed, moving towards her to help put the beers in the mini fridge. "Definitely. Underage drinking. What could be better?" She chuckled and put the last beer bottle in the fridge, closing it softly and grabbing the left over boxes. She crushed them and tossed them beside the mini fridge to dispose of later. "Alright, now we need to do something about that hair!" Ashton gestured to Lindsay's totally wind blown blonde hair, laughing. "Ohh, and what are you wearing tonight?"
(( Perhaps a time skip soon? Like, after lunch? Speaking of lunch, when is it during the schedule? :) ))
@CelestialCellar @Brøken_Serenity

Alexa
AJ nodded. Not like Ashton couldn't be bi-sexual or lesbian for that matter. To be honest, Alexa didn't think she was the greatest person. She loved who she was when she got stuck in her music, writing and sometimes believed in herself and her looks, but most of the time she put herself down and thought of herself as an average teenager.

"I guess you're right Joseph. But do you think you should maybe talk to her? I know she isn't the best person, but I kinda wanna know and you know I'm not the best conversationalist and I'm the awkwardest potato."

Brøken_Serenity

Roselynn
Rose sighed trudging thru her classes seeming to be lost in her thoughts which were clouded with sheet music. 'Beau didnt show today.' She thought absently to herself making it to her next class. She had of course receieved the Briar tweet and the party tweet, although now in all honesty she really didnt feel like going to a party. A fear gripping her some as she knew Briar wpuld eventually leak a secret of hers and that terrified her to no end. She needed her friends, she needed Beau to talk to so she could calm herslef down.

((I would really like that. It's sort of tedious trying to get through an entire school schedule lol. Also, I'm sick so response time is currently awful. Sorry!))

Lindsay
Lindsay looked at her hazy reflection in the enormous TV across the room. Her hair certainly looked huge.
"Same goes for you," she teased, pulling on one of the tangles in Ashton's hair. "Come one, lets go up to my bathroom."

(( Lets skip ahead straight to five minutes into lunch in that case, btw I'm not getting alerts for this so I'm sorry. ))

Joseph

When lunch time came straight after fifth period Joseph was more then happy. It was finally time for random socialization. Since they had a giant cafeteria if you were a sophomore and up you had lunch after fifth period together while freshmen were separated. The lunch room had white tile floors and white round tables with six blue seats attached to them. There was one table in the very middle that had eight seats and purple chairs, Joseph sort of wondered why faculty never replaced it. It was just weird for there to be one special table in the midst of all the ordinary ones.

The lunch lines were on either side of the cafeteria and there was Lunch Line A and Lunch Line B and the lines sold totally different things. Line A was currently pizza and Line B was currently Lasagna. After getting a red blue tray you could go into any of the lines and they'd give you the main course (But you only get one main course) then you could add on other things in the line like chips, soda, juice, fruit snacks and etc. for a additional price. The salad bar was always free and at the very front of the cafeteria any fundraiser snacks were placed there and at the moment one-dollar chocolate along with various other candies.

A lot of people opted out of suspicious cafeteria meat and went outside to the football field where there was a building with tons of vending machines, one of which sold sandwiches which Joseph only got if he couldn't recognize what meat had been put on his plate- which was at least once a week. The trick of it was once you left the cafeteria you couldn't re-enter.

Everyone had a place they sat at, the jocks sat in one general area (Tsena and Chad's seats were seats nobody dared try to take but many people tried to sit at their table). Ashton and Lindsay were also people who never had to worry about someone taking their seat. Even the freshman entirely avoided their seats even if they didn't have lunch with the two. Joseph and other no-groups pretty much sat where they pleased, last friday Joseph sat with Tsena but after harassment by Chadwick that was something he'd never do again. So today he sat next to where Roselynn usually sat.

Tsena

Since three grades had to try to get and eat lunch in forty minutes lines were long. Tsena ditched the last five minutes of free period so he could get in the cafeteria first. When the doors were opened Tsena grinned at his success, walking in. He first peeked in both lines, watching out for 'Mystery Meat'. He opted out of pizza and immediatley went for Line B which contained Lasagna and on his tray he added on Grape Soda, original Pringles, salad made with spinach and loaded with healthy beets, broccoli and other things to keep himself healthy for football and fresh blueberries. He then went to his seat and pulled out his phone while he waited for the cafeteria to fill up. He messaged Annabelle ( @IceQueen ) through twitter. 'I realized I don't have your number, can I get it from you?' .

