Breaking Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't obey you, dragon," Eon countered defiantly, seeing an orange aura outline of his true form. He switched to standing on one hand so that he could point a finger at the male in accusation. "All you've done since being here is hide. However," he pushed himself from the ground and landed cross-legged on a dead tree stump, "what you say makes sense, so I will listen."

I snort, and a puff of smoke rises from my nose. "If you were intelligent, you would realize that the best plan is not to go headlong into the gauntlet. You let them come out to get oneself, and then you get them. Despite this, however, I would think the humans smarter than you. The humans have defenses. We can't get past them. But if this... higher ranking one, I could easily get out of her, with the pixie," I growl, reaching down to pull the pixie up, gently but firmly," as my passenger."

Crystal felt herself being picked up off of the ground. "Thanks." She said giving him a smile.

"No problem, pixie."

Fury filled his eyes at the unrighteous insult and a sneer played on his lips. "And what of the rest of us?! You leave us to die on this waste heap afterwards while you and your faerie..." he cast Crystal an apologetic smile, "pixie, sorry, pixie friend fly off into the sunset?"

Crystal looked at the demon boy. "I never knew we were doing that?" She said, and looked back at Al'veren. "Are we? Huh Are we?" She questioned then looked back at Eon again. "You should come with us, if that's what we're doing." She gave him a smile. "It would be fun."

Haru suddenly walked into the clearing, looking a bit tired and rather annoyed. She had a loose, badly torn white shirt that was supported by one shoulder, and loose pants that also had more than their fair share of rips and cuts. Shoes appeared to be absent. "You guys are so no-oisy." Haru complained, tilting her head to the side a bit as she took a moment to wake up her mind. "What's going on, anyway?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Haru
Race: Werewolf (Because why not :3)
Appearance:
f66f2863ea97b9966905dda73a9d0909.jpg

Is usually seen in this form with her torn clothes barely fitting her, thus why they are torn.
d140d26faf266f74935eaec52617aa4d1229313746_full.jpg

Although she wears the clothes described in the post. She stands at about 4'11".

Eon smiled brightly at the pixie's optimism. She reminded him strongly of his youngest siblings, who were twins and daemons, but still were very similar to her. They would have been good friends. "I'm sure it would be!" he agreed enthusiastically, momentarily smirking at the dragon boy by her side.
Suddenly a face that was extremely familiar to him stumbled its way through the undergrowth. "Haru!" he greeted the female werewolf. "Been ages since I've seen your mug." By ages he meant several days, which to a Daemon was a lifetime. "Well, Im at gunpoint, in a sense; draco here wants to use these humans to escape; and this lovely little pixie has invited me to escape with her. How have you been?"

I lean over to the pixie, and say softly, "I'm not a giant dragon. I don't think I could support both of you on my back, pixie, because there is a careful balance between my weight and the lift I can make. The most i could do is get him to the shore, and let him make a boat or swim or something."

This escalated way to fast. How am i getting out of this back up isn't going to get here any quicker. Looking over my shoulder while they talk i see that the base is about 100yards close enough to get both of us safely to . We are not going to die "your not using us to get anywhere if you thought you were getting inside you lied to your selves." Clicking my mic i turn it off I then rip makos out of her ear snapping my finger. This blocked her ear causing no air to get in. which means no medium for sound to travel disabling her from hearing what i was about to say. i look to the group

"You all are no match to me all misfits, not fully able to control your abilities to their max. If you were able to control you abilities you would be in some position of power. I can help you i am one of you (as aldo said this his eyebrows slightly shifted and Then eon would be lifted 5 foot straight off the ground. he would be able to feel the force of my power lifting him. ) You all want off just as bad as i do but first we have to get you well acquainted with what you can do. This evening meet back here if you want ill come alone we can talk then . " as i turn i drop the flash i had taken as soon as it touches the ground it goes off i snap giving mako her hearing then i dash out with her.

Crystal looked over to her new friend. "But I can get really small, then I won't feel like any weight and it would just feel like his." She said but stopped as she got side-tracked by a new person arriving. "Hi." She said to the wolf girl yet her attention soon fell on the 'bad guy' in this case, or at least what she thought was he bad guy, turns out he was lying the whole time. He was on their side. She watched him do what he did with wide open eyes. She clapped her hands, "Wouldn't it be nice to have someone in the inside, then we could get everyone off and not just one or two since Al'veren can't carry that many."

Eon went into a a momentary state of panic as he was lifted off the ground and became suspended in the air. That feeling quickly subsided a moment later. 'Heck, yeah! I can fly!' he thought to himself smugly. 'Kind of...' Although he seemed quite distracted as he did flips and turns through the air, he did listen to what Aldo said and made a mental note to meet him. That note was nearly knocked out of him as he felt the power that had temporarily suspended him diminish. With reflexes sharp, he managed to land on the balls of his feet, arms outstretched to assist his balance.

