Bleach: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Oh great, I guess chilling out is out of the question then...' Nishiki's eyebrows screwed together as a quiet, annoyed grunt burst out from between her lips. Opening her eyes once more, she crossed her legs with a raised eyebrow, still staying in her spot. "Who said I was looking at your nipples and junk? I'm not interesting in you, and even if I was a pervert, I'd much rather be interested in a man with balls than an over-reactive little bitch Heh heh~" A dark chuckle followed her taunt, if this man was really going to cause such a fuss, Nishiki was going to make sure she had a little fun at his expense since relaxing in peace seemed to be delayed at the moment. "Why are you being such a prude? So what if you've seen my private areas? Never seen a woman naked before or something?" Her brow twitched once as a certain realization came to mind. 'Perhaps he's gay? hmm...'
Sachi looked away to his right as the pervy woman spoke, he then grit his teeth hearing her clearly lie about perving on him! "I'LL OVER-REACT AS MUCH AS I LIKE! AND BECAUSE IT'S WEIRD!! THEY SEPARATE THE MALES FROM THE FEMALES IN THESE PLACES FOR A REASON YA KNOW! AND I DON'T WANNA SEE THAT STUFF!...And...no... " Sachi continued to look away blushing "It's never crossed my mind or interested me to see anyone naked!...I was to busy trying to survive to be thinking about such pointless things!...So yeah...WHAT'S IT MATTER IF I AINT SEEN A WOMAN NAKED!? THAT SHOULD BE SEEN AS A GOOD THING NOT A BAD THING PERVERT WOMAN!"

Sachi looked away to his right as the pervy woman spoke, he then grit his teeth hearing her clearly lie about perving on him! "I'LL OVER-REACT AS MUCH AS I LIKE! AND BECAUSE IT'S WEIRD!! THEY SEPARATE THE MALES FROM THE FEMALES IN THESE PLACES FOR A REASON YA KNOW! AND I DON'T WANNA SEE THAT STUFF!...And...no... " Sachi continued to look away blushing "It's never crossed my mind or interested me to see anyone naked!...I was to busy trying to survive to be thinking about such pointless things!...So yeah...WHAT'S IT MATTER IF I AINT SEEN A WOMAN NAKED!? THAT SHOULD BE SEEN AS A GOOD THING NOT A BAD THING PERVERT WOMAN!"
Nishiki swayed her right foot in the water as she listened; still with crossed legs, right above left. She looked at him with a straight face, not appreciating how loud the little bitch was being. "For one, calm the fuck down already. You've seen me naked, even if I go now or cover up, you would of still seen me naked. It doesn't matter now so quit fucking yelling. And for two, I never asked if you wanted to, I asked if you did but clearly not. I'm guessing by that reaction, unless you're gay, your sex life must be terrible, however I'm not surprised since you seem like such an annoying fucking bitch." She eyed his blush, finding the fact that he was blushing amusing which caused her to smirk. However, a certain thing he said tugged at her attention and smirk a ting bit, causing her lips to fall into a neutral position. "Too busy surviving? What do you mean by that? Had a bad childhood or something?" Nishiki ignored the rest of what he said, his yelling made it hard for her to give a fuck.

Nishiki swayed her right foot in the water as she listened; still with crossed legs, right above left. She looked at him with a straight face, not appreciating how loud the little bitch was being. "For one, calm the fuck down already. You've seen me naked, even if I go now or cover up, you would of still seen me naked. It doesn't matter now so quit fucking yelling. And for two, I never asked if you wanted to, I asked if you did but clearly not. I'm guessing by that reaction, unless you're gay, your sex life must be terrible, however I'm not surprised since you seem like such an annoying fucking bitch." She eyed his blush, finding the fact that he was blushing amusing which caused her to smirk. However, a certain thing he said tugged at her attention and smirk a ting bit, causing her lips to fall into a neutral position. "Too busy surviving? What do you mean by that? Had a bad childhood or something?" Nishiki ignored the rest of what he said, his yelling made it hard for her to give a fuck.
Sachi pouted as she told him to calm down, the hell was her problem? she was the pervert here not him! However how rude she was being wasn't of any concern to him it was more how she basically accused him of being gay or having an awful sex life due to him not being a pervert! "Tch! I aint gay and I aint even had sex! Perhaps I don't want to either! you may get off on it pervert but I got better things to do!" Sachi continued to pout as this pervy woman then asked him about what he meant by being to busy surviving "Well what the hell do you think it means genius!? I clearly didn't come from some prestigious family...let alone have a family! I've spent my life living in the wilderness, the closest thing I have to family is my cat Namazu here" That was when Sachi looked up at Namazu who was still asleep surprisingly...somehow..."So yeah! I'm sorry I aint a pervert like you but I was more focused on keeping food in mine and Namazu's stomach's than getting laid!"

