Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like five days late or something replying to a thread and I feel so bad but I can't think
like at all

also want to finish a CS today but that's being a pain too ARHH

I'm like five days late or something replying to a thread and I feel so bad but I can't think
like at all

also want to finish a CS today but that's being a pain too ARHH
You should just relax and when you're able to think then you start doing what you need to do.

Not much. o3o I really should talk on the ooc thread a bit more. xD Also just to let you know I posted in OP rp a day or two ago.
Maybe, there ain't much goin' on though.

Says yesterday :p

RP Is meant to be fun, not a source of stress.

omg I'm relaxed guys :c
super comfy with my pjs and slippers + blanket
just don't want to hold other people up :coonskincap:

omg I'm relaxed guys :c
super comfy with my pjs and slippers + blanket
just don't want to hold other people up :coonskincap:
Someone is swagged out right now.

Pfft, I'm sure no one minds, especially with the reason stated. You good homie :p

I love how you guys are plotting a rebellion when I literally have an arc for it XD

I love how you guys are plotting a rebellion when I literally have an arc for it XD
Yes, yes you do.

But rebellion for different reasons. This military isn't the best, obviously :p

They aren't at their strongest that's for sure.

They aren't at their strongest that's for sure.
Even in canon verse the military isn't necessarily good. Maybe if they utilized all their forces in a strategic manner like an actual fucking Military then they would probably be good. Also wouldn't get their ass kicked so much :p but alas...

Even in canon verse the military isn't necessarily good. Maybe if they utilized all their forces in a strategic manner like an actual fucking Military then they would probably be good. Also wouldn't get their ass kicked so much :p but alas...
Yeah they kinda suck at it. xD

Yes, yes you do.

But rebellion for different reasons. This military isn't the best, obviously :p
Mines literally about the districts ignored by the seireitei XD

Yeah but the biggest one is pretty much the districts XD

BITCH IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE BIGGEST ONE IS!

Status
Not open for further replies.