Boarding School for the Abnormal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I'd like to join, and if you want help Neko, I'd love to help you work on your sheet over PM. It'll be quicker and I love helping people when I can. I don't speak Russian, but I can help proofread and clarify parts for you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Aristotle
I'm a little confused. So we have seven classes per day- What courses are we allowed/required to choose then? Would it depend on the grade we're in?

Eight classes if you include lunch. It would depend on what grade you're in, yes.

The Hot Head Football Star, red

P3ox8Rw.gif

Type of Creature: Half-Human/Half-Dragon

Name: Zen Croy Dacari

Birthday (year is optional): 4/20/96

Class Year (1-7 (basically 6th-12th grade)): 11th

Traits (personality): Hot-Head, Loud, Aggressive, Get's Angry Fast, Acts Up A lot, Loves to party. Zen can be a jerk sometimes when he doesn't get his way. He is very rebellious; Zen hates following rules and likes to break them from time to time.

Physical Description (uniform included. I need to contact someone about this): The Images at the top show what he looks like. Just with a uniform I guess.

Weaknesses: Zen is a total hot head so his anger is a big weakness. When he's in one of his "moods" no one can tell him to stop doing something. He needs to learn how to control his anger or he might even get kicked off the football team. Zen's pride and ego are two other big weaknesses if he thinks something will embarrassed him he won't do it; if he does get embarrassed he will shut down and not be okay for the rest of the day. Anger, Pride, Ego, and his drinking is Zen's biggest weaknesses.

Strengths: Like any half-human/half-dragon hybrid Zen can breath fire and he can control fire. He learned how to do it at a very young age. Since being on the football team Zen has great coordination, high endurance, flexibility, and amazing speed.

Backstory: Zen's parents are from two different worlds. His mother is a human cake shop owner, and his father is a dragon that can morph into a human on occasions. His father would come to the real world and flirt with girls; he never intended to fall in love with Zen's mother. When Zen's father laid his eyes on Zen's mother he had to have her. He didn't know what to say; he couldn't possibly go up to her and say, "Hey nice to meet you...by the way I'm really a dragon this is just a disguise." He would sound insane. After awhile he got the courage up and asked Zen's mother out.

A few years later Zen's mother found out she was pregnant. The thing was when she went to the doctor's for a check up, the doctor's couldn't even touch her stomach; it felt like lava or the surface of the sun. Zen's mother was freaked out, she asked Zen's father all kinds of questions. Zen's father knew he should've been told her before they got this far in. When Zen's father told her she almost laughed to death. She didn't believe him until he reversed the spell; and what appeared in front of her was a gigantic red-orange fire breathing dragon. Zen's mother couldn't believe it, she left him in fear.

After running away from Zen's father Zen's mother gave birth to little Zen Croy Dacari. For his first two years of life Zen was like any normal little boy. It was on his third birthday that everything changed, his mother found him setting things on fire with just a thought. Zen's mother knew that she couldn't handle him, she didn't want anyone to know about Zen's "gift". The only person she could go to was Zen's father, who tried to teach Zen about his dragon side. Zen didn't want to learn from his old father, being a rebel from the start. Zen got in a lot of trouble, he sat his middle school on fire. Luckily no one could prove that he did it; if only they knew what Zen really was. Knowing that Zen could't go to regular school anymore, Zen's parents brought him to the Boarding school.

Zen's been in the boarding school since 9th grade, rebelling all the way. His parents hope one day Zen will learn that not everything can be fixed by anger and fire. Zen doesn't care right now, he's young and all he cares about is football, girls, partying and more girls.

Dorm Wing (Boys, Girls, Co-ed): Co-ed of course!

Pet of Choice (underline your choosing): Cat, Rodent, Bird, Dog, Fish, Reptile (Preferably a Python, Lizard, or a Komodo Dragon).

Roommate of Choice (this is optional): "Anyone as long as they don't get on my nerves!"

The Undead Cheerleader, green

NE16Oay.gif

Type of Creature: Undead/ Practices Necromancy

Name: Lulu Zugati (A name she came up with when she learned how to talk...don't ask how she thought that up). Her real name, nobody knows.

Age: Doesn't have a real age...she's undead! But Lulu looks about 15 (The age she was killed).

