Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Anime, Magical, Action, Etc
Hello guys. As you can see, I may get a Bleach RP up. But first, I am making this thread to see how much interest I will get. I also want to just lay it out now that I want committed members..

I also would like to have 1-2 co-GMs that will work on the plot and our world/setting as much as me.

Anyhow, let me tell you this. We will involve Arrancars/Espada, ofc, and the Shinigami. A Bleach RP without them both wouldn't really be a Bleach RP.

Title for this RP is still a work in progress.

Okay then, who is interested? Who is committed to this for the long haul? Aaand, anyone who want to help co-GM?

**Raises hand with a interested and Co-GM sign**

Reactions: Akashi
Hey there old buddy Akashi! Been awhile since we last talked or even RPed together. I wouldn't mind helping you out and being a member of whatever idea you may have.

Hey there old buddy Akashi! Been awhile since we last talked or even RPed together. I wouldn't mind helping you out and being a member of whatever idea you may have.
should add me on discord so we can discuss plot and stuff.

should add me on discord so we can discuss plot and stuff.
What is your Discord Name? PM it to me if you would like

That has gotta be the quickest two Co-GM positions I've ever seen. XP

If anyone knows who is interested in such an RP then tag em :D

I loved Bleach. Could possibly be interested :3 But that depends if I want to add another rp to my list.

I would be intrestead in this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: envogue
Dear god I'm alive... This laptop was covered in dust when I pulled it out from whatever confines I last put it... Anyways, I've technically always been around lingering on Iwaku on my phone (particularly with a friend and convos usually...) BUT nonetheless you've piqued my interest as always @Akashi

I know I haven't always been the most reliable in activity, but for those that know me, you know the effort I want to put into these things :P

Things have been stable with work and all that such so, as long as I keep up with talking to you guys and all that, I can easily keep up with this RP.

One of these days Akashi, one of these days we will relive that scene between that Primero of yours and my lil' ol' Lieutenant from way back when.. Only better! xD

• Love
Why not? Ilyasviel? XD

Lol. Are you calling me Illyasviel? :0

It's Irisviel!

Nvm. I think I understand now, lol.

Anyways, if a good group gets going and this shows promise of being long lasting then I'd definitely join.

Lol. Are you calling me Illyasviel? :0

It's Irisviel!

Nvm. I think I understand now, lol.

Anyways, if a good group gets going and this shows promise of being long lasting then I'd definitely join.
Sorry, its been a while since I saw Fate/Zero.

Irisviel indeed, my bad. Haha.

Yes, that is the intention. To have this going on for a while. Thats why I specifically mentioned commitment in the thread. No commitment then this RP is not for you. Already got two good co-GMs and we've been discussing some very interesting arc ideas. something to break away from the cliche plots and what not.

I'd like for you to join, especially since you mentioned wanting this to be long lasting.

What say you? Irisviel? XD

Sorry, its been a while since I saw Fate/Zero.

Irisviel indeed, my bad. Haha.

Yes, that is the intention. To have this going on for a while. Thats why I specifically mentioned commitment in the thread. No commitment then this RP is not for you. Already got two good co-GMs and we've been discussing some very interesting arc ideas. something to break away from the cliche plots and what not.

I'd like for you to join, especially since you mentioned wanting this to be long lasting.

What say you? Irisviel? XD

Well, you have my interest :) Unfortunately that's all I can offer since I don't know anything else about the roleplay, but I'm sure that more info will come in time. :)

Well, you have my interest :) Unfortunately that's all I can offer since I don't know anything else about the roleplay, but I'm sure that more info will come in time. :)
I only made this thread to get an interest for a bleach RP in general. When I do make the OOC, I will have information there. But it depends on the interest.

I only made this thread to get an interest for a bleach RP in general. When I do make the OOC, I will have information there. But it depends on the interest.

Of course. :3

Maybe I'll invite saber to join, if you'll have her, that is.

Of course. :3

Maybe I'll invite saber to join, if you'll have her, that is.

Now I'm wondering if its actually a person here on Iwaku or Saber as in.. Saber. xD

Well, I already got my char ideas down and ready to go. Which ones I'll use, I will debate once we see more information. I got enough info to roll out choices between 2-3 shinigami ideas, 1-2 quincies and definitely 1 arrancar guaranteed to show up, no matter what. As far as how many chars I'll go for... 2 minimum if we're able to go above 1 but 2 being my possible maximum as well, depending.