Boarding School for the Abnormal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Katherin Winter

Birthday (year is optional): 1974

Subject: psychology

Class Year You Will Be Teaching(1-7): 1

Traits: Katherin is very kind. She is very patient and understanding.

Physical Description:
4d2b0a2ae2791de690798705af708030.jpg

Backstory: Katherin is an ophan. She never knew her parents. She was adopted by a couple of counselors. She had a pretty normal childhood. Because both her parents were counselors she wanted to follow in their footsteps.
Additional Notes:

Pet of Choice (underline your choosing): turtle (if I can)

Additional Information
Umm...

Illnesses/Allergies: wasps

Physical Impairment(s): none

Mental Disabilities: none

Learning Disabilities: dyslexia

Last edited:
Ok I have an idea for my chars wondering if I can get the football player who will half-human/half-dragon a lot of aggression so that works lol and can I get the cheerleader who will be human but studies dark magic like a necromancer or sorts, that's how she got to become head cheerleader she had to "replace" the other girl.

I normally wouldn't allow humans into this RP. The school is for mythicals and for them to learn basic skills but also how to protect themselves should the time come.

Oh so can he be just half-dragon then and he can look human unless you want me to just have a dragon walking in the school xD. And she can be undead since that does go with nercomancy for her powers?

Oh so can he be just half-dragon then and he can look human unless you want me to just have a dragon walking in the school xD. And she can be undead since that does go with nercomancy for her powers?
Half human works. And the undead works as well :P Humans just aren't allowed at the school because some of the students wouldn't be able to handle it unless it's the teachers xD

ok guy half-human-half dragon now just gotta have a good back story for that debacle xD. and most undeads can't probably talk or whatever so in her powers thing going to write she learned a "glamour" spell that can make her talk normal and looked more alive xD.

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
In a different RP of mine, one character was half human and half dragon because her father was able to shift into a more humanoid form :P ou could always use that.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yeah way better then what I was thinking...glad I don't have to scar anyone xD. Yeah his father could've seduced his mother or vice-versa not alot of women mythical creatures usually do that except the greek goddesses.

Thank God for that xD You're forgetting Norse Goddesses too... :P

Neko is not accepted because of the sheet I was given. Unless she can fill out a detailed sheet, I will not accept.

almost done with Zen my guy nice name for a hot head right? I know lol. Going to do girl if I don't finish before I have to leave I'll put up W.I.P's since I can't save it in the fonts and stuff I have it in and that would be to much work to do that all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.