Sachi pouted as she told him to calm down, the hell was her problem? she was the pervert here not him! However how rude she was being wasn't of any concern to him it was more how she basically accused him of being gay or having an awful sex life due to him not being a pervert! "Tch! I aint gay and I aint even had sex! Perhaps I don't want to either! you may get off on it pervert but I got better things to do!" Sachi continued to pout as this pervy woman then asked him about what he meant by being to busy surviving "Well what the hell do you think it means genius!? I clearly didn't come from some prestigious family...let alone have a family! I've spent my life living in the wilderness, the closest thing I have to family is my cat Namazu here" That was when Sachi looked up at Namazu who was still asleep surprisingly...somehow..."So yeah! I'm sorry I aint a pervert like you but I was more focused on keeping food in mine and Namazu's stomach's than getting laid!"
Nishiki continued to gently sway her right foot in the water, both eyebrows raising at the new information this guy revealed to her. "Ooooo~ So we have a little virgin here~ Interesting Hmhmhm~" Knowing this made Nishiki re-think the entire situation and change her mind about his reaction. She still found it to be an annoyance, but it now seemed rather cute that the little virgin reacted so badly to a woman's naked body. Continuing to ignore being referred to as a 'pervert' by the little virgin, Nishiki listened on. "I see~ And that's... a cat?" Blinking her eyes a few times as she looked up at the black clump on top of the little virgin's head, Nishiki was a little surprised by the fact that his hat was, in fact, a cat. Honestly, she needed to pay more attention to her surroundings... 'I haven't seen one of those things in ages.... I wonder if it's a nice cat' She continued to blink and stare at the animal in wonder before the little virgin's voice drew her attention back to the current conversation. "Tch. Will you stop calling me a pervert, I just didn't realise this was the men's side since you're the only man around... But you seem to act like a woman so it's an understandable mistake in my opinion. Hmmm, well that sounds like a pretty shit way to live... If you want, I have some extra food at my place that I've been dying to cook, I could make you a meal if you'd like? And no, I will not do anything to you, besides, whiny, loud little bitches aren't my type anyway~" Nishiki spoke casually while leaning back, moving her body to sink a little more into the water to try and relax once more, since now the little virgin had finally stopped yelling. 'I guess I could make a little more food since I've got to cook Shiro's meal anyway'

Nishiki continued to gently sway her right foot in the water, both eyebrows raising at the new information this guy revealed to her. "Ooooo~ So we have a little virgin here~ Interesting Hmhmhm~" Knowing this made Nishiki re-think the entire situation and change her mind about his reaction. She still found it to be an annoyance, but it now seemed rather cute that the little virgin reacted so badly to a woman's naked body. Continuing to ignore being referred to as a 'pervert' by the little virgin, Nishiki listened on. "I see~ And that's... a cat?" Blinking her eyes a few times as she looked up at the black clump on top of the little virgin's head, Nishiki was a little surprised by the fact that his hat was, in fact, a cat. Honestly, she needed to pay more attention to her surroundings... 'I haven't seen one of those things in ages.... I wonder if it's a nice cat' She continued to blink and stare at the animal in wonder before the little virgin's voice drew her attention back to the current conversation. "Tch. Will you stop calling me a pervert, I just didn't realise this was the men's side since you're the only man around... But you seem to act like a woman so it's an understandable mistake in my opinion. Hmmm, well that sounds like a pretty shit way to live... If you want, I have some extra food at my place that I've been dying to cook, I could make you a meal if you'd like? And no, I will not do anything to you, besides, whiny, loud little bitches aren't my type anyway~" Nishiki spoke casually while leaning back, moving her body to sink a little more into the water to try and relax once more, since now the little virgin had finally stopped yelling. 'I guess I could make a little more food since I've got to cook Shiro's meal anyway'

"Excuse me. Can you two please stop yelling?" Haruka asked them both. Their yelling and arguing was funny at first, as the two didn't even seem to hear nor see her. But now...now it was getting too loud. "Some of us are trying to recuperate from fighting giant ass hollows. So...shh. Please...shh." the Lieutenant of Squad 10 shushed them both as if they were children.

She sank lower into the water, so just her chin was above it. She sighed quite happily and leaned against the edge of the spa. Yes, this was exactly what she needed. Now all that was missing was someone feeding her fruit!

