Briarwood Academy: Grades Are The Least Of Your Problems

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ Alphonse ]
{Symbols: "..." Speech
*...* Thinking}
Alphonse smiled before he looked before he saw the open closet... before looking back at Fiona. "Im just curious but were you stuck In that close?" He asked curiously as he poked his head inside and saw the open air vent and the destroyed shelf... He quickly got his head out of there before he looked around the hall. He yawned silently as he stretched his arms before looking at the clock.

*It would be best if we got to class now, hmmm... Lets see if she needs to go to the nurse first before anything else* he thought before he looked back to Fiona.

"Do you want to visit the nurse? If you want I can walk you over incase anything happens" He said as he closed the closet door, hoping that no one would notice... well at least for today.​

Alexa
Alexa chuckled at Joseph's joke. He was right. Lindsay and Ashton weren't the nice type. She didn't think that he would have seen her being nice to anyone, unless it was for her own good.

"That's what I figured. And I was asking because, I don't know, she just gets really really nice around me. Like when she's around me she's just a good person. And I'm not saying that she isn't a good person, because she is. I'm just saying she gets very nice and it's like genuine sincerity." AJ wasn't sure if Ashton just had a soft spot for her or what, but she thought it was a little odd that she'd only seen Ash go soft around her.
@Brøken_Serenity

I felt morally obligated to do this. Secrets out, Briar's a cheerleader.

Briar_Bitches

The girl sat in the classroom she was in. It was one of the classes nobody took, Scottish, Greek, Latin or Turkish or some shit. She'd just stopped a crisis from the new girl Skye. She would of threatened Skye but she didn't know any of her secrets. This was odd, considering she knew everyone's secrets. It was irritating.

Her phone buzzed, it was from Chad. She tweeted back: If I told you I'd probably be in prison, why would I want that?

The person behind Briar_Bitches was a cheerleader, one of the ones giving Annabelle hell actually. She didn't like Annabelle at all, infact she hated her. She would've kidnapped her and put her with every one else but every Friday Annabelle was never alone.

She hated Annabelle only because Annabelle hated jocks which she was. She was surprised she wasn't caught yet, it was obvious people she had an affinity for. She liked Lindsay and Ashton, she didn't ever really touch them. Cheerleaders rarely were touched either.

She sat up, checking the security cameras to see what everyone was doing.

Ashton
Ashton groaned, slumping into the leather seat and crossing her arms over her chest. Maybe Lindsay's dad could say something . Then again, maybe not. Ashton rolled her eyes, looking at the police officer and then at Lindsay, raising an eyebrow. This absolutely sucked. "Sorry, officer, for the hassle." Ashton said in monotone. She turned her head to the side and looked away, thinking about the party tonight. She'd definitely be getting drunk after getting some things out of Quinton. But she just hoped that afterwards she wouldn't do something foolish.

@CelestialCellar

Joseph

He looked at her, waiting for a further explanation or a couple more sentences that would sort of make it make sense. But then there weren't any. It was odd to say the least. But Joseph being the super gay person he was just had to suggest that: "Maybe she has a crush on you AJ. It's possible. Maaaybe that's it you're invited to her party." It was true. Or at the very least it had the potential to be true. People weren't just magi-nice for no reason. Especially people like Ashton. Again, Joseph had nothing against her- she just wasn't very kind.​

Fiona
Fiona let out a soft sigh, leaning back on her chair. "I think I'll skip the nurses office." She said lightly, trying to stand up. "It seems to be passing now." That much was true, but locking her in the nurses office would only make her feel more claustrophobic. She got up off her chair and collected her things from inside the closet, going to her locker briefly before heading out to her next class.
@WanderingSpirit

[ Alphonse ]
{Symbols: "..." Speech
*...* Thinking}
Alphonse sighed a bit before nodding in agreement "Okay then, at least I can walk you to your class then. No harm in that? Either way my class in on the other side of the campus, I can afford to be late now" He smiled childishly as he walked beside her looking at they passed taking note of which part of school they were.

