"bloodbent"

"not quite right"

"be the other blood"

"sounds like hemophobia"

"you have the feeling it's going to be a long _____"

"of course we invented orange creamsicles" OR "orange creamsicles"

yeah... don't listen to me because i'm shit at titles. but i try

Reactions: Indabayou
Uhm... The others haven't did things with their characters... Can I snatch up a character? :I

Uhm... The others haven't did things with their characters... Can I snatch up a character? :I

I have talked with the people who haven't showed up yet, and they are still interested in the rp. For now, their characters are still reserved. Rin Mico has two more characters she has reserved though, so perhaps you can make a deal with her if she is willing to give up one of them.

I made my first ic post. I'll have to clean it up a bit since I had to do it on my phone, but it's there.

Meh, Rin has trolls that are possible romantic interests.
I was gonna snatch up Sollux because him and Tav wouldn't be compatible so I could RP them without gettling them tangked

Meh, Rin has trolls that are possible romantic interests.
I was gonna snatch up Sollux because him and Tav wouldn't be compatible so I could RP them without gettling them tangked

Well, if whoever has Sollux claimed wants to give him over I have no problem with that. I don't think a color was even picked out for him :/ I'll give them another week and if they haven't responded yet I'll see if they'll free up that character.

"Bloodswap"

I liked "be the other blood" from Cephalo

"Alternate Alternia"

If i think of more I'll let you know

And @Mad Magus if you do get Sollux what color are you planning on making him? Totally not stuck on picking blood colors...

"Fruity Rumpus Party Town"

"R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTYTOWN"

"Fruity Rumpus Asshole Factory"

@Mad Magus yeah there's mud/umber, violet and purple. That makes it easier for me since Gamzee can't be cannon purple. Looks like I get all the high bloods :3

Well if you want a high blood color go for it i haven't done much but bat around ideas for blood colors. The only thing for sure is that Gamzee can't be purple

Oh sorry I misinterpreted. As far as I know mud isn't taken but I don't know for sure.

@Mad Magus No one has taken brown yet, you're good

Last edited:
@Mad Magus @Rin Mico I know there is a holiday coming up, but are either of you posting anytime soon? IC's been up for a few days now

Status
Not open for further replies.