I growl at the force-manipulator, and snort at him. "You can lift things, sure. As they get farther, it gets harder, doesn't it? And the heavier, the harder. I can turn into a very big dragon, and move quite fast. I know my power!" With this, I turn, sprinting into the woods. As the distance grows, I turn into my dragon form, crashing into trees, knocking more and more over. I reach my clearing, with my 'table,' and I jump, pushing off the tops of the trees, spreading my wings. As I take off, I begin to turn towards the human defense base. As I bank quickly towards it, I see the inevitable: a SAM Site rising out of a short tower inside the compound, and a then a black dot racing towards me. I drop out of the sky, closing my wings as fast as possible, and the missile tries to correct its course, curving downwards, in the general area of the meeting. Maybe, the pixie tried to follow me, and the others are still there, and the missile will hit them.

"Well enough." Haru replied to Eon. She then silently watched the scene unfurl with a somewhat blank stare, as she was still half asleep and having trouble processing everything. After Eon landed back on the ground her attention was caught by a dragon like figure in the air not too far from them and what appeared to be a black dot that banked down after the dragon. This black dot, in its pursuit, started to inadvertently head toward them. It took her a few moments to realize what it was before her eyes grew wide in surprise. Missile! Her mind shouted to itself, and with that she turned and sprinted off into the woods.

Last edited by a moderator:
His head snapped up the very second his feet touched ground. The feeling had returned in the pit of his stomach and the tingling in the back of his head. He briefly shivered, before taking off into the thick greenery like a bullet, not even knowing why he was running. Eon only knew that it would be a very inconvenient thing if he stayed, and the further, the better.

"Huh." Crystal said confused, everyone was leaving. It was at that moment when she realized a large missile coming directly for her. Her eyes widened, "Oh, that's not good." She said and started to run away into the woods. After a little she changed into her pixie form. She was better at flying. If she stayed on foot she might fall over and get hit by the missile. She didn't want to take that chance, so away she flew.

I fly just above the trees, out of sight of the SAM emplacement. As I near the compound, I close my wings, diving above the gate, tearing through previously-unseen razor wire. While it shreds my wings, everything else remains unharmed. However, the wing wounds would be a serious problem, and now I'm surrounded by dozens of surprised guards and wrapped in razor wire. As I climb to my feet stiffly, I roar, scattering some guards, and then start spraying fire.

Mako got a swift hit in her knee by the daemon and landed on hr face hitting her head on the rock, she was trying to regain and compose herself when the superior officer pulled the ear piece off of her and she felt deaf.

It was an odd feeling a weir fuzzy screech running through her ears in her head and she held her head in pain, she couldn't hear a thing and she quickly picked up her gun trying to aim with trembling hands as she saw a dragon humanoid approach followed by a pixie landing in between. What she saw next in the series left her in a state of pure panic, the superior officer was one of their kinds and if she hadn't known any better a werewolf more of a she-wolf showed up.

Mako slowly felt voice in her head reaching and the sudden volume that increased made her head hurt as she tried to run off not caring who she left behind, her single gun in her hand the moment she reached the open grounds she saw fire in the blocks by the dragon demon and her eyes widened in horror and panic.

Mako made a run for it inside to reach towards her locker area, the fire was slowly spreading as she quickly used the fire extinguisher to get her time to empty her locker and get her useful stuff. There was no time rushing to her room because the buzzer went off indicating that the inmates were running free.

This was a crisis a disaster that the humans had foreseen and chose to ignore. Mako ran back out with her little back pack heading to a shelter in the forest as she held out her gprs device wanting to route the maps to the military docks. If she could get herself something to carry her across the island to the mainland she'd do anything to get there. At the moment her only rule was survive... there was no winning these creatures.

Echo slowly opened her one good eye that shone with a dull, clouded white light. They had her on drugs, she knew. Every kind imaginable, so long as it would dull her senses and leave her immobile, uncaring to the side effects she suffered because of them. The cell she was in was gray and that was all she could make out of it. Cold, hard, metallic and gray. Yet, then why was it that she was becoming warm, hot, blistering so even. How odd. Perhaps someone had decided to try and kill her by cooking her to death... Well, it would have to get much hotter than this if they wanted her dead. She was of the Fyre tribe that used to reside in the center of the island's volcano, but when the humans tried to keep other creatures prisoner it was only natural that they leave their home and assist the others. At first they had been victorious in their missions, until a desperate Shadow told the humans their weakness in return for his life. He was found dead not long after. And it wasn't long before the rest of her tribe soon fell, leaving her the only survivor and a prisoner.
The heat increased more and began to burn away some of the drugs from her system before she realized that she was on fire. It was all around her with her body consumed within its flames. Slowly, she pushed herself from the ground and stood. The door was open, so without even questioning why, she walked through the frame, ducking her head down in order to peer down the hallway without bashing her head.
Now that the heat from the fire was coursing under her pale, sickly gray flesh, it was starting to take on a more 'freshly burnt' color. There was a siren, she heard, her mind at last starting to wake from its long slumber, and screaming, and the hallway was flooded with newly released creatures who were trying to flee the heat. Instead, she walked against them all in long strides that were only possible for someone who was extremely tall, as she was, being twelve feet in height. She emerged in a clearing that was still within the imprisonment grounds, where a dragon had been ensnared within the metal of a meshed, barbed fence that must have stood only moments ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Echo
Species: Shadow
Appearance:
View attachment 23206 View attachment 23206View attachment 23208 View attachment 23208

Status
Not open for further replies.