Boobists vs. Dickism vs. Vaglic

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I see no Assalins in this trinity by the way...

I have a feeling...this is going to escalate into something it was never meant to be.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Sorry, as a female even I have to admit I'm a boobist. They're squishy, fun to play with, a great way to distract men out of arguments, and did I mention they're fun to play with? Breasts can be improved, either enlarged or shrunk, and lifted. Even if a woman has to get their breast removed, they can be replaced. Plus, everyone knows that breastfeeding makes smarter babies.

Dicks are absolutely nothing to look at. You've seen one, you've seen them all, the only difference is the size. (Yes, I've seen more than my fair share. I used to be a nursing tech.) When they're broken, there just isn't any fixing with without a pill. Cut a dick off, and what can be done about it? Absolutely nothing! Too big and they hurt, too small and well...it's a snorefest. Did I mention the whole mucus thing? Yeah, that's totally disgusting.

I won't even touch the last one, having dealt with one for too many years I would totally get rid of it and get myself a puppy.

Boobs rule the world!

Deal with it.

Because I don't say this enough.

And I think I took a day off from this thread..

RACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKS

Sorry, as a female even I have to admit I'm a boobist. They're squishy, fun to play with, a great way to distract men out of arguments, and did I mention they're fun to play with? Breasts can be improved, either enlarged or shrunk, and lifted. Even if a woman has to get their breast removed, they can be replaced. Plus, everyone knows that breastfeeding makes smarter babies.

Dicks are absolutely nothing to look at. You've seen one, you've seen them all, the only difference is the size. (Yes, I've seen more than my fair share. I used to be a nursing tech.) When they're broken, there just isn't any fixing with without a pill. Cut a dick off, and what can be done about it? Absolutely nothing! Too big and they hurt, too small and well...it's a snorefest. Did I mention the whole mucus thing? Yeah, that's totally disgusting.

I won't even touch the last one, having dealt with one for too many years I would totally get rid of it and get myself a puppy.

Boobs rule the world!

Deal with it.
I want to appoint this woman as the Priest of the Holy Squishiness. The second the Vaglics get priest the war will begin. Jorick has appointed himself as priest.

It's pretty clear they're all flawed.
Dieaks: Sensitive. Not that much fun? but + for having so many actually funny mushroom/ sausage/ cumber jokes.
Beubs: Sensitive. Sorta fun? Melons, Malons, etc.
Vagetae: Sensitive. Not that much fun? Cats

All at once... Just accept it, ALL. AT. ONCE.

I will have the enemies bend at the knee....

...And I will ride them into battle.

For Freedom

Highlander General Belligerent Douche-Meister here, reporting for duty,
Forces of Phallic Front,
Unite.

I want to appoint this woman as the Priest of the Holy Squishiness. The second the Vaglics get priest the war will begin. Jorick has appointed himself as priest.
My husband will be so proud....I think.

As my first act as Priest of the Holy Squishiness, I will abolish all bras!

I just do not get the appeal of boobs. The only people who should have such a fixation on them are babies, because of necessity. They are balls of fat that squirt milk. They're basically udders, other than the amount of nipples on them. They just don't do anything for me. They're about the least appealing thing on the human body.

Also not interested in Vaginas. At all.

So… Dicks it is?

Can I have my own religion? Where we watch the wars of others and laugh at the triviality of it all?

Where we watch the wars of others and laugh at the triviality of it all?
I think that's kind of what judges do.
I think that's what Canada does.
I think I'm doing that. Trying to end the private wars while also laughing and drinking green tea. I'm also burning my insides.​

For Freedom

Forces of Phallic Front,
Unite.
Scribz is joining the dicks side?

Ugh, everything is ruined.

I think I might become an atheist because of this and just sit it out.

Damn it Scribz.

I think that's what Canada does.
Oh. Well then perfect, as I'm actually Canadian.

@Razilin I was about to flip out on you for giving me my first ever negative rating. But then I realized that it counts as a neutral. SO IT'S ALL GOOD.

Last edited by a moderator:

For Freedom

Forces of Phallic Front,
Unite.
You suck!

Braveheart? I have had a glorious nine month vacation from that movie since my husband has been up north, and you just had to go and ruin it. ; ;

Must. Watch. Dodgeball.

I need stupidity to purge my brain of the men in kilts!

I will take command of the Knights of the Vagii.

I'm gonna have to abdicate leadership of the Dicks faction. I just can't bear to be part of a group that includes people like Scribz.

I suppose he'll have to be the new phallic figurehead.

By the way, this means the Dicks now have no chance, because Scribz is the worst. You're welcome, other factions.