Blood is Thicker than Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Watch where you're putting your hands."
Luke grabbed Jason's hand, bringing it back up to his waist where it belonged. He then relaxed once more, giving his eyes a roll when he was told how good bed look, but a small blush worked its way up to his cheeks and down his neck.
"Please, I'd look the same as you, and I'm not too sure how I feel about seeing you in a maid costume."
He didn't really want to explore the thought at all, somwhat afraid he actually might be interested.

Jason smirked, putting his forehead to Luke's, staring him deep in the eyes. He wasn't letting his brother worm his way out of this one. Even if Luke wouldn't wear the costume, he would. In private, naturally. But definitely in front of Luke, just to see his reaction.
"Oh, come now. Don't tell me you're not curious, even a little bit."
Jason was doing his best to be irresistible - to break down Luke's defences, one by one, until he said that he wanted to wear the costume. Or see Jason in it. He'd be satisfied with either. As it was, however, he hadn't heard any outright refusal to the idea. To him, "not too sure" meant "I'm too embarrassed to admit I'm curious", given how Luke was looking.

"You have a point. Maybe I would look good in that outfit."

Luke gnawed on his bottom lip shyly as the other's forehead pressed to his own, making his heart quicken and that blush darken.
"I'm not, okay?" He stressed, bringing his hands to his face, trying to half-heartedly hide his expression from the other - and so he didn't have to see that look on his brother's face, because sometimes it was just too hard to resist him when he had that glimmer in his eyes that sometimes succeeded in coaxing him.
"Well, if you think you'd look so good, why don't you go dig it out from her closet and wear it?"

"You know, that's not such a bad idea. Perhaps you'd like to tell me where it is?"
Jason was seriously considering wearing the outfit. He didn't see anything wrong with it - their sister wasn't even home that often. Their parents would likely be leaving for work soon, if they hadn't already, and wearing a dress was an experience he'd wanted to try for a while. In the meantime, however, he put his finger under Luke's chin, and pushed upwards. The command was obvious. He wanted Luke to look at him, and look him in the eyes. he wasn't going to dominate his brother if he kept looking away.

"In her room. She normally keeps her costume, prop type things in a box on the floor."
Jason might think he knew that for a more perverted purpose, but he really only knew because she recruited him to clean her room not long ago. And he complied because messes made his skin crawl, and he couldn't have that pigsty near his own room any longer.
When he felt a finger under his chin he obediently lifted his head, save for the pout on his lips as he lowered his hands away. He managed to meet his brother's gaze this time, it being of some comfort to the flustered boy that he wasn't going to be coaxed into the costume.

A small, dark, chuckle escaped Jason's lips as he pulled away from Luke, slowly taking the blanket off, before clambering out of bed.
"I'll be right back." He said, intent clear as crystal. He wasn't going to waste any time - if their parents were out, this was his chance. He checked, and sure enough, they'd left, or were at least not within the general vicinity. He sneaked into his sister's room, and after a few moments, pulled out exactly what he was looking for.

If Luke listened carefully, he'd her Jason grunting and complaining, grumbling about how fiddly the whole affair was. This stopped for a few moments - before the door was opened, and Jason stepped through the door, pulling off the feminine look surprisingly well.
"So, Luke? How is it?"

Luke groaned when the other twin disappeared, sitting up and holding a pillow closely to his chest. The house was quiet, so he could hear his brother quite clearly, and nearly chuckled since he had wanted to wear the dress. His head rose when the door opened, his face turning cherry red all over again as he took in his brother's form.
He quickly hid his face in the pillow he was holding, exclaiming, "you look way too proud wearing that thing!"
Luke didn't want to think about Jason wearing the dress, and didn't know how he felt, either. They were twins - it wasn't right of him to focus in on his slender legs, or the way the garment hugged his hips...damn it, he's doing it right now!

"Well, if it gets that sort of reaction from you, I think I have a right to be."
Jason prowled over to Luke, admiring himself every step of the way. He knew it was a little vain, but he felt he had a right to brag a little if he could pull of looking pretty in his sister's outfit. Jason decided to try and push his brother to his limits, crouched down beside the bed, and whispered in his ear. "Come on, Luke, look at me. We have an agreement, remember? And I don't think asking you to look at me is too much to ask."

Luke shivered when he heard his brother whisper in his ear, trying to hold strong but knew that he did promise to do what he asked. He lifted his face from the pillow to look at Jason, focusing on his face rather than the frilly dress he was wearing.
"Alright. I'm looking at you." He muttered, not wanting to break just yet and let himself confess his brother looked nice in the costume, nor that he very, very secretly wanted to see what else their sister had.

Jason grinned. Just what he wanted.
"Well, now that you're looking at me, tell me what you think. Hot? Or hot?"
Jason stood up and curtsied, before twirling round. Obviously, given that the dress was rather short, Luke would probably catch a glimpse of his underwear. Not his sister's underwear - that was where he drew the line. However, given the circumstances, seeing it would still be rather embarrassing for Luke, or so Jason hoped. He bent over when he'd finished, and looked to Luke inquisitively.
"Come on then, dearest brother of mine. I want to know your honest opinion of me."