Birthday (year is optional): The day she brought herself back to life- 2/21

Class Year (1-7 (basically 6th-12th grade)): 9th

Traits (personality): Like any undead, Lulu use to be cold, selfish, and creepy. Now that she can use dark magic she is now bubbly, sociable but still cold and still selfish (that is more because she's a cheerleader). Lulu likes to make new friends, well the ones she thinks are cool enough to be friends with. Lulu likes to think that everyone is beneath her (when in reality she use to be beneath everyone else). Lulu can be a brat at times, if she doesn't like someone she'll put a curse on the person, most people try not to make her mad. Lulu has a streak of doing dark spells on other students and teachers; causing them nightmares and terror.

Physical Description (uniform included. I need to contact someone about this): The left picture is how Lulu looks under her glamour spell, and the right picture is how Lulu looks in reality. She will always have her signature dark, creepy death stare.

Weaknesses: Lulu's weakness is, if she doesn't have her jade green necklace around her neck she'll revert back to her undead self until she gets it back. Her necromancy is not as strong without the necklace; so basically without the necklace Lulu's powers and strength is gone.

Strengths: Lulu has study necromancy from the first time she heard about it. She's good with curses and dark charms. She wants to learn how she can bring more people back from the dead like she did herself, but it's a lot of work. Lulu also can gain more power by sacrificing pure souls, the more pure souls the stronger Lulu can get; she rarely does that because she gets freaked out about killing someone. She knows how it is to be dead and undead...not fun.

Backstory: Before Lulu became an undead, she was just a normal 15 year old girl in middle school getting ready for high school. Lulu had a lot of friends, she was the fun adorable girl that everyone trusted with everything. Then one night walking from a friend's house a drunk driver came up behind her on a curb and killed her instantly. The drunk driver only got two years in jail, while Lulu was in limbo failing to stay alive. When Lulu found out that she was dead, she didn't want to face it.

In the underworld Lulu became friends with Mr. Mubooka, the best necromancer in the underworld. Lulu wanted to learn how to get from that place and back in the real world. She had to much to see and to live for. Mr. Mubooka didn't at first want to teach Lulu, he told her once she learned the dark arts there was no turning back. Lulu had to sign a contract in blood, once she signed it the spirits would be with her forever. Even when or if she did decide to come back.

Now learning new dark charms and curses. She now has a enchanted necklace that enhanced her powers enough for her to use a glamour spell to mask her real undead look. Lulu wants to learn more about her powers and new spells. Lulu enrolled her self into the boarding school, seeing that this was the only place she could finally learned the things she needs...for her revenge against the man who took her life from her.

Dorm Wing (Boys, Girls, Co-ed): Co-ed Duh!

Pet of Choice (underline your choosing): Cat, Rodent (She uses them has bate for other animals)., Bird, Dog, Fish, Reptile (She likes snakes the most, she likes to feed them rodents and other animals and see how long it takes them to digest it).

Roommate of Choice (this is optional): "No lames allowed! Sorry...not sorry!"

Last edited:
I think I'm going to cry at the sheer beauty
Would you please stop posting? I had to deal with someone just like you on RPNation. I really don't want to seem like a bitch but you were not accepted.

So Creative is my chars good so far backstories will be finished tomorrow.^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
The Elven Jock, SkyBlue
Type of Creature: High Elven

Name: Delynnaria Drake

Birthday (year is optional): April 18th

Class Year (1-7 (basically 6th-12th grade)): 5th

Traits (personality): Athletically minded it is hard for her to stay still. She loves to keep moving and is often found doing somthing to keep herself busy. She is very kind hearted although very much into sports. She is considered the 'Social Butterfly' and is normally good at breaking down peoples social barriers.

Physical Description: 5'10"
m9100g.png

Weaknesses:
Quick to Trust
Lacks Common Sense
Thinks to much at times
Will move until exhausted.

Strengths:
Being High Elven, Delynnaria has a decent amount of knowledge surrounding Arcane magic and has shown great aptitude in sports due to speed. She has led the school's Soccer and Lacrosse teams to a large victory showing her ability to lead others. She loves seeing others happy and at times goes out of her way to make sure people are better or than she is at times.

Back story: Born to two Elven parents she learned the arts of magic at a very young age. She figured out how to talk to communicate with animals as well and since then had always found company in animals. When she turned ten she figured out that the world was much larger than the city she grew up in. She had never been around people that weren't elven. When she began schooling at a different academy she didn't know what to think. Now at 16 she has a very strong hand in sorcery and has proven herself capable in anything athletic.

