Boarding School for the Abnormal

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like its up my alley. I'm new here could you tell me where the recruitment thread is?

Thank you :) the positions without names are still open?

Er. We're going to need an English language intervention as well, aren't we?

You said earlier Keeper is a very trusting and kind girl but that doesn't seem to make sense with what you've given me. She has "mild panophobia" which I have a problem with. Panophobia is "a state in which a patient fears everything or nothing, where anxiety, instead of being riveted on one object, floats as in a dream, and only becomes fixed for an instant at a time, passing from one object to another, as circumstances may determine." if Wikipedia is to be correct. XD

Keeper has also been mercilessly beaten in her youth when she fails to complete her orders perfectly, which resulted in her wanting to accomplish everything perfectly. That does not make her a kind and trusting person. That would make her a self-destructive perfectionist, very docile and subservient, terrified of any physical contact and perhaps people as well. Also she failed to protect her forest, she should have a lot of guilt over that and and I guess that's why she can't control it very well.

If keepers are stripped of their names (which seems to be a big deal), how is it that she has the opportunity to go to school? Especially since she's been beaten. You have a lot to expand on.

• Thank You
Reactions: Aristotle
Now I have questions for you Nat XD

I've obviously called the headmistress, but what spots would be good for my merfolk?
They could be the swimming teachers for various aquatic students :P

Nah, I've just been doing this for longer than you. From your English, you're recent. Me? I've been studying English since I was five. My first language is Cantonese. I worked on my English by coming up with stories and filling in the plot holes. It's my idea of a good time.

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
@NotAllThatCreative I think that is a brilliant idea. The tailed one is going to be all lifeguard style while the webbed one goes in all teacher style. And they hate each other's guts. Or not, maybe they're an example of "lol no we're bffls aint gonna kill ne1"

@Aristotle Um, Swiss?

They're probably going to be great teachers if they act like that xD

Heck yeah, everyone's going to be drunk and happy in swim class.

The tailed one's going to be a girl (but all "I was a drowned woman and I lure you in with my hot looks to eat you") and she'll be flapping her tail everywhere maybe in a tubey thing in the pool

The webbed one's going to be a guy with glowy purple freckles and a lighty thing coming out of his spine and he'll be scaring his students and popping her tubey thing with his mega sharp teeth

FUN TIMES IN SWIMMING CLASS

Currently no one because of no character sheets.

Heck yeah, everyone's going to be drunk and happy in swim class.

The tailed one's going to be a girl (but all "I was a drowned woman and I lure you in with my hot looks to eat you") and she'll be flapping her tail everywhere maybe in a tubey thing in the pool

The webbed one's going to be a guy with glowy purple freckles and a lighty thing coming out of his spine and he'll be scaring his students and popping her tubey thing with his mega sharp teeth

FUN TIMES IN SWIMMING CLASS
I can't wait to see this.

I've even got a place for perfect merfolk face claims, I'll be getting my CSes (is that even the plural like wot) up later today or tomorrow. Going to be amazing. Also probably insanely long.

Status
Not open for further replies.