Luke practically trembled in embarrassment as he watched his brother spin, trying not to linger too much on the view under his skirt, even though he had boxers on. Secretly, he really did like Jason's legs, but he couldn't say it.
"I..I..I hate it." He murmured when the other bent down, voice wavering and turning his gaze away, a very clear indicator he was lying. Luke couldn't look someone in the eye if he was lying, and keeping his voice steady was impossible.

Jason began to whisper into Luke's ear. It was no secret that he was thoroughly enjoying what he was doing to his brother.
"You don't have to lie to me, brother. I know you like what you see. Don't be shy, you don't have to fight your feelings."
Jason, as if to make fun of Luke, turned and pointed his leg, letting the skirt ride up it, showing even more of his leg. "If you want to cop a feel, Luke, I'm not going to complain. In fact, why don't you? Go on, nobody has to know. This'll just be our little secret."

Luke stuffed his face back in the pillow when Jason hiked the skirt up some, shaking his head vigorously. The worst part of this had to be that he did like what he saw, but he couldn't admit that, and he wasn't about to give in to his brother's whims only to be teased about it excessively later.
"That's okay. I know what your thigh feels like, it feels like mine."
Funny how he didn't really mean that, in a way.
"You're really enjoying this aren't you?"

Jason replied by wrapping his arms around Luke, and cooed softly into his ear, putting on his best seduction voice while he was at it.
"Come on, Luke... You know you want to... There wouldn't be anything wrong in just looking, would there? besides, I'm sure I can find a different outfit if you don't like this one."
Jason was dangerously close to just flat-out telling Luke he wanted him, but restrained himself. Teasing the poor boy was just far too much fun to pass up. Instead, he put his hand on the pillow, and the other on Luke's shoulder. In one swift, fluid motion, he whipped the pillow out from Luke, and attempted to flip him over. If he was successful, he'd straddle him, pinning his arms down to stop him going anywhere. If not, there was always just laying next to him, and putting his leg over Luke.

Luke was definitely being pushed to his limit this time, flustered as could be. He turned his head away from his brother's lips at his ear, squeezing his eyes shut.
"I don't even know why you do this..I mean, we're..!"
He gasped suddenly when he felt the pillow yanked away and he was flipped without warning, getting a face full of blanket while his wrists were pinned on either side of his head. He blinked and focused his gaze on Jason from the corner of his eye, wiggling and trying to get free.
"What are you doing, Jas?"

"It's simple, really. I just want you to be honest with yourself. You're doing your best to resist, I know, but you don't have to. You and I both know you want this."
Going by his tone of voice, it'd be hard for anyone to tell if Jasonw as still talking about getting Luke to look at him in the maid outfit. Nevertheless, he kept his brother pinned down. He'd let him go, obviously. He was dead-set on pushing Luke to his limits, but if his brother said no, he knew better than to keep going. Yes, he was struggling now, but Jason needed to know if his brother could actually want him. He wanted to hear it from his lips.

Luke sucked in a slow breath and said in a rush, "You look nice, okay? So just drop it already."
The blond looked away, his face still a light shade of red and his lips pursed. He knew his brother would keep pushing and pushing until he admitted it, so he didn't see the point in resisting anymore. Jason really always knew just how to push his buttons until Luke caved. After all, he only admitted to the outfit, not that he had romantic feelings for his twin or something.

Jason smiled warmly - this would do. For now. he lay down beside his brother and snuggled up to him from behind, wrapping his arms around his brother all the while. He had no intention of embarrassing him for now,. The hug, therefore, was just one done out of love for Luke.
"Come on. Let's just stay here a little longer."
Jason held his brother close to him, remaining still. While he had his arms wrapped around Luke as much as he could, that was not to say he had them around him tightly. Indeed, Luke could get out whenever he wanted. The question was if he was going to.

Luke was okay with this. Well. Sort of okay with it. He was still all too aware of Jason in the costume snuggled up behind him, arms holding him loosely, the frills fluffed against his back.
"You're not going to take that off?" He wondered aloud, looking at Jason from the corner of his eye, a brow raised. Honestly, he wasn't sure which would be worse - his brother staying in the costume or stripping and laying back down with him half naked.
"I hope you locked the door, just in case..."

"That depends. Do you want me to take it off?"
As opposed to teasing Luke with the prospected of seeing his brother wearing only his boxers, Jason was seriously asking him. He'd had his fun, for now. He had plans to get to Luke in the evening, as long as he could get him alone, and as long as he could find what he was looking for. For now, however, Jason just kept himself close to Luke, enjoying the moment for what it was. When asked f the door was locked, he pondered for a moment, and nodded.
"I believe so. As pretty as this makes me feel, I don't think I'd like to be caught in it."

Status
Not open for further replies.