Blood is Thicker than Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I guess I'll leave it up to you...a nap sounds pretty nice to me, and you're awfully warm..."
Luke murmured, and decided that if Jason were to move, he'd be a bit annoyed. So, other than saying outright he wanted his twin to remain where he was, he reached down to pull the blanket up higher around them. Ah, perfect.
"You don't want to be caught wearing that, but it's perfectly fine for myself to see you in it? You're an oddball, brother."

"You're the sole exception, Luke, because I know you won't judge me for it. For anything."
Jason seemed to bury his face closer into Luke as he spoke, his tone far gentler than would normally be expected of him, his grip just that little bit tighter as he spoke. This was one of the few times where he didn't feel like teasing Luke, and instead just wanted to be a loving brother. Possibly in more ways than one. "Anyway," he said, to break the tension he believed was there, "if you're leaving this up to e, remember that you can't blame me if you wake up next to me wearing only my boxers."

"Being that you are my other half, of course I wouldn't judge you."
To match that statement, Luke found one of the hands wrapped around him, tangling their fingers together. At the end of the day, even if Jason teased the living daylights out of him, he did love his brother.
"Sure, sure. Your boxers won't be any worse than this, anyway...whatever, let's just have that nap, sound good?"
They were off school anyway, and that meant a good extra hour or two of sleep.

"Yeah. Let's get some sleep."
Jason was tempted to kiss his brother's cheek before he dozed off again, but refrained from it. He'd seen what happened when people like him overstepped boundaries - they usually resulted in a restraining order of some sort. He trusted his brother not to go that far, but he figured Luke wouldn't be happy to wake up next to someone who would make no attempt to leave anything to the imagination. Not that the maid outfit was anything other than provocative, however. And that was just when he was wearing it.

Jason fell asleep with thoughts of Luke in the outfit, calling him master.

When Luke finally awoke, about two hours later, he shifted with a small sleepy groan. There was a warm weight against him and it took all of ten seconds to remember it was Jason...Jason in a maid outfit. Luke blinked away sleepiness and peeked under the covers. Yep. Still in that maid costume. The blond wondered if that were even comfortable enough to sleep in...
After a nice stretch and a gentle ruffle to his twin's mussed up hair, Luke wriggled from his brother's warm embrace and climbed out of bed to head off to his next destination: bathroom.

Jason woke up groaning, taking a few moments to realise that he was indeed awake. Once he'd collected himself enough to register the things around him, he looked down, wondering why his torso was feeling so constricted. He saw the reason, and chuckled - he was going to have to change out of it soon. Luke was his servant, not the other way around. He forced himself from the bed, and wandered over to the bathroom, not realising that Luke was already in there. He still wasn't able to see properly, but recognised his brother was in.
"Morning..." he said sleepily.

It wasn't clear if he was even looking at Luke.

Luke's cheeks inflamed as Jason so carelessly just waltzed into the bathroom without bothering to knock. He scrambled to pull a towel around his waist, as he'd stripped down to shower, but his brother out a damper on that. He relaxed some when he noticed that he was half asleep.
"Don't you know how to knock?" Luke grumbled, making sure he was covered, despite Jason having nearly an identical body.
"I thought you were asleep...I was just going to grab a shower."

"I was asleep... And I wanted to shower."
Jason leant on the door frame, staring idly at Luke. Under normal circumstances, he would have revelled in teasing his brother, and possibly whipping off the towel when he least expected it. However, as he wasn't fully awake, it was uncertain as to whether he was even looking directly at Luke in the first place. However, he was still coherent enough to speak and embarrass.
"You know, maybe we should just shower together... It'd be fun... It'd save water..."
It was hard to tell whether he was being serious or not when he slurred his words so much.

Jason clearly wasn't even all there. Luke gave an annoyed snort and shook his head, his cheeks still dyed pink as he dropped the towel to the floor and turned, climbing into the shower. It didn't even seem like Jason was looking at him, more like past him.
"Whatever."
He doubted Jason would actually join him, and therefore didn't humor his brother with an actual answer or agreement. The other male wasn't even really awake - he'd likely just turn around and go off back to bed.

Jason, bleary-eyed and groggy, began taking his clothes off in an exceptionally clumsy manner. He was half-asleep, but he getting better rapidly. And even if he was half-asleep, he knew what he wanted. And what he wanted was Luke. He struggled out of his clothing, tossing it to one side without care for where it landed, and pottered hastily to the shower. He leant against the glass, and called out to Luke, his words just bout comprehensible.
"Come on, let me in... I promise I won't do anything naughty..."
Mostly because he didn't really have the energy to. In fact, he was unsure s to whether he'd be able to move, as the feeling of the glass on his cheek was more comforting than he'd anticipated.

Luke eyed his brother in mild alarm, spinning to see him naked, pressed against the glass door. The teen sighed, knocking on the glass before sliding in open, fighting the urge to cover the area between his legs.
"Something tells me if I just keep ignoring you you're eventually going to end up in here anyway, so hurry up and get in. You're letting the cold air in."
As if to emphasize that point, Luke shivered and almost shut the glass in Jason's face as the steam of the hot water rolled into the bathroom - the offer wasn't going to stand for very long.

Though surprised at his brother letting him in, Jason took the chance without hesitation. He dragged himself in, and he slowly woke up more and more as the water hit his face. It wasn't long before he was fully coherent, and fully aware of the situation he had gotten himself into.
"I wonder if more than our faces are the same..." He pondered, staring off to his side. Given his expression, some would say he was genuinely wondering. Given his history, some would interpret it as an excuse to feel up his brother. Jason didn't even seem aware of this, however, and just stood there thinking.

"Does the perverted side of your brain ever take a break?" Luke remarked, looking over his shoulder at his brother, having turned away to wash in some sad attempt to not have Jason stare him down, should he decide to.
With the types of things Jason usually implied, of course Luke assumed he meant the worse when he said that.
"We're pretty much the same in every way, in any case, Jason. Identical twins, remember?"

Status
Not open for further replies.