Sachi still continued to pout and only frowned when the pervy woman referred to him as a little virgin! What did it matter that he hadn't done it yet!? So what!? He felt there were more important things in life than that! he then rolled his eyes as she questioned if a cat was a cat...seriously...no wonder this woman was in Squad 11! She was a pervert and a Dumbass!...Probably smacked her head against the headboard one to many times..."Hey if you're going to refer to me as a little virgin then I'm going to refer to you as a pervert! Hey I just don't want some stranger looking at my privates! they're called privates for a reason! And well I didn't have a choice so yeah...I dealt with it...and I don't need your damn charity! Sheesh...after the way you've acted I don't know what would make you think I'd come anywhere near your little dungeon where you probably keep all your little weird slaves or something!" It was at that moment Sachi's stomach rumbled causing him to grit his teeth trying to ignore that fact that he was hungry...he refused to take this womans food, especially after how she had been towards him! He'd survived up until now alone and he would keep doing so!

Sachi still continued to pout and only frowned when the pervy woman referred to him as a little virgin! What did it matter that he hadn't done it yet!? So what!? He felt there were more important things in life than that! he then rolled his eyes as she questioned if a cat was a cat...seriously...no wonder this woman was in Squad 11! She was a pervert and a Dumbass!...Probably smacked her head against the headboard one to many times..."Hey if you're going to refer to me as a little virgin then I'm going to refer to you as a pervert! Hey I just don't want some stranger looking at my privates! they're called privates for a reason! And well I didn't have a choice so yeah...I dealt with it...and I don't need your damn charity! Sheesh...after the way you've acted I don't know what would make you think I'd come anywhere near your little dungeon where you probably keep all your little weird slaves or something!" It was at that moment Sachi's stomach rumbled causing him to grit his teeth trying to ignore that fact that he was hungry...he refused to take this womans food, especially after how she had been towards him! He'd survived up until now alone and he would keep doing so!
Nishiki couldn't help but to roll her eyes, honestly this guy was just... so bloody innocent. "Well whatever little virgin. Honestly, it's been a while since I've met anyone as innocent as you... Forgot how annoying you people can get in situations like these. Just get over it already, didn't you learn anything during your childhood at all?... Oh wait" Nishiki pursed her lips since she didn't really think as she spoke, hopefully she didn't hit a soft spot or else she'd never hear the end of it... "Anyway, it's not fucking charity. I don't do charity, I'm merely offering so I can cook the food before it spoils. Seriously, you need to loosen The Fuck Up. No wonder you're so uptight about seeing a little flesh, too much of a grouchy fucker, you'd think the warm relaxing water would help but I guess not" She listened to the rest of what the little virgin had to say before hearing his stomach growl. The little virgin was trying to reject the offer, but clearly his stomach didn't want him to. This made Nishiki grin in amusement. "Heh, I'll make you the offer once more since clearly you must not of understood what you'll be getting. Ahem... Would you like to come to my place for a delicious 3-course meal which includes a starter of your choosing, followed by a large main course, which will also be followed by a just-as-large desert~ Home-made snacks to take home and second helpings will also be available, along with a drink of your choice of course~ Not tooting my own horn but I am an exquisite cook~ I've had plenty of experience and just love to cook after all~" Nishiki's grin grew wide as she tried to tempt the little virgin to take her offer. "And for the record, I do not own a dungeon... yet~" She chuckled darkly but jokingly before another voice just came out of no-where.

"Excuse me. Can you two please stop yelling?" Haruka asked them both. Their yelling and arguing was funny at first, as the two didn't even seem to hear nor see her. But now...now it was getting too loud. "Some of us are trying to recuperate from fighting giant ass hollows. So...shh. Please...shh." the Lieutenant of Squad 10 shushed them both as if they were children.

She sank lower into the water, so just her chin was above it. She sighed quite happily and leaned against the edge of the spa. Yes, this was exactly what she needed. Now all that was missing was someone feeding her fruit!
Looking to her left, she spotted the Lieutenant of Squad Ten oddly, which made her grin fade a little. "Oh please, 'giant ass hollows' are child's-play. Then again, you are from Squad Ten after all, so I'm not surprise that you got fucked up. Perhaps you should move to another place if you can't handle a little noise. Oh, and when you return to your Captain, tell him Nishiki said hi~" Nishiki then focused her gaze back onto the little virgin for his reply.

