Bloodswap OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indabayou yeah! I'll do a quick post soon sorry been busy with the other CSs

It's alright, just wondering. Cephalo only just got around to posting today as well.

*IMPORTANT NOTE @Mad Magus @Rin Mico

due to plot things, something little like a cell phone may be useable, but husktops and other large devices (even if previously completely charged) will not work during the outage. It's sorta more than just a power outage going on. I don't know enough on the subject to give more info, but I will fudge the science enough for minimal/spotty cell phone use. *captchalogued devices should work fine, but there may not be available internet. (fuuuuuck @Cephalo we shoulda ironed this out before you left D: )

oh right right I'll edit my post then :3

oh right right I'll edit my post then :3
I made a slight change to my post. as long as your husktop was captchalogued you should may able to use it

So do I but I'm not sure how that'll fit with my post. Should I just ignore it and pester or change my post up to where I got my device?

you can work the pester into your next post if you want. I think I'm gonna work the plot so there's a secondary event that cuts more power later once everyone is mostly grouped up

Yeah I think that'll be easiest

being a gm is hard I didn't know there was so much plot to coordinate ;__;

Thanks for posting everyone! If you live in the USA, have a good holiday weekend and I'll see you all monday!

I GOT FEF TOO K? K.

Fine with me. You sticking with mutant blood as well? I think rin already started on Her others so thats all that's left I think. Unless you wanna go lime.

@Mad Magus I'll have my Eridan post up tonight I hope. I'd have it earlier but my brother has the laptop today and that's where my doc is with all the pesterlog coding

Hey guys can you help me with the whole subjuggulator religion?

Sure, what do you need to know?

I know the whole general idea but how does it work? They're no required to wear the paint are they? Basically i just want some in depth info

Status
Not open for further replies.