Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be honest here.

I am out.

No matter my opinion of yesterday's events (which were handled poorly by both sides.) The kicking of two players who happened to disagree with the 'home team' is out of the question for me. Aeron coild be an excisable kick, because she didn't stop when told to, and she made it a little too personal. However, AbigailTenshi is at least as guilty of the former charge.

I wish you all the best of luck, but I don't feel like joining the clubhouse mentality anymor. Kurisu, I wish you nothing but the best. You are a lovely person, and I felt very welcomed by you, but I won't be a part of a new dawn anymore.

Good luck, all of you.

LimeyPanda

I am going to be honest here.

I am out.

No matter my opinion of yesterday's events (which were handled poorly by both sides.) The kicking of two players who happened to disagree with the 'home team' is out of the question for me. Aeron coild be an excisable kick, because she didn't stop when told to, and she made it a little too personal. However, AbigailTenshi is at least as guilty of the former charge.

I wish you all the best of luck, but I don't feel like joining the clubhouse mentality anymor. Kurisu, I wish you nothing but the best. You are a lovely person, and I felt very welcomed by you, but I won't be a part of a new dawn anymore.

Good luck, all of you.

LimeyPanda
I won't deny that I perhaps got a little too annoyed by how Aeron was acting. I apologise if that caused you or anyone else any discomfort and if it's a big problem then I will step down from my position, I don't mind being a normal player.

This whole situation had gotten out of hand and I'm sorry to see you go, but very well then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just going to say that the decision was made for genuine reasons such as rule breaking. I will leave it at that.

I do intend to try keep this RP going but I do need to take a break to focus primarily on real life issues, that is why I am thinking a filler stage would be a good idea because at least then what happens there doesn't matter so much. Then when I return I can continue the story or perhaps bring in a new arc. Regardless of how things turn out I intend to keep this thing going, even if just a little longer to bring it to a suitable end.

I'm more than aware that there will be a rapid decline in members due to the events that have happened but I'd rather leave them in the past and move on. So with that said I suppose this could be some sort of confirmation that the RP should keep going...I've planned for this RP to much to let a bump in the road destroy it.

It seems that I missed out on quite the party...*Goes to read yesterday's news*

Well, thanks for at least telling me...

Which you didn't. At all.

I get kicked, but Abigail (who did the same thing if not worse than me AS a GM) only gets to step down...

Yeah. Real classy guys. Real Classy.

And F.Y.I.: I didn't break any rules. Neither did Abigail. There aren't any. And I wasn't aware that it was a "One and Done" deal either. This is my first offense of any sort. Again, NEITHER of you had the balls to tell me.

I'm GLAD that I made that whole deal public. That way, it serves as a warning to others, JUST like I wanted it to in case anything like this happened.

Careful newbies, if you try to advocate for fair play and say one thing that can somehow be twisted to "insult" the GM, AND just so happen to get on Abi's bad side because of it, then defend yourself, you'll get kicked. Even after you and Abigail mutually apologize and let bygones be bygones, you'll get punished but she won't. THEN they won't tell you, you'll find out through someone else's post.

OR if you happen to agree with the idea of a change the GMs don't like, you'll get kicked as well.

I can tell you right now, you won't lose people because of the incident. You'll lose people because of how you handled it. You didn't explain any reason for the two kicks just "general rule breaking" which I didn't do. At least until Abigail got involved. It isn't a rule ANYWHERE on this site that discussions about the forum's treatment of players are only in PMs. There is no reason other than you wanting to hide that there maybe problems.

Expllo never broke a rule, while Abigail would
at least be guilty of one.

So, feel free to try and justify your kicking of Expllo and myself, while not kicking your girlfriend.

• Love
Reactions: K3l
Well, thanks for at least telling me...

Which you didn't. At all.

I get kicked, but Abigail (who did the same thing if not worse than me AS a GM) only gets to step down...

Yeah. Real classy guys. Real Classy.

And F.Y.I.: I didn't break any rules. Neither did Abigail. There aren't any. And I wasn't aware that it was a "One and Done" deal either. This is my first offense of any sort. Again, NEITHER of you had the balls to tell me.

I'm GLAD that I made that whole deal public. That way, it serves as a warning to others, JUST like I wanted it to in case anything like this happened.

Careful newbies, if you try to advocate for fair play and say one thing that can somehow be twisted to "insult" the GM, AND just so happen to get on Abi's bad side because of it, then defend yourself, you'll get kicked. Even after you and Abigail mutually apologize and let bygones be bygones, you'll get punished but she won't. THEN they won't tell you, you'll find out through someone else's post.

OR if you happen to agree with the idea of a change the GMs don't like, you'll get kicked as well.
Apparently, replying right after me was intentional but unfortunately for you, and I'm not a noob in any sort of way. I've probably had more experience than anyone individual on this site, so don't judge me based abnormally small post count. Overall, I don't care what such and such happened yesterday or the day prior until I get there. I don't even care how you supposedly were unfairly kicked out while someone else managed to stay until I get there. I don't even care about how unfair this Rp is until I get there. I damn well said that I was going to read yesterday's news and don't intend to intentionally spoil me until I get there. I've been watching this Rp as well as being in it since week 1, so I don't need any warnings of any kind, unless it's my annoying other half doing the warnings Aeron.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Actually there was a rule about arguing in the OOC and taking it to PM to resolve it. you failed to co-operate and do so thus breaking said rule...I had more than enough of a reason to kick you from the RP due to the severity of the situation and how it only dragged on and grew worse. It was a fair decision. Like a person way before you, they did almost exactly the same thing and suffered the same fate...although it wasn't quite as bad as this.

So I will ask this nicely. Could you please leave this RP entirely and move on.

