Boobists vs. Dickism vs. Vaglic

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
60% power loss for the DFaction.
Shame, the change of members is apparently leading to it's downfall. Can they turn things around?

I'm gonna have to abdicate leadership of the Dicks faction. I just can't bear to be part of a group that includes people like Scribz.
I suppose he'll have to be the new phallic figurehead.
By the way, this means the Dicks now have no chance, because Scribz is the worst. You're welcome, other factions.
You're free to join the boobists. There's always room for more. ^-^

Jorick can swear an oath to the Almighty Vag and become my brother in our holy cause.

60% power loss for the DFaction.
Shame, the change of members is apparently leading to it's downfall. Can they turn things around?
Probably not.
You're free to join the boobists. There's always room for more. ^-^
Jorick can swear an oath to the Almighty Vag and become my brother in our holy cause.
Pfft, fuck that noise. I'm gonna instead stand on the sidelines and act superior to everyone else despite being a core cause of the fight starting in the first place.

I'm a politician at heart.

New preist of the dicks, ah yeah!

#Thrust4Jesus

Or try and get air time on "Blaze" with Glenn Beck.

For a Scotsman I know far too much about american politics.

Because I'm not into violence? Forgive me for being female, but there is nothing slightly entertaining about men killing each other at any point in time, for any reason at all.

Because I'm not into violence? Forgive me for being female, but there is nothing slightly entertaining about men killing each other at any point in time, for any reason at all.
Dude i'm joking. I'm scottish. You're taking this too seriously.

Also your aversion to the concept of violence is probably more of a personal factor than one that holds to gender.

I'm not a dude. o.o

I'm not a dude. o.o
nick-offerman-conan.jpg

Don't joke during war!
That just builds more tension!
*frantically waves fan*

I'm going to be a heretic and declare that the Shark Rebellion is in effect.

Your genitals does not stand any match for the jaws of a Great White. Squishy, floppy, or sloppy, we are coming, and this is our ocean.

also dear god I forgot how scary this place was on other websites. RPG

:shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark: :shark:

*Hiss* Leave you heathen! Dare you make a mockery of the Genitalia war of 14-20?!

SHARKS?

THAT SORT OF IS AN ANAGRAM FOR RACKS! WITH AN H!

RAHCKS RAHCKS RAHCKS RAHCKS RAHCKS RAHCKS

Reactions: Pulchritudinous
The great thing about being a part of the dick faction, is that even if the enemy factions swarm us. We're being swarmed by tits and vag.

By being on the dick faction, you can guarantee yourself at least an 89% rise in not being sodomized.

#Best-selling-point-so-far.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
All these "go home your drunk" tags are petty veils to your stifled views in comparison to my amazing points. You all know i'm right, go dick or bend over.

Reactions: Pulchritudinous
you can put your dick between lovely RACKS RACKS RACKS