Born to Kill

I'd be down with that, Zyzy. :3

Have fun with my next post. I want bloodshed, dammit! *snickers* Then we can go to Italy. XD

Yay Italy! Constantine can foot the bill for everyone...Alyss will make sure of that

Freeloaders >>;
You're going to be the crew on the plane if he had to pay ;p

Freeloaders >>;
You're going to be the crew on the plane if he had to pay ;p

Well, Brent would be willing to try and fly the plane...but without a license, I don't think Constantine should risk it :P

Sorry for the relatively short post...but at least you slackers have no excuse not to post now!

I'm waiting for Kitti to scream first this time >D

Shweet. Thanks, Myrn. It's a wonderful post.

I'll nudge Seiji over to the IC next time I see him, because he never pays attention to OOC or anything else. I know Kitti will post soon, though. ;3

It just occured to me, that....while Brent is a foot shorter than Tacitus, he's standing on a car right now, and so is technically looking DOWN on the beast XD

Hey eh...Zyph?

You didn't notice the man jumping on the car and challenging the creature you are throwing rocks at?

Did you jump on Constantine's car? O_O I must've misread...I'll go fix it up, although Alyss is kind of in blind-rage mode so she might miss some things.

XD I love Alyss. Haha~

She's smart. Leading Tacitus to a tunnel's a super duper idea. Somewhere that's pitch black and echoed will make him very vulnerable. Muahaha.
I'll wait on Kitti to post before I proceed.

Hope that my post for Tacitus makes sense. Another reason I'm happy this RP of mine came back to life is so I can practice my battle-writing skills. XD I want to get better at typing fight scenes. Basically, he's holding onto the hammer and trying to make it so Brent is the one that takes the crash landing after gravity successfully pulls them down from the tackle-jump thing he did... Constantine and Alyss better watch out. >D

Didn't make a post for Priscilla since she's just bein' a weapon, but if you want some kind of content for her, Myrn, let me know and I shall do so! :3

*nudges Alex and AJ towards the battle* C'mon, you know you wanna~

Well...it seems Brent managed to stay alive, with a bit of help from his (already) trusted weapon. He's wounded though D:

Gosh...I hope some help will arrive soon ^_^

Also...Fluffy, you don't have to include content for Priscilla when she's a weapon, but perhaps if you feel like doing something with her anyway, it might be a good idea to keep some dialog going between her and Brent during the fight. Like some of those video-games where someone is constantly speaking into your 'ear-piece'

Yeah, great post, Myrn. <3 We'll stay in touch about weapon dialogue and that goes the same for everyone else. When weapons are in weapon form, they don't have to make posts but if you want some words included, have the human post them. :D

If Zyzy and Kitti aren't sure how to respond, I can go ahead and post to move things along. Lemme know~

I'll post something soon, I'm just lacking any inspiration at the moment...

Kitti's on vacation, so I this roleplay is on pause until she gets back and posts. c__c However, I think I might make an AJ post just to get her and Alexander over there before Tacitus goes face-to-face with a train. At the very least, they can show up so that group can be together.

Still got the flu, so my creativity is not the best right now. >.>; Therefore, I'm very much open to ideas and input. Else, I'll wait until I'm mostly better.

Goddamnit >.<

Now what am I going to do to convince Diana I'm posting on the boards? D:

but I guess if we can wait...

XD I'm glad I could amuse you, Zyzy.

I've decided to go ahead and post for both Tacitus and AJ. He has Brent and Alyss to respond to, so I figured it would be alright. I thought about having Tacitus try to crawl out of the subway after the train smacks him. Which Zyzy's in total control off. Meehee. >:3 After that, they can finish up this battle.

Posty will be up tomorrow/Tuesday.

So...should Brents leg be broken? Because, having his leg broken for the next month or so might be a pretty big deal for the plot, and if it IS broken it's therefor best if we have some downtime in between. He could also just have hurt it badly though, so it will heal faster and not hold up the story we want to tell...