Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were all on board for it?
For the move, yes.

But I know some bitches had doubts that there would be new members, or atleast those that would stay. But lookie here >.> like, what? About five new members since the move. Smh, I know my shit.

Can you quote me saying this? I was more saying other things that I cannot say here, for I shall hurt mannnny feelings even if they are not here.

For the move, yes.

But I know some bitches had doubts that there would be new members, or atleast those that would stay. But lookie here >.> like, what? About five new members since the move. Smh, I know my shit.
Everyone is entitled to their doubts since it is just another basic fear of getting members. All groups have that.

Can you quote me saying this? I was more saying other things that I cannot say here, for I shall hurt mannnny feelings even if they are not here.
Back when we were waiting on Rio to gain her Bankai, in Skype we were talking about her progress and then our move to Iwaku was brought up. In which you said -Points to Skype-

Okay he was correct XD Little cheeky bastard XD

Okay he was correct XD Little cheeky bastard XD
tumblr_inline_muhln4bFEh1rymbrg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.