The cafeteria began to fill up thirty seconds after, he saw Joseph getting in near the front of the line and going off to sit with the Misfits.​

(( Warning, on mobile. Ugh :/ ))

Jake/Nico
The bell rang for lunch and Jake hopped up, wanting to leave the class now. Nico had caught up to her in the hallway, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and raising a questioning eyebrow. "I'm okay, Nico, don't worry about it." Jake rolled her eyes and continued walking, her brother hugging her slightly with his arm. "You worried me. You....never cry. So I don't know why you'd cry over something a Blondie bitch would say." Nico bit the inside of his cheek when they reached the inside of the cafeteria, Jake tensing at his side. "Damn it's crowded in here." She hissed under her breath, Nico nodding in agreement. "I'm not hungry, so I'll go save us and Quinton some seats." Jake nodded at her brother as her walked off, and hopped into the line who was serving lasagna. She grabbed some chips for her idiot brother and a soda for both of them, paid, and walked over to sit down. "Here. I figured you'd want something to munch on. And something to drink." Jake flicked his ear and handed him the bag of Doritos, and the can of Pepsi. "Thanks!" They sat down and waited for Quinton. ((Sorry if it seems rushed. Meh :/ ))

Roselynn
Rose immediately went to the football feild and got herself a sandwhich before heading into the cafeteria. With her backpack slung over her she made her way to her usual table. She pulled a bottle of pepsi out of her backpack and sat it on the table waiting for her normal group of friends to wander over. She pulled her phone of of her back pocket and sent a text to Tsena. She still had his number after their fiasco.
I need to talk to you about something because we have some semblance or respect for eachother.
Rose hit send and slipped her phone into her back pocket again and awaited his reply.

Felix
Felix walked into the cafeteria and walked over to the cafeteria line. He was hungry but he wasn't going to have a lot. He grabbed a bag of chips and some water before paying. He wandered over to the jock table and sat down. He was often seen as the jock closest to misfitness but he was still technically a jock. He opened his bag of chips and munched on them as he glanced around. The party tonight was probably going to be crazy, so at least it would be interesting.

Anna sighed as she kept walking though the busy cafateria. She brought her own lunch, and immediatly went to the outside are. The cold wind nipped at her nose as she sat down outside. She sighed and let her lunch alone, pulling up her knees as she leaned against he wall. She pulled out her phone and responded to his message, sending him her number in private chat, and waiting.

Tsena

A bunch of the cheerleaders, jocks and Felix had begun to fill up the jock section. Felix and three cheerleaders were at his table already, the spot next to him reserved for Chad. "Hey Felix, you're going to the party right?." He gave a small smile to him. He then looked down at his phone, saving the contact into his phone. He almost asked her for a picture to save to her contact but Tsena decided internally that he'd take a picture with her while they were getting coffee. 'Thanks,' He begun typing and inserted an emoji with sunglasses on into the text. 'Are you in the cafeteria? I didn't see you.' He then sent the text to her. He definitely wasn't going to invite her to sit at the table with him but if she was outside he'd go walk around with her outside when he finished eating.

o"I'm definitely going." A cheerleader piped up before Felix could talk and the other two agreed.

Reactions: IceQueen
Anna
Anna let out a soft sigh as she flicked a piece of blue hair out of her face. She really wanted to release herself from the pain, but if she tried again, she was sure it would cause her to pass out. She had already ripped off the bandage and thrown it away. She pulled up her sleeve softly, looking at the scars when a message appeared on her screen. Of course it was from Tsnea, and the small little message made a small smile come to her face as she texted "I prefer to sit outside. There is to much noise and to many eyes inside the cafeteria."

Chad
Chad had gotten there fairly early even though his class was on the second floor, but got good with the teacher since he was an (A) plus student in class. Chad didn't worry about getting food since he brought his own lunch, a big healthy and nonfattening well balance meal, he also had four water bottles he had to stay active during the day. When Chad got to his seat he reserved a seat for Tsena so he can have a seat next to him.

Chad had to push away three other non-popular student's who were about to take Tsena's spot, he then noticed three other cheerleaders and Felix come to the table. "What's up man?" He said to Felix as he put his hand out to fist bump. He then noticed Tsena coming to the table and patted his back, when Tsena mentioned the party he then got ecstatic. "Yeah can't wait, then i can introduce you to some chicks that really like you."
Lincoln
When Link got into the cafeteria there was already about twenty people in line, so Link had to stand in link for twenty five minutes till he got a sandwich, creme soda and some all dressed chips on an orange platter. He looked at all the other tables but there was no table with no body on it so he went and sat at the end of the table where Joseph sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.