Nishiki couldn't help but to roll her eyes, honestly this guy was just... so bloody innocent. "Well whatever little virgin. Honestly, it's been a while since I've met anyone as innocent as you... Forgot how annoying you people can get in situations like these. Just get over it already, didn't you learn anything during your childhood at all?... Oh wait" Nishiki pursed her lips since she didn't really think as she spoke, hopefully she didn't hit a soft spot or else she'd never hear the end of it... "Anyway, it's not fucking charity. I don't do charity, I'm merely offering so I can cook the food before it spoils. Seriously, you need to loosen The Fuck Up. No wonder you're so uptight about seeing a little flesh, too much of a grouchy fucker, you'd think the warm relaxing water would help but I guess not" She listened to the rest of what the little virgin had to say before hearing his stomach growl. The little virgin was trying to reject the offer, but clearly his stomach didn't want him to. This made Nishiki grin in amusement. "Heh, I'll make you the offer once more since clearly you must not of understood what you'll be getting. Ahem... Would you like to come to my place for a delicious 3-course meal which includes a starter of your choosing, followed by a large main course, which will also be followed by a just-as-large desert~ Home-made snacks to take home and second helpings will also be available, along with a drink of your choice of course~ Not tooting my own horn but I am an exquisite cook~ I've had plenty of experience and just love to cook after all~" Nishiki's grin grew wide as she tried to tempt the little virgin to take her offer. "And for the record, I do not own a dungeon... yet~" She chuckled darkly but jokingly before another voice just came out of no-where.

Looking to her left, she spotted the Lieutenant of Squad Ten oddly, which made her grin fade a little. "Oh please, 'giant ass hollows' are child's-play. Then again, you are from Squad Ten after all, so I'm not surprise that you got fucked up. Perhaps you should move to another place if you can't handle a little noise. Oh, and when you return to your Captain, tell him Nishiki said hi~" Nishiki then focused her gaze back onto the little virgin for his reply.

"Ha! That's rich coming from a squad lieutenant whom can't seem to keep anything in her pants." Haruka snickered, not really bothered by the other female. Haruka yawned and laid her head back then closed her eyes after a long stretch. "Besides...not all of us require an overcompensating weapon to get our point across." she smirked. "Or someone's attention."

"Now, as much fun as it is to listen to you try to sucker another poor guy into that bottomless cavern you call a vagina, leave the poor guy alone. And really, you can come by and say "Hi" to Hikari any time. I'm not your messenger girl." she hummed.

Sachi looked at the new woman who had shown up and really what the hell was going on anymore!? Were all women in this place perverts!? However this was the time he thought he'd sneak out while he could...while they were distracting one another Sachi quickly got out the water, grabbed his towel, wrapped it around his waist and bolted towards the changing rooms where he didn't even take anytime to dry himself as he threw his clothes on, Somehow once again...Namazu managed to remain on top of his head. Sachi didn't even want to look back...all he knew was that he didn't want to get caught in the middle of an argument between two Lieutenants and also didn't want no freaking charity! he had his pride and he refused to take anything from anyone else...he hadn't done it ever before and he wouldn't start now! With that thought Sachi quickly bolted out of the Spa completely, running towards the public barracks hoping the two would argue long enough to not notice his disappearance...after this day he had...he was questioning why he joined at all...perhaps remaining in the wild may have been better...at least for him...but he couldn't do that to Namazu...he wanted Namazu to have a good life. To go from a stray cat to the king of kitty luxury was all he wanted...despite how selfish the little bugger was when it came to food

"Ha! That's rich coming from a squad lieutenant whom can't seem to keep anything in her pants." Haruka snickered, not really bothered by the other female. Haruka yawned and laid her head back then closed her eyes after a long stretch. "Besides...not all of us require an overcompensating weapon to get our point across." she smirked. "Or someone's attention."

"Now, as much fun as it is to listen to you try to sucker another poor guy into that bottomless cavern you call a vagina, leave the poor guy alone. And really, you can come by and say "Hi" to Hikari any time. I'm not your messenger girl." she hummed.
Nishiki hummed a chuckle, finding this Lieutenant rather amusing. "Oh is that so? From what I hear, Squad Ten these days is nothing but a silly high school harem, which explains further why you clearly can't fight." Nishiki really didn't want to bother wasting time on this Lieutenant, the little virgin was more of an interest to her. "Seems to me that you could use one of those since clearly you're doing a shit job with the inferior weapon you have now, perhaps you might actually have a shot at killing a hollow if you had one. I hardly use my weapon against small fry, so that statement is incorrect. And last time I checked, I wasn't trying to get anyone's attention." Rolling her eyes, Nishiki continued on, pissed off by the girl giving her opinion where it wasn't needed nor wanted. "How mature. You may think that way, but no, I do not try to do such a thing. I have a man. And well really I don't want to but whatever, done talking to you, being a messenger might of made you actually useful for once."

