Breaking Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This... is my protection. While not in my full form, which they don't know about yet. As for my name, well, Al'veren. I come from a tribe in the Ancient Forest, buut I ventured out and got caught." I shrug. "Wasn't the smartest of choices, but I was only 130 at the time."

Crystal's eyes widen. "Wow, you're really old." She said childishly. "Why are you so old? Whats you're form that they don't know yet." She said. She suddenly changed into her pixie form. She had gained fairy wings and pointy ears. She was small enough the sit in the palm of his hand. "This is what I look like." She said.

I look at my hand, palm facing me. Expression of something like sadness, and my hand slowly turns into scale and claw, light blue scale. "I'm a dragon," I say, sadly, as if it were more curse than blessing.

Crystal looked at him in awe. "Really? That's so cool." She fluttered up to his palm and sat in it. She felt around on his hand. "Wow, it's all scaly." She said.

"I guess." I let the scales appear all along my arm, but then make them disappear, except where the pixie stands, on my palm.

She continued to feel his scales. "Why do you not seem happy?" She said to him, looking up at his face. "Do you no like being a dragon?"

"I am mocked for it. It has made me stand out, and be a target. People try to kill me." I shrug.

"I won't mock you." She said as she raised her body, fluttering her wings again. She moved over to the side and returned into a normal looking human. "I think it is interesting." She gave him a large smile. "I bet you are all big and strong and cool looking and..." She babbled on, quite childishly.

Mako paused in her steps and turned to the officer, "Uhm yes..sir?" she replied and stood facing him when she felt a few bushes rustle lightly, he should have sensed that too and she stood in a position ready to pull out her gun at whatever came her way.

There was a loud sound then, the front gates were opening and a team was being dispatched. Mako knew recently a few captives had managed to escape out of the premises and took refuge in the island's forest...one of them was a dragon. They knew this was something serious and decided to send out to a team to bring him back alive...if possible.

There was a small list of captives who had escaped among which most of them had been brought back or killed during encounter. The dragon had survived and turned out even a pixie had managed to survive. It was believed they were working together.

"Aren't you going to go join them..." Mako asked still on edge and hoping the rustling sound she heard was just some lost guard dog.

(([MENTION=5556]ScarletNova[/MENTION] [MENTION=5836]RogueSteeler[/MENTION] [MENTION=3742]GarthNixZozo[/MENTION] [MENTION=4176]djrae315[/MENTION] just wanted to connect the stories :))

As Mako turns I felt a something then the back part of my right arm tingled(suits functions). what ever it was, was to my 4 O'clock. "They are fine if they need or needed me they would call." He talks as if nothing happened not wanting to frighten her. But who's to say she was frightened, she came out here alone. "Can you tell me what it is you came here for." an uncontrollable urge came over Aldo to look over his shoulder my head turns and one of the captives move forward from the bushes. "Do you know who this is and what she is?" I dig in my belt and pull out a stun grenade looking to the women in the inmate suit. I was not able to see which section in because she was a new transfer. dressed in white. Also there was something blocking me from reading or even placing a though into her head. "Do not move or I will shoot"

Last edited by a moderator:
I shrug, not entirely knowing what to say. I look down, and then up, eyes alert. "They're coming. I can smell them. Quickly, get the arrows!" I go back to the main bow piece, quickly slicing it into 3 parts: The top arm, the bottom arm, and the 'handle' area. After taking about a minute to cut the limb into such a shape, I walk quickly to the tree where I got the pitch from. I check to make sure there is still plenty, then go back to the limbs. "Ach, no way to quickly do this.." I take the 3 limbs and put it next to the pitch-tree, and then start gluing them together again. It's not going to work very well... forget it. I toss the unfinished bow down, and turn back to the pixie. "Grab the arrows, we gotta go. I don't have the time to make a bow, but they might come in handy."

