Bloody Anthros: Food Chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The adult lion stared at the sons and daughter of the king with his one eye. His expression nonchalant.

The sons and daughters of the king returned the stare, but theirs were a curious kind, wondering about the man's intentions.

"That crest on your armors," said the adult lion, "you are of royal blood?"

The man's voice was deep and seasoned with confidence.

It took a moment for the youngsters to respond. They weren't used to talking to strangers, much more a commoner casually.

"What of it?" asked Antheon, proud of his status.

The man slowly unsheathed his sword. The searing sound of leather and metal colliding against each other was produced. He removed the shield from his back and held it sturdy in his hands.

"If you are, then you are my prey." His voice remained nonchalant, but the vibe of danger coming from him was overwhelming.

The sons and daughters of the king was quick to notice the change of air. All of them unsheathed their weapons and shields. Their heart pounded as none of them have ever been in a real battle before. Adrenelin rushed through their veins.

The adult lion approached them at a slow pace, but his speed gradually grew. Before he reached the sons and daughter of the king, he roared a deafening roar.

The young lions and lionesses was startled by his mighty voice. Their guard weakened by the surprise.

Easily the single older lion smashed through their shields and broke their formation. He quickly swing his sword.

The young lions and lionesses were also quick to dodge. The sword hits air. They were scattered but at the same time, they managed to surround the older lion.

"Why are you attacking us?!" asked a male lion, Jetra, the youngest and the smallest of all the siblings. "We're of the same kind!"

"My tribe wish to challenge your king for the rights to take his kingdom from him." Using his shield, the older lion pushed through the circle using brute strength. "For that reason, we need your head. The children of the current king cannot remain living."

Jetra and Tahra couldn't hold off their attacker in the circle. Quickly they formed a defensive formation.

The older lion was preparing to have at them again. Before he could, the earth shook and the earth between them rose, blocking his approach.

It was Alex, the second youngest of the sibling, a female. She was an apprentice spell caster and she have bed the ground to protect them.

"He is too strong!" she told her siblings. "We can't win! We must retreat and tell father of this invading tribe!"

"I agree," said Antheon. "Let us go!"

All of them started to run, fleeing towards the city.

Just when they thought they were safe, they hear rapid foorsteps behind them. It was the older lion, running on all four.

Jetra was already exhausted. His steps became slow.

"I... I can't run any longer."

The older lion was getting closer.

They all panicked.

The older lion saw his chance. He pounced at Jetra. The point of his blade aimed to the youngest lion's heart.

(Lol isn't there an IC thread for that? Y you do that here?)

Its just a short story I wanted to get out of my system. It's not role playing :P It is tale telling.

To whoever is interested, I want to be a Minotaur anthro.

minotaur_by_thebastardson-d56y3va.jpg

Just an image of his size.

The Minotaur's name is Gastone, son of Grailson. Gastone used to be a kind and positive Minotaur, grazing only the grass and fruits of the trees. He had a wife and son. They lived migrating with the rest of the herd. But a pack of hyenas found the herd and hunted them. Gastone and his family was unlucky enough to be separated from the group. He tried as he might to protect his wife and son, fleeing as best as they could. But the hyenas were to many. They caught up to them and killed his wife and his son. That incident instantly drove him mad. The hyenas attempted to kill him for his meat, but his madness gave him power. Gastone never killed before. He never even thought of it. But the madness made him quick and strong. With his incredible speed, he grab a hyena by the neck and snapped the hyena's bones. He then ate bit the hyena's head and chew it's skull. He proceeded to swallow the head. Gastone had turned into an omnivore. The hyena's meat gave him more power but drove him deeper into his madness. He chased after the remaining hyenas. He caught up to a couple of them. He killed them and he ate them raw and alive. He is still mad with blood lust until today, searching for the remaining hyenas. In his madness, he will eat anyone in his path, even other Minotaurs. But there are times where his sanity returns. He uses that time to mourn for his dead wife and son as well as for himself. At the same time, he prepares equipments to protect himself. The weapons and armor makes him more dangerous in his time of insanity.

How about you guys find him wandering about in the plains. :D I'll create a thread for us if you guys are in.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can do this, even if it would only be a 1x1

Reactions: Shade_XY
I'll inform you as soon as I post a new thread.

I know, I'm getting to that, don't worry ^^

Huh? They are in different plains. Can't meet up and try to kill your character. T-T

Shall I play the role of the nearby tribe?

Huh? They are in different plains. Can't meet up and try to kill your character. T-T

Shall I play the role of the nearby tribe?
Hey they are in th SAME PLAIN, they just name it differently, cultural differences, you know ;)

And I imagine your character is in that tribe

My character isn't in any tribe since he is an insane canibal. :P

No matter. I'll figure something out.

Is your character, Karsh, wearing any armor or clothing?

Maybe leather armor

Status
Not open for further replies.