Sachi looked at the new woman who had shown up and really what the hell was going on anymore!? Were all women in this place perverts!? However this was the time he thought he'd sneak out while he could...while they were distracting one another Sachi quickly got out the water, grabbed his towel, wrapped it around his waist and bolted towards the changing rooms where he didn't even take anytime to dry himself as he threw his clothes on, Somehow once again...Namazu managed to remain on top of his head. Sachi didn't even want to look back...all he knew was that he didn't want to get caught in the middle of an argument between two Lieutenants and also didn't want no freaking charity! he had his pride and he refused to take anything from anyone else...he hadn't done it ever before and he wouldn't start now! With that thought Sachi quickly bolted out of the Spa completely, running towards the public barracks hoping the two would argue long enough to not notice his disappearance...after this day he had...he was questioning why he joined at all...perhaps remaining in the wild may have been better...at least for him...but he couldn't do that to Namazu...he wanted Namazu to have a good life. To go from a stray cat to the king of kitty luxury was all he wanted...despite how selfish the little bugger was when it came to food
Before she realised that there was an empty space where the little virgin once was, he had disappeared. The time she actually tried to help someone, they run away from her like she was a plague... typical. 'Why do I even bother.' Standing abruptly, Nishiki stepped out of the pool of water and walked into the changing room, drying herself off before redressing and strapping her Zanpakuto around her body. After that she left, making her way back to Squad Eleven as she thought about what happened between her and the little virgin... who's name she didn't bother try to get. A pout snook it's way onto her face before angry, grit teeth over-took it. 'Going to the spa was a bad idea... I should of just stayed at the barracks... Dammit, that little virgin is just going to haunt me now. Fuck this, I need to go train.'

Nishiki hummed a chuckle, finding this Lieutenant rather amusing. "Oh is that so? From what I hear, Squad Ten these days is nothing but a silly high school harem, which explains further why you clearly can't fight." Nishiki really didn't want to bother wasting time on this Lieutenant, the little virgin was more of an interest to her. "Seems to me that you could use one of those since clearly you're doing a shit job with the inferior weapon you have now, perhaps you might actually have a shot at killing a hollow if you had one. I hardly use my weapon against small fry, so that statement is incorrect. And last time I checked, I wasn't trying to get anyone's attention." Rolling her eyes, Nishiki continued on, pissed off by the girl giving her opinion where it wasn't needed nor wanted. "How mature. You may think that way, but no, I do not try to do such a thing. I have a man. And well really I don't want to but whatever, done talking to you, being a messenger might of made you actually useful for once."

Before she realised that there was an empty space where the little virgin once was, he had disappeared. The time she actually tried to help someone, they run away from her like she was a plague... typical. 'Why do I even bother.' Standing abruptly, Nishiki stepped out of the pool of water and walked into the changing room, drying herself off before redressing and strapping her Zanpakuto around her body. After that she left, making her way back to Squad Eleven as she thought about what happened between her and the little virgin... who's name she didn't bother try to get. A pout snook it's way onto her face before angry, grit teeth over-took it. 'Going to the spa was a bad idea... I should of just stayed at the barracks... Dammit, that little virgin is just going to haunt me now. Fuck this, I need to go train.'

"Damn. So serious." Haruka rolled her eyes behind her eyelids. "Relax, would you? It IS a damn harem. Those girls just won't go away, no matter HOW much I try to work their asses off. As soon as I think they'll quit, Hikari just has to show up, give them that smile of his and tells them to not give up. I swear, I'm gonna shove one of those airheads up his ass and tell him to keep taking it." she grunted in irritation.

"I'm not here to compete. You wanna compete, we can spar at the barracks. I came to relax. Not fight. You wanna take my words seriously, that's your problem." she didn't say anything when the woman left. "Ah...quiet at last..."

Giovanni/Sinai
Giovanni listened as his this now clearly Leader unfolded the history of the Sect to Him and Sinai. "The duty of a shinigami is to maintain the balance of the soul cycle." He reminded her "A rebellion would throw that balance so far off it would be impossible to mend. The mass destruction of countless souls would over flow the cycle. Then there would me chaos on a level that none of us would contend with. This does not even include, the hollows or the advisories the seireitei now face."

The Princess nodded in agreement. "Ivonna believes that the Shinigami will cave to her commands in defense of the balance. Giovanni Cain, she has planned this well, and is the strongest among us. We are going to train you, not to beat Maxwell. Both of you will be our piece offering, for lack of better words, we will be using you for leverage with the Shinigami. If we deliver you stronger, and you appeal to your superiors on our behalf, we may be permitted to wage war along side you. Not by normal means, not directly. But while the fights are fought the districts suffer, if we were given liberty to protect the souls from hollows publically without fear of repercussion from gotei, we could kill the rebellion from the roots. That way we could coordinate efforts, to provide adequate protection by both of our organizations. "

Gio thought for a moment before responding. "I would need a proposition, with a heavy lay out. And I would have to go to the head captain with it"

"and you shall have more than one. Including potential collaborations with the Kido corps for an information network among other things"

