Bleach: -insert title-

I'm here if you need a co-GM. Damn, been forever since I was on Iwaku.

You guys don't mind a Discord for this do you? I will still be making an OOC and a CI for this RP.

I is the interested. I want to make my Ryûk! :D

I like OOC and discord. So I'm unhelpful there lol.

Will this roleplay feature all of the captains? What sort of characters are you hoping to see/looking for?

I like OOC and discord. So I'm unhelpful there lol.

Will this roleplay feature all of the captains? What sort of characters are you hoping to see/looking for?

It will likely feature Captains that are PCs. NPCs too if neccessary. But first, I am going to be making a vote for you all people to decide. To decide what side we want to start with first. the Shinigami race or the Arrancar race. The majority chooses whcih race and we go from there. Sound good?

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers <------ This also for everyone else who wants to join.. Hop on Discord and ask your questions there. I'll still be making an OOC and a CI.

Reactions: Detective Zero
I'm honestly good with whichever

The reason for the vote, to avoid this question in the future is because we have learned from past experiences that starting a roleplay with two opposing factions never works quite right in the beginning. One side gets lopsided with activity while the other side dies, and it sucks for players that only make one character who can't handle multiple or don't want to.

So more races will become an option in the future. For the start we would like to stick to just one race. Get the group going before bringing in more.

Hopefully, regardless what comes to pass, we can all make it plenty entertaining for ourselves and develop a good story between characters. :propeller:

In other news, I hope you all have Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas as it's two days away!

I might join but I can't promise anything at present given how unstable my living situation is, it will be a couple weeks till I have an answer for that likely.. I could still join but I need to consider options as I don't like to join things then just "lul bye."

Reactions: Akashi
I'm good for either this or Discord. I use both regularly. Sorry for not voicing earlier... As for races i also say start with one and go from there..

You don't necessarily need knowledge of Bleach to participate and we can likely help you out too.

Alright everyone, those of you who have voted, can you post a comment here letting me know?

I did arrancar but I'm good for either way

Yea already voted.