"What class you going to again? I dont think we know each other schedules." He said curiously as he looked inside a classroom before quickly taking his head out.​

Roselynn didnt keep track of what period she was in anymore she just wanted to go home. She figured being alone was better than being in this shit hole. She sighed Beau hadnt come to school and she wised he would have. 'Maybe he was just sick.' She said thinking to herself as her teacher rbled on about something or another.
(Sorry haven't been on cause no internet i dont know how long imma have it.)

Lindsay
"Oh, I'm sorry officer," Lindsay simpered, batting her eyes some more. "Daddy must've left it in the insurance envelope by mistake. I didn't check." Stupid cop. How many times had her father paid his way out of situations like this? This guy was gonna learn.
"Right." The cop was obviously not convinced, but he handed the money back through the window anyway. "Just keep in mind what I said."
Fifteen minutes later, Lindsay and Ashton were back on the road, and Lindsay was seething. She didn't care about the money, of course. She cared about the fact that this police officer blatantly defied her and her family's reign by rejecting that bribe.
"Who does he think he is," she snarled, glaring at the cop in the rear view mirror. "Daddy is going to take care of him."
Lindsay still hadn't cooled off any by the time they reached the Safeway, and she slammed her door aggressively after she climbed out of the car.
"We might as well pick up some beer while we're here," she commented as the entered the store. "I've got my fake ID on me, do you have yours?"

@Tart

Fiona
Fiona let out a short sigh. "Cullinary class." She said to him, trying her best to walk steady. She couldn't afford to miss one of her favorite classes, that would just suck. She let out a long sigh and continued walking, taking a long hard drink from the water bottle. She smiled at him after her drink, starting to feel a little better.

((Hey all, I realized that I had left something out of Skye's bio, in the history section, so I fixed it for ya.))
Skye hated Physics. But she strove to do well in it anyway. It was her strange way of trying to honor her mother. She always felt closer to her in the science area.
She was determined to figure out who Briar was. She got her phone out. "@Briar_Bitches, why not pick on somebody your own size. Better yet, why not just tell us who you are? You scared or something?" Before she could chicken out, she hit the tweet button.
Skye turned her attention back to class. Or, what would be class. She had arrived early. She just didn't want to run into anyone else.

Alexa
AJ looked Joseph in astonishment. There was no way in hell that Ash would like her. AJ was one of the no-groupies, as Ash would call them, which meant that there was pretty much no way in the world Ash would even hook up with one. It wasn't like she and the other no-groupies were any different, they were just in the middle of the high school social rank. AJ ran her fingers through her hair. She couldn't even really think about why she would like her at all. AJ was nothing special...

"I don't really think that's possible. Joseph, I don't think Ashton is even into chicks. And if she was, why would she like me?" AJ, although it really didn't seem like it to other people, was very very insecure.
@Brøken_Serenity

Ashton
Ashton looked back at the cop as they drove away, with Lindsay sending daggers at him. "Your dad will definitely deal with him." She reassured Lindsay, checking her make up in the mirror. After soon approaching the little store, Ashton reached into her bag and brought out a plastic card. "Bingo." She smiled and hopped out of the car, shutting the door and flipping her hair over her shoulder. "How many cases do you think we'll need? Well, we did invite everyone." She mentally did the math in her head. "Er...a lot." Ashton walked into the store and went a straight bee-line to the alcohol in the freezers in the back. She blushed lightly to herself when thinking about AJ, realizing they'd chat for a bit, and that Ashton told her she'd spill the beans. She felt her stomach give a nervous flutter.
@CelestialCellar @Little_Ghost98

((@Little_Ghost98 Today I was in the elevator on the way up to my dorm, and this girl came in who looked exactly how I imagine AJ to look! lol))

Lindsay
Lindsay grabbed a shopping cart on the way in and followed Ash through the store towards the alcohol.
"Definitely," Lindsay agreed. "We should just grab a couple of 30 racks. My parents have a lot of hard alcohol in the liquor cabinet already, so we're covered there." Lindsay grabbed two boxed of Coors Light and set them in the cart. "Okay, now coffee."
She ran down the isle, pushing the cart race-care style towards the Starbucks kiosk.