Sinai spoke up for the first time. "IF he even considers this, and that's a big if, He would put a captain over the operations and expect you to play nice. He doesn't really have too many of those to spare by the way"

"I am aware, which is why we hope he permits Giovanni to coordinate while reporting to his captain. Thus retaining the presence of a captain in his ranks and alleviated a lot of tension. "

"so…im just going to put this out there, no way central 46 agrees to this. They would refuse to condone the pardon of traitors, and try to order us to attack the deserters on sight. Us being squad 2 by the way. "

"while you have a point, the law actually works against them. The should not risk adding a third front to this conflict. They have neglected the outer districts long enough to incite a rebellion, while they last head captain is still loose and plotting. If they slaughter the souls they disrupt the balance, going against the Shinigami's most sacred law. It was previously squad 7s responsibility to mediate with the rukon districts but they never ventured far, and are even less adventurous without a captain, Lieutenant and I head 3rd​ seats gone off the grid as well. Id wager they aren't doing anything. Instead of passing the squads responsibility to another captain central 46 just let it go to waste and allowed relations to deteriorate. "

Gio tried to sum up what he was hearing "so basically when they hall my ass into the chamber, blame them kindly"

"with facts of course"

"so what happens if there is no rebellion?" Gio wasnt exactly convinced.

"then we will still seek to protect the souls openly, along side shinigami, in a joint effort to keep a rebellion from rising'
Sinai had a question "and what about Ivonna?"

"shes a bitch, but she'll get over it. If the people do not call for rebellion she cannot lead them with our support. If she attempts to without the vote, or inspite of the vote then we are permitted to retaliate against her…it will be rough but we will handle our own issues."

Before either Gio or Sinai could respond Saiyuki appeared in the darkness alongside them "preparations are complete, we may proceed"

"very well" Ryuya snapped her fingers and the darkness shattered.

Nadameru had managed to successfully get herself lost in Seireitei. With no real guide, and no real dedication to doing anything other than a craving for some Dango, she had managed to get thoroughly lost. After a few minutes of wandering, she had stumbled upon the open window of some barracks that she didn't bother checking on, and she'd found herself some warm Dango. Without even thinking about the possible implications of stealing the delicious, delicious Dango from someone's open window, Nadameru had quickly taken the food, left behind a handful of currency, and been on her merry way. She started to eat the Dango when a familiar voice echoed through her mind.

"You denied me a good fight."

Nadameru paused, sighing at the complaining voice of her Zanpakuto.

"The fight was gunna be boring. We would have lost, and you would have gotten grumpy."

"Losing to a strong foe is nothing that would annoy me. We could have forced him to unleash his Shikai! I demand his respect and I demand you listen to me in the future."

"What if I won't?"

The spirit went silent a moment, leaving her to think she'd won the arguement before he spoke up again, quite as a whisper.

"Then you will always remain a pathless weakling."

Nadameru tried to retort, but met only silence in her mind as the spirit of her weapon blocked her out.

"Well screw you, buddy! I don't even need your help. I did most of the work against Cousin anyway! Bah! You suck!"

She grumpily stomped in another random direction, finding herself move in the direction of what sounded like shouting people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sachi had managed to clear some distance from the Spa's and thanks to this he could take a rest, Sachi leaned against a wall then let out a deep breath "You still sleeping Namazu?" Sachi waited a few seconds...getting no response from Namazu causing him to roll his eyes "Damn you're a lazy bugger!...Sheesh...well I'm glad I got outta there! What the hell is with the women in this place? They're crazy!...and perverted! I mean I thought guys were meant to be the ones perving on women not women perving on men...man this place is weird..." Sachi took another deep breath before stretching a little "Guess I should go get some food or something...since you ate that damn Koi I spent ages working for!...greedy bugger!" Sachi pushed himself off the wall then made his way towards the smell of food, holding his stomach with his right hand as it rumbled "Yeah Yeah shut it! I'm heading there...I want to eat as much as you...sheesh..."

Nadameru managed to miss seeing anyone else as she made her way through Seireitei, having kept to the rooftops and shunpoing with an absent mind while she thought about the anger of Shizukana Kōu. She hadn't managed to piss off her Zanpakuto spirit like that in a very, very long time. In truth, she wasn't sure how she would go about making it up to the spirit. Then, of course, there was her thoughts about his final words. Did he really still see her as pathless? She'd joined a squad now, she was a real Shinigami! She had a path...right?

After an unknown time with her thoughts, Nadameru looked up to see something that had her a little excited. "Ooh, a Spa! Fun."