Dorm Wing (Boys, Girls, Co-ed): Co-Ed

Pet of Choice (underline your choosing): Reptile (Komodo Dragon.) Named: Prince

Courses:
Language Arts:
AP (Advanced Placement) English Literature & Composition

Fine Arts: Instrumental Music

Science: Biochemistry

Mathematics: Calculus

Electives: Computer Science

Social Studies: European History

After School Activities: Gymnastics

Monday: AP English, Instrument Music, BioChemisty, Calculus, Computer Science and Euro History

Tuesday: Instrument Music, Calculus, Computer Science, Euro History, Ap English, Bio Chem

Wednesday: Calculus, Computer Science, BioChem, Instrumental Music, Euro History, AP English

Thursday: Computer Science, Bio Chem, Euro History, Instumental Music, AP English, Calculus

Friday: Euro History, AP Enlgish, Instrumental Music, Computer Science, Bio Chem, Calculus

Last edited:
wow Crimson you picked a komodo dragon too xD.

well later guys/girls/inbetweens gotta go, can't wait to think up some good backstories and can't wait for this to start^^.

OMG! I know what to have....

Type of Creature: Succubus

Name: Teera (Pronounced Tear-rah) Alcastle

Birthday (year is optional): October 25th, 1999

Class Year: 3

Traits (personality):
Teera, strangely enough, is not a flirt. In fact, she spends a lot of time away from people in general, preferring to be on her computer and interacting online. Teera believes that people just lead to accidents and problems. Even if they're monsters. After a while she does break out of her shell, and reveals a girl who is fairly funny and sarcastic. As she reveals this personality, he becomes more likely to seduce and kill you as well. As her hunger grows, she lies more, the peak of her hunger leading her to lie about anything and everything. As she stays around people her hunger grows.

Physical Description:
Mikitsui.%28Artist%29.240.830048.jpg

Teera is 5' 4'', which makes her appear small, shy, and vulnerable. Teera actually has a fair amount of strength, and is willing to use it. She wears glasses over her blue eyes as her eyesight is actually fairly poor without them.

Weaknesses:
-Automatically distrusts everyone
-Antisocial
-Lies a lot to get things she wants

Strengths:
-An unassuming appearance
-Is very studious when she is focused
-Knows a lot about how to manipulate people

Backstory:
Teera didn't used to be like this. Until she was 10, she managed to get by on sucking life out of strangers and not lying to them once. The second she turned eleven was when she started to get into trouble. Eleven was a young age to start becoming a party girl, but her succubus ways made her face look as old as she wanted. So she approached strangers in the back of the club, draining anyone and everyone dry. It was good enough until she turned 13. That was when she went further than kisses.

She did anything and everything to get people, often lying to everyone who knew her as a friend. As things got worse and she got hungrier, she ended up killing and eating those friends energy. It was then that she knew that she'd spiraled out of control and that if she kept going like she was, she was going to end up dead. So she signed up for the academy and hoped that she could get herself in check.

Dorm Wing: Girls

Pet of Choice: Cat, Rodent, Bird, Dog, Fish, Reptile

Last edited:
Alright, I finished my CS.

OK I put the backstories up Creative The Hot Head Football Star and The Undead Cheerleader are officially ready to roleplay!

Okay, I'd like to make a 12th grader. What courses are required for her to "pass" 12th grade?

Sheet's done and ready to be approved. Let me know if any changes or edits need to be made.

I'll get to everything in either in a little bit or later. I'm kinda busy right now.

I wonder how are chars are going to act in the school I know some people won't like my chars that much lol.

Name: Amber Reed

Birthday (year is optional): April 15th

Subject: Art history

Class Year You Will Be Teaching(1-7):1

Traits: Kind, lay back, a bit of a nerd and very social

Physical Description:
Prude.jpg

Back story: Amber grew up in a normal little town where everyone knew each other. Her mother loved to paint and would tell Amber stories of all the greats. When Amber was 10 her father and mother took her to an art museum, where her love of the history of art was born. Amber wanted to learn as much as she could and would try to paint like her mother as well, to have a better understanding of the artist she was learning about. When Amber was 15, she got lost in the woods during a camping trip and fell into a ditch, where she broke her right hip and leg. Her family found her three days later with the help of rangers. Since then Amber has had a limp and doesn't like to be alone too much. After graduating high school, Amber took a year off before going to college to become a teacher. Now just after becoming a licensed teacher, Amber heard of a boarding school looking for teachers. So she sighed up to go.

Additional Notes: Amber doesn't like the cold or dark much.

Pet of Choice (underline your choosing): Dog

Additional Information

Illnesses/Allergies: N/A

Physical Impairment(s): A limp in her right leg

Mental Disabilities: Separation Anxiety

Learning Disabilities: N/A

Sorry it took me so long, if anything needs to be changed or fixed let me know okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.