(( OOC: [MENTION=4176]djrae315[/MENTION] You do know that my character is a guy, right? o-o and he only went past the nearest bushes, as in hid in them, but at the edge... But, uhm, nevermind, I'll make it work out somehow ^^" ))

Eon smiled down at the weird guy's gun, trying to angle his head so that he might look inside its shaft. "Ooh, that's a really interestingly shiny thing you got there!" he exclaimed in apparent awe, pointing at the weapon that was aimed at his chest. A gently pressure pushed against his mind but he simply ignored it, seemingly becoming obsessed with Aldo's gun. "How did you ever-"
Faster than a human could even so much as blink, Eon was suddenly standing directly behind Mako, only with several steps between them so that he wouldn't be in easy reach if she tried, yet had both arms folder over his chest as he rolled his eyes sarcastically. "You people are so easy to distract," he mumbled in disappointment, closely followed by a fake yawn. He patted his mouth several times to exaggerate him pretend boredom. The whole while his keen eyes had never looked away from the two. Despite his outward bravado, he knew that there people could be very dangerous. He wasn't a fool afterall, just a reckless nutcase of something that was borderline genius.

Crystal grabbed the arrows carefully not to break them and followed Al'veren. "Where are we going?" She asked him only steps behind him. She almost tripped a bit but was able to keep herself going anyway. The main focus was keeping the arrows in her hands as she ran, it would be her fault if they lost them or they broke. He probably wouldn't be happy about that. "If someone is coming, we probably won't get very far away for them not to find us. It's an island after all."

"We're not heading away from them. Guards, I can tell, human. I'm going to take care of them. Hide if you want, I should be easy to find after a little bit," I say, referring to much more.. obvious form, resolved and determined.

Mako was on her feet as she saw the inmate advance, she really wasn't paying attention to what he was saying or what the superior officer had spoken, she was focused on the inmates moves. A little moonlight shed on him and she recognized the face, a charming human face with trickster demonic instincts.

Before her very eyes he vanished and she took stance, only a moment later he spoke from right behind her and she did what she believed was her defending tactic. Turning around punching an upper cut, knowing he would dodge it aiming for his stomach or chest followed by a back kick. Sure she was a researcher but she was trained enough to defend herself.

Mako stepped back instantly knowing the reaction would be worse and pulled out her gun pointing at Eon, she panted, eyes locked on her target with cold sweat on her forehead and rapid heart beat.

(( i am soo sorry [MENTION=3742]GarthNixZozo[/MENTION]))

he was in front and before i could shoot my suit buzzed in the neck. Just as i turn around i see mako punch up. i jump over her clicking a button on the gun, then shooting multiple times .. they were tracker seeds that were small enough to not be seen and it attaches to the clothing . After landing behind him i call in backup. i thought to myself.
''What was i doing he's like me we have to stick together cause lord knows i want off this rock just as bad as him. But i don't want to be in the cold again.
I watch to see how he reacts While waiting for back p to arrive.

I walk into the clearing that a demon [Odd smell, he has, hard to detect] and the 2 humans... but one of them has an odd smell. He wasn't quite human. "Let's stop fighting, and I want to see some hands up from you guards, or things will get very nasty. A dozen squads wouldn't be able to contain me this time," I growl, scales in a rippling effect, appearing and disappearing everywhere.

Eon half danced, half jumped away from Mako's punched before, quick as a whip, he snapped his body onto the ground, back raised an inch or so as he was using his arms and legs to help and elevate himself. A spark of excitement was quickly fanned by his own unstable mentality and flared in his eyes. He made a gesture as if he were about to stand, then without warning he kicked out sharply at the female's knees. The movement was forwarded, whether successful or not, into a continuing movement that ended him doing a handstand. It was then, from that position, that he saw a new creature appear, scales rippling from a seemingly human frame.

(( [MENTION=4176]djrae315[/MENTION] It's okay. ))

"Stand down, demon. Attacking the ones keeping us here isn't going to solve it. Using them to get inside will."

Crystal was trying so hard to keep up but to er disappointment she lost her footing and fell. Right in the middle of everything, right on her stomach and face. She was still holding on tightly to the arrow however, she reached her arms so she wouldn't crush them. "Ow..." She groaned, not getting up. "That hurt."

Status
Not open for further replies.