An idea suddenly hit her about how she might make up a bit with Shizukana Kōu, so she quickly made her way towards the changing room. Quickly stripping down, she moved towards the spa's female section when she heard what sounded like a sigh. Peeking in to a section of the spa, she spotted someone she didn't really recognise, but who looked interesting enough to disrupt. With a towel around her and the sheathed Zanpakuto in her hand, she cleared her throat gently to try and grab the attention of Haruka. "Uh, do you mind if I join you? If you want me to leave, I can go to another bath but...well, It'd be nice to know some more people."

(The irony. @mahigan I apologise but I just did the same bloody thing. C'MON RAINY GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME)

Hioshimi peered at the hell butterfly curiously. Her fingertips lifted up into the air on their own accord, allowing the butterfly to rest on her hand. Hioshimi smiled; she always found the hell butterflies to be beautiful and interesting creatures, because despite their delicacy they serve an important role within the soul society. Besides, those weren't the only butterflies around the Senkaimon - Hioshimi was very, very nervous now. What could happen? She didn't even have a Zanpakuto...she'll be a burden. Oh god, she'll be a burden and Kame will end up hurt and they could die, or worse - fail the test.

Hioshimi gulped, clenching her other hand on the hilt of her Asauchi to hide the trembles. She let the hell butterfly alight into the air as she followed Kagiko into the Senkaimon and through into the Dangai. This place was completely new to her - a part of her wished to touch the walls but a much louder part of her hold her that would be a very stupid thing to do. It was almost unnerving, and Hioshimi fixed the bells even more securely on top of her ear to make sure she didn't lose them. She'd hate to think of what'll happen if she lost her bells to the Cleaner.

And then the stepped into the world of the living. Hioshimi looked around, placing a hand over her mouth...the nostalgia of it all was particularly moving for her. She remembered everything - how she grew up in houses like these, drove around in cars, had a perfectly ordinary life - and then her thoughts shifted to her death again and she paled in complexion, pressing her hand harder across her lips, shutting her eyes. She took a moment or two to fight down the bile in her throat and force the traces of cold, hard fury out of her countenance before rubbing at her nose and smiling shakily.

"V-vertigo," she grunted as a weak excuse for her funny behaviour. "Right, we best split up and try to find this hollow, huh? If either of us find the hollow, just shoot a kido spell or something into the air, or bump up your spiritual pressure...whichever's easiest for you. Make a marker, alright? I'll go and check the eastern area over there." explained Hioshimi, waiting a few moments for Kame's reply before flash-stepping towards the ground.

The subtle art of shunpo is probably not something that an insomniac should attempt. She -very nearly- crashed into a corner shop on landing, skidding across the pavement shakily and almost bouncing off into the tarmac. Hioshimi quickly made a status check - arms intact, brain still inside the skull, sandals are holding up remarkably well, Asauchi on her belt...Stunned briefly by the citygoers walking around, Hioshimi smiled faintly at the sheer normality of it all. She missed this place.

Shaking her head, Hioshimi jingled a little as she focused on the task at hand. There's a hollow out there! Hioshimi started jogging down the streets, looking for the elusive monster with eagerness.
Hell Butterflies. One of the many oddities of the Soul Society which Kame didn't really pay much attention to. They were aptly named for what it was worth and while Hioshimi seemed to be fascinated with the insects, Kame didn't spare a second thought on them. She was more interested in the Senkaimon, whose doors would allow them to travel between worlds. The traditional style in which the doors were styled in were quite pleasing to her eye and all in all, her first experience with it was rather interesting. The Dangai however, was a completely different beast.

As they were led into the otherworldly realm by the three butterflies, Kame felt as if they'd stepped into the belly of an enormous monster. It was dark and although nothing moved in the tunnel besides the trio and their insect guides, Kame couldn't help but feel like the place was alive. There was something here, a presence that unsettled her greatly. None of the others seemed to be affected like she was and Kame hid her nervousness by gripping onto her sword handle. Though the walk was relatively short, by the time they had reached the other side Kame felt like she'd been aged at least a century.

The sights of the human realm helped alleviate the unpleasant memories of the Dangai and though Hioshimi had described it to look similar to the Seireitei, Kame found it to be much more different than she'd expected. It was becoming something of a theme with her - she could never quite predict things the way they were. Perhaps her sight was too gloomy, too pessimistic compared to the real world. Making sure the spiritual pressure was just enough for her to walk in the air, Kame carefully observed the city. So this was the world of the living. One thing was for certain - it was much louder than the Seireitei. It was like nothing she'd seen before.

Kame strained to see the little details. It seemed as though the people moved around in small carriages - without horses! Invisible horses? The lights and signs in the city flashed brightly and it was nothing like the candles Kame was accustomed to. After a while Kame turned around to glance at her companions. Kagiko looked the same as he always did but Hioshimi looked as if she was about to be sick. Before Kame could say anything however, Hioshimi blurted out something about vertigo and splitting up. Kame only had time to utter a small, "Wait!", before Hioshimi dashed away. Kame sighed before she lost sight of her down below. Bowing once to Kagiko, Kame too began her descent into the human world to find the Hollow.