Actually there was a rule about arguing in the OOC and taking it to PM to resolve it. you failed to co-operate and do so thus breaking said rule...I had more than enough of a reason to kick you from the RP due to the severity of the situation and how it only dragged on and grew worse. It was a fair decision. Like a person way before you, they did almost exactly the same thing and suffered the same fate...although it wasn't quite as bad as this.

So I will ask this nicely. Could you please leave this RP entirely and move on.
Go look at your "rules", Kurisu. There isn't a rule against that at all. No one was arguing at the time. ALL I asked for was a plan. One YOU didn't provide while you DEMANDED I go to PM. Zane resolved it, and it was done. I was happy and finished.

The arguing didn't start until your girlfriend started to insult and attack me.

Apparently, replying right after me was intentional but unfortunately for you, and I'm not a noob in any sort of way. I've probably had more experience than anyone individual on this site, so don't judge me based abnormally small post count. Overall, I don't care what such and such happened yesterday or the day prior until I get there. I don't even care how you supposedly were unfairly kicked out while someone else managed to stay until I get there. I don't even care about how unfair this Rp is until I get there. I damn well said that I was going to read yesterday's news and don't intend to intentionally spoil me until I get there. I've been watching this Rp as well as being in it since week 1, so I don't need any warnings of any kind, unless it's my annoying other half doing the warnings Aeron.
Actually, I didn't even see your post while I was composing mine, as your post wasn't up when I started replying.

Just leave it and go. It's best for ALL of us this way.
It's best for YOU and your favortism.

All I want to know is the actual reason Expllo got kicked and not Abigail. THAT is not fair.

THEN I'll go.

Also, if it WAS your decision, why didn't you tell me. Either here or on Skype?

Mhmm~ no favouritism

Expllo broke many rules before such as the one you broke, he did so on a good few occasions. I however let it slide for Zane's sake as it was Zane who wanted and needed expllo in the RP. I'm done now of letting it slide and finally took action with it. I was more than lenient many times before and expllo did join in with the argument caused in the OOC very recently.

As for Abi she is being demoted. I'd have no problem with her going from the RP however she has contributed to this RP a lot. It's clear she couldn't handle being a Co-GM and so I'm giving her the final chance to continue on as a player so long as she doesn't get involved in any arguments. Expllo was a co-gm and got another chance...that chance is gone now. So Abi getting a chance like expllo is more then fair.

He was given a second chance....so Abi is entitled to a second chance...

Reactions: AbigailTenshi
if you want to keep talking about this them PM me. I'm going to request this thread be closed and deleted.

I'll give it 12-24 hours for people to retrieve their characters or anything of the kind that they would like to keep. After that though this is being closed and deleted.

Mhmm~ no favouritism

Expllo broke many rules before such as the one you broke, he did so on a good few occasions. I however let it slide for Zane's sake as it was Zane who wanted and needed expllo in the RP. I'm done now of letting it slide and finally took action with it. I was more than lenient many times before and expllo did join in with the argument caused in the OOC very recently.

As for Abi she is being demoted. I'd have no problem with her going from the RP however she has contributed to this RP a lot. It's clear she couldn't handle being a Co-GM and so I'm giving her the final chance to continue on as a player so long as she doesn't get involved in any arguments. Expllo was a co-gm and got another chance...that chance is gone now. So Abi getting a chance like expllo is more then fair.

He was given a second chance....so Abi is entitled to a second chance...
Following that logic, then so am I. I deserve a second chance as this was my FIRST offense of violating a nonexistent rule. What, only GMs get second chances?

if you want to keep talking about this them PM me. I'm going to request this thread be closed and deleted.

I'll give it 12-24 hours for people to retrieve their characters or anything of the kind that they would like to keep. After that though this is being closed and deleted.
You've threatened that already. sorry if I dont believe it.

Don't worry. I'll be PMing both you and your girl.

Following that logic, then so am I. I deserve a second chance as this was my FIRST offense of violating a nonexistent rule. What, only GMs get second chances?
The issue caused by this was quite severe in the fact it quite literally tore the RP apart...you used all your chances in one day.

The guy we had at the start who caused a similar situation didn't even make things this bad...and he was causing real problems for everyone. He only got one chance because he made the situation bigger than it needed to be and refused to co-operate and discuss things calmly and kept making things worse and worse. The fact that this situation was worse...yes you get just the one chance...

You've threatened that already. sorry if I dont believe it.

Don't worry. I'll be PMing both you and your girl.
Well it is happening now. Since you refuse to leave I have no choice...I can see you will cause constant issues for this RP.

After reading the past few pages, I did have to agree with Kurisa's decision that people blatantly ignored about taking this discussion/argument to pms because now the very Rp itself is in a bad shape all together for a problem that could've been easily resolved over personal convos with lesser casualties.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
After reading the past few pages, I did have to agree with Kurisa's decision that people blatantly ignored about taking this discussion/argument to pms because now the very Rp itself is in a bad shape all together for a problem that could've been easily resolved over personal convos with lesser casualties.
Yes, that part I am fine with. I'd get that as an excuse for a warning (as again, it was my first offense and I didn't know that was a RULE. As rules are not stated. in my experience, PMs only lead to more casualties as those in the general RP didn't know what transpired behind closed doors.

What I am taking issue with is the second argument. I didn't start it, so for him to get mad at ME for it is unfair. I was only DEFENDING myself. I didn't attack Abigail, nor did I attack anyone else. I don't believe I curse, nor did I take out my frustrations on the GMs. All I did was defend my decision to hold Kurisu publically accountable towards keeping the RP group oriented rather than allowing people to feel excluded. I take my share of the blame, but where was Kurisu when Abigail attacked me?

Status
Not open for further replies.