Breathe Me (Closed)

Jamal opened his eyes slowly and she was glad he understood that she'd moved to give him room. There was a sort of heated buzzing between them as his hand stroked through her hair. If anyone passed them, they probably wouldn't have even seen Terra. Just the back of Jamal's body. They'd only have noticed the small girl if he talked to her. Which he did when he asked what was making her look so anxious. His arm wrapped around her waist and her cheeks heated up again. Her eyes locked to his in the darkness. "I just...I haven't been..this close to anyone in a long time...I guess..I missed it." Terra admitted, slowly relaxing against his chest.It was nice to feel like this...safe and cared for. She was so unused to it that it was hard for her to figure out what she should do. His fingers winding in her hair felt so nice that she nuzzled against him, purring quietly

He smiled softly in understanding to her answer. How many could say in honesty that they were content with being alone, unable to trust anyone and those that they came across were few and far between, usually being thugs or thieves? Not many, and she was no exception. It made him feel dejected to ponder on what Terra may have gone through before he had found her, bruised and beaten on the side of the road. It seemed much longer ago than just yesterday morning, and that seemingly unnoticed consumption of time was starting to bear down on him. The days were not usually so busy, but now that he thought about it, he was quite tired. Her body seemed to gracefully mold itself against him, pressing her closer as the hand on her back began to gently massage the flesh beneath her shirt in swirling patterns. His heart gave a little flutter though when the delicate peels of purring came from the girl as she cuddled up closer against him, feeling heat begin to gather at the base of his throat and cheek bones, immediately thankful of the cover of darkness. He couldn't remember the last time he had heard such a sound of content coming from anybody, and to think that he was the reason of it being so now... The blush spread further over his features in relation to his subtly increasing heart rate, making his face warm to the touch as he ducked his head down and pressed his forehead lightly against her cool one. "Good-night, Terra," he murmured sleepily, the tips of their noses touching. His jade eyes closed and he was plunged into dreams of flickering images and half spoken sentences, his lasts thoughts reflecting the scents of honeysuckle and cinnamon that came from the girl in his arms.

She was falling slowly into darkness, so relaxed as she was by the soft, gentle movements of Jamal's hands. His forehead touched hers and just before she fell asleep, she heard him whisper to her. "Goodnight..." Terra didn't even catch her name before she was plunged into the sweetest dreams she'd had in years. Theyw ere filled with new images of emerald irises, the scent of honey and earth, and strong, yet gentle embraces.