The human world felt completely alien to her and she was glad that she was unable to be seen by the pedestrians. For the first time in what felt like ages, Kame found her curiosity being rekindled. There were many things she didn't recognize such as the strange lights above the roads that constantly flashed red, green and yellow. It was all a bit overwhelming to take in at the same time and Kame found it harder to focus on their goal of finding the Hollow. She hadn't sensed anything yet nor seen anything and the city was a bit too large to truly look through every nook and cranny. There was only one thing left to do then. Kame jumped up to the roof of a deserted looking massage parlor before starting her plan.

By increasing her spiritual energy Kame sought to attract the Hollow to come attack her. It would also serve to let Hioshimi know where she was. Kame placed a hand on her sword and drew the rusty blade. She hoped that it would respond to her today. Unlike some of her peers, Kame always fought to end the battle as swiftly as possible. It would only be easier with her Shikai unleashed - theoretically, of course. "Spout blood, Tenkujira!" The sword remained stubbornly still and Kame sighed, knowing better than to try again. Two Shinigami with dysfunctional zanpakutos didn't make much of a fighting squad. She hoped that their teamwork would be enough to combat the Hollow.

Nadameru managed to miss seeing anyone else as she made her way through Seireitei, having kept to the rooftops and shunpoing with an absent mind while she thought about the anger of Shizukana Kōu. She hadn't managed to piss off her Zanpakuto spirit like that in a very, very long time. In truth, she wasn't sure how she would go about making it up to the spirit. Then, of course, there was her thoughts about his final words. Did he really still see her as pathless? She'd joined a squad now, she was a real Shinigami! She had a path...right?

After an unknown time with her thoughts, Nadameru looked up to see something that had her a little excited. "Ooh, a Spa! Fun."

An idea suddenly hit her about how she might make up a bit with Shizukana Kōu, so she quickly made her way towards the changing room. Quickly stripping down, she moved towards the spa's female section when she heard what sounded like a sigh. Peeking in to a section of the spa, she spotted someone she didn't really recognise, but who looked interesting enough to disrupt. With a towel around her and the sheathed Zanpakuto in her hand, she cleared her throat gently to try and grab the attention of Haruka. "Uh, do you mind if I join you? If you want me to leave, I can go to another bath but...well, It'd be nice to know some more people."

Haruka looked up from her inner musings and looked the other young woman over. After a small amount of time she motioned towards the water, "Sure go ahead. I don't think you'll kill me." She said with a cheeky grin. "How are you doing today?"

Nadameru smiles, before dropping the towel near the edge of the water and stepping into it, Zanpakuto still in hand. She leans against the wall of the bath, and props up Shizukana Kōu against the edge of the same bath. "There you go buddy, You can soak for a bit and then we'll talk."

She smiles, turning to Haruka and doing her best to get rid of the annoyance on her face. "Thanks for letting me join you. I'm Nadameru...Nadameru Kuchiki. What's your name?"

Nadameru smiles, before dropping the towel near the edge of the water and stepping into it, Zanpakuto still in hand. She leans against the wall of the bath, and props up Shizukana Kōu against the edge of the same bath. "There you go buddy, You can soak for a bit and then we'll talk."

She smiles, turning to Haruka and doing her best to get rid of the annoyance on her face. "Thanks for letting me join you. I'm Nadameru...Nadameru Kuchiki. What's your name?"

Haruka raised an eyebrow when the girl soaked the zanpakuto. It was odd to see someone dote so much on their zanpakuto...though she was one to talk about "doting in less than conventional ways".

"I am Haruka Katsuye. It is a pleasure to meet you." she sits up a little bit. "I wish Yuurei Mamoru would sit in the spa. She absolutely despises the water though..."

Haruka raised an eyebrow when the girl soaked the zanpakuto. It was odd to see someone dote so much on their zanpakuto...though she was one to talk about "doting in less than conventional ways".

"I am Haruka Katsuye. It is a pleasure to meet you." she sits up a little bit. "I wish Yuurei Mamoru would sit in the spa. She absolutely despises the water though..."
Nadameru smiles at the introduction, feeling a niggling feeling of...something. She thought she recognised the name, but she couldn't remember where from. "Well, Shizukana Kōu is all about water. I might have accidentally pissed him off, so I'm taking him to have a bath before we do some Jinzen."

She pauses for a second, wondering if she should bother to communicate with Shizukana Kōu yet. How long would be long enough? "What about you? Just coming in for a nice soak?"

Status
Not open for further replies.