@Tart

Ashton
Ashton followed after her, grabbing some beer cases as she went. "Ohh, sounds good. Hard alcohol is what we're going to need to get some stuff out of those boys. Maybe something out of Jake too." Ashton's eyes widened, her mouth turning into a sneer. "Ohoho, we definitely need some things out of Jake. Maybe we can message little ole Briar_Bitches afterwards~" She said in a singsong voice, putting another case of beer into the cart. Ashton wasn't fully intentional about telling Briar_Bitches if they found out anything, but it was a possibility nontheless. She ran down the aisle with Lindsay, laughing as she skidded to a stop by the Starbucks. The cashier was a cutie. "Hey babe, can I get a caramel frap, and a--" She looked at Lindsay, raising an eyebrow.

Lindsay
"Hazelnut Macchiato, hot," Lindsay said, finishing the sentence for Ash. "I'll get yours, Ash. Also, these ---" she looked back at the clerk and gestured to the beers, pulling out her fake ID and her dad's credit card. Lindsay paid, and after waiting a few moments for their coffees, walked with Ashton and the beers back out to her Porsche.
"I cannot wait for tonight," Lindsay commented after the beers was safely stored in the trunk. "I totally offered to dress up your friend, uhh..." Lindsay struggled for a second to remember the name, "Alexa, right? Anyway, I offered to have her over after school, but she didn't seem interested. I think she'd look cute all dressed up, but she told me it wasn't her style. Sort of rude, if you ask me." Lindsay climbed back into her car, and waited for Ashton to join her.

@Tart @Little_Ghost98

Ashton
"Thanks love!" She took her coffee and took a sip from the straw, following Lindsay out to the Porsche.

"Alexa, right? Anyway, I offered to have her over after school, but she didn't seem interested. I think she'd look cute all dressed up, but she told me it wasn't her style. Sort of rude, if you ask me."

Ashton frowned, sitting down into the leather seat and buckling up. "I wouldn't call it rude. Some people just don't like that type of stuff, ya know? Besides, she's like, so adorable without all that stuff like makeup and dresses. She'd look odd all dolled up, if you ask me." Ashton talked as though Alexa wasn't a romantic interest, because she wasn't ready to tell that little secret to Lindsay. Yet. Ashton thought about it for a bit more. AJ would look cute in anything, really, but she just thought she looked stunning just being herself. AJ was just like that. Ashton flipped on the radio. "We need some tunes going." She smirked at Lindsay, taking a sip from her coffee.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Lindsay
"I mean... I guess..." Lindsay grumbled. "But I mean, half of the fun of going out is getting ready. You know that." Lindsay started the car and pulled out of the Safeway parking lot, careful not to speed this time.
"We need some tunes going," Ashton said, and Lindsay agreed. She plugged her iPod into the deck and "Habits" by Tove Lo came on.
"Perfect," Lindsay smiled. "So, what now?"

@Tart

Ashton
Ashton just shrugged and leaned back into the seat. She nodded her head a bit to the beat of the song, tapping her nails. "I have no idea. I am so not ready to go back to that thing we call school. Too many rumors." She rolled her eyes and looked out as they drove. "And, just if you hadn't already known, me and Tsena didn't do anything. And I'm not pregnant." Ashton knew her best friend already knew this, but she needed to speak it, out loud, to clear her head. "Ugh, rumors are a bitch."

Lindsay
"True," Lindsay agreed, "which is why you're gonna have to be the bigger bitch." Lindsay wasn't trying to be mean, but it was true. That's why people rarely started rumors about Lindsay or gave her any trouble --- when they did, she always got even. "Don't worry, babe," Lindsay assured her. "I'll squish this big mouth like the worm she is."
She meant it. Lindsay had always been excellent at squeezing information out of people, and fortunately for her, she just happened to be throwing the perfect party to ease the situation.

@Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.