Born to Kill

I figure that during their time spent in Italy, they'll be doing research and site seeing. They won't be fighting all the time. n__n I wanna allow some fun and bonding momentz.

Then we can do a time jump or somethin', at which point he'll be back to normal. We won't let his brokenness affect the plot too much, if you do decide he's broken.

Thank you, Kittidear. :3

I'll post soon, then. Looks like this first battle is about to be over.

Let me know if you want me to fix that, I didn't know if you wanted to draw it out a bit longer... >_>

Oh no, it's good. I knew what was about to happen. XD I intended for this one to be kinda short, anyway.

Also, an idea came to mind in my dreams. Haha. Best ideas always come to me when I'm sleeping. Later in the RP, would a maze scene be fun? Where they're trapped in a labyrinth and need to find their way out? At every dead end, there's something that they'd need to kill.

Mmmmm, minotaur

Sorry for the short reactionary post, but I felt I needed to post something. Thanks Zyph for giving me more handles to work with! :)

As for the maze idea... are we going to travel to some undiscovered part of Knossos? It could be a pretty suspenseful adventure if we set the mood right ^_^

Looove the idea of Knossos. <3 Mayhaps, after reading about it in a library or something. Would mosdef be a suspenseful, thrilling moment for our characters. >:3

Anyway, thank you for posting, Myrn. I can move stuff along, now. Need some more interaction between them all before we hope on the aeroplane. XD

*nudges at people who still need to post* :3

What would you guys like to do after brief introductions/reuniting? Fast-forward to boarding an aeroplane? That's what I had in mind, but if there's anything else someone wanted to do in NY, I'm all ears.

I know we're doing a western mythology thing but maybe we could have a Chinese style dragon terrorize Manhattan's Chinatown? That's if you want some "group bonding" or somesuch, otherwise skipping ahead to the plane works for me~

Brent wouldn't be able to help with any dragons in china town, since his leg is now officially broken...

I do love that idea, Zypher. I'd hate to make a fun fight scene where Myrn's character couldn't participate, though. ;[

Maybe we could get back there at some point during the story...TRY to get a little R&R but still get caught up in it...

EDIT: OR you could do it anyway, and I'll just try to get a post in about following it on the news while in the hospital or something

Well, we can just get to the airport, probably. XD It's already been established as a trip for Constantine and Alyss, we just need to get our other characters "invited" along.

I'll give Kitti some time to post, since her charrie is the rich guy with the private jets and...stuff.

EDIT: Had an idea spark. They can encounter something in Chinatown before getting to the plane and a dragon is sent off to follow the plane. So... Battle on top of the aircraft? >:] Or something?

... I don't know what you want from me.
**cries into her kerchief and runs to her plane**

Also...a wheelchair! or at least a pair of crutches!

A pair of crutches it was! Now all I want is posts! ^_^

I'll get a post in when my brain wants to work D:

I really need to get used to the "Closed Apps" sub-forum. XD I scrolled through the OOC threads thinking I lost this one, then went lolderp when I spotted the...

Yeah, anyway. Thanks for posting, guys. It looks like AJ and Alexander will be tagging along with Alyss and and Constantine. If they don't react too grumpily. xD If you want, we can do a Chinatown scene like Zypher suggested. Priscilla and Brent could learn about it from the news on a television whilst having coffee and eventually meet up again?

Otherwise, after my post and everyone's responses, I'll fast-forward to us going to Italy~