Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this RP has been going on for longe rthan you have been here, there's always a damn issue and Kurisa always gets barked at and expected to fix it and honestly I've had fucking enough.

Yeah, good on Zane for coming up with something that makes all you lot happy. And I've read your concerns, I've read how I was to blame at one point to, and honestly if you feel that you dislike how this RP has becoming split into groups, you could of expressed that in a way that didn't blame Kurisa or anyone else for that matter. There was no need to cause just a fuss and blow this all out of proportions when it could of easily been talked about in a calm matter. So you brought this on yourself. Kurisa just doesn't like to see arguments in the OOC so that when people come look over it, they don't feel tension. A PM would be a better way for everything to be expressed and resolved. But no.

But you know what? This situation proves my point. If we all talk, it turns into an argument, to avoid that argument, we stick to the people we get on well with. There. Not hard to see.

I only gave blame where blame was to be given. I did blame you AND Kurisa for how you both handled that specific interaction, then mentioned that I'd been seeing it quite a bit. Kurisa is the GM. That means that when there is a problem, KURISA is the one we SHOULD go to. He is the MANAGER. He should be the one that is most equipped to handle a problem. If he can't do it, then he should delegate it or one of his Co-GMs should step up to help him out (Like Zane did).

No, we shouldn't stick to our own cliques, well, as far as IC goes. This is the LAST place we should do it. Even in OOC, we shouldn't ignore each other, nor should we be openly hostile. At least be amicable.

Do I dislike how you're currently handling this? Heck yeah.

Should I hold it against you? No. Will I? No. You're defending your bf. I get it. This? This is business. YOU'RE making it personal.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Enters zen mode to keep Borderline personality disorder in control to keep me from snapping-

I guess despite my efforts to keep everything peaceful all I get in return are patronizing responses. Ok, to address the first bit, I have no idea what small group you're talking about. I've hardly been talking to anyone for months now, Abi. The person I talk to most is Hawke, and even she can tell you that it isn't very frequent. So you might have misunderstood something.

They're legit complaints, Abi. Not finding something to complain about. Read here, I suggested all the GMs come together to try and fix the problem, not once did I put it all on Kurisa. To be fair, there may have been miscommunication, so apologizes if there were any. Though, I would rather give constructive criticism over something rather than complain. Zane came up with a solution before I did though, so as long as we all follow through with it we're good, alright?
Efforts to keep the peace? Funny how shit changes since you were the main one to scream"Bloody Mary" whenever shit didn't go your way. I tried to help you, I really did, but you just came up with excuses for why you can't do it and whatever. And is that my doing? Is that Kurisa's doing? No. If you don't talk to them then that's not my fault. Have you even tried? And if you tried and they weren't answering, that's their fault. Even still, who are you even trying to talk to? Zane? I'm pretty sure he'd RP with you. Limey? Pretty they would too unless they're busy. Hatake? Probably would if they had a free character.

I'm not saying they are not legit complaints, I'm saying you can't just expect Kurisa to fix problems that isn't of his causing. The RP split into groups, meaning there are others here. Kurisa doesn't control anyone, if they won't RP with your character, it's not his fault. And yeah, Zane did good, you lot can follow it because I'm pretty sure after this, I most likely will not be coming back to this site.

And don't call me patronising when almost every response from you is bloody sarcastic. Sarcasm is a for of mockery, look up the damn definition.I hate sarcasm and frankly do not care if it's your humour, I don't not want to be talked to in that way.

Well I'm going to ask for this RP to be closed. I've told Zane that he can use anything from the OP he wants but I can't be doing this anymore. I'm apparently an awful GM and apparently my RP is garbage despite how much work I've put into it. So yeah. I want to apologise to the new people who joined the RP. I'm sorry....I really wanted to RP with you all and get to see how your characters turned out and have a laugh with you all but I can't be doing this anymore. It's been like 2 years or so and I think I've taken all the crap I can. Before people go saying some crap about something I no longer care about let me tell you this. I've been under great stress recently due to my mother getting ill and now she is going to have to go into hospital...I wont say what for but I'm worried I may lose her and I never had my dad around so she was the only person who looked after me along with my Grandma who passed away 10 years ago. I've since then been dealing with serious depression and now I may lose my mother. So I'm sorry I couldn't sort out situations snappy and come out with the answers and everything you all wanted but my mind is elsewhere right now and on something and someone much more important. However I've realised today I can't keep dealing with these problems so yeah...I'm having to quit something I love so much, something that's helped me get through some tough times, Something I've become so proud of and felt it was an achievement that it lasted aslong as it did and I've met some amazing people through this RP and it's just a shame I'm not going to be able to RP with them anymore...but my mothers health is far more important to me and I'm not ever going to be focused enough again to keep going with this RP.

So thanks everyone for making the last two years a load of fun, I'm sorry things have to end here but that's just how it is I'm afraid. So with that you could consider this RP closed...

Well I'm going to ask for this RP to be closed. I've told Zane that he can use anything from the OP he wants but I can't be doing this anymore. I'm apparently an awful GM and apparently my RP is garbage despite how much work I've put into it. So yeah. I want to apologise to the new people who joined the RP. I'm sorry....I really wanted to RP with you all and get to see how your characters turned out and have a laugh with you all but I can't be doing this anymore. It's been like 2 years or so and I think I've taken all the crap I can. Before people go saying some crap about something I no longer care about let me tell you this. I've been under great stress recently due to my mother getting ill and now she is going to have to go into hospital...I wont say what for but I'm worried I may lose her and I never had my dad around so she was the only person who looked after me along with my Grandma who passed away 10 years ago. I've since then been dealing with serious depression and now I may lose my mother. So I'm sorry I couldn't sort out situations snappy and come out with the answers and everything you all wanted but my mind is elsewhere right now and on something and someone much more important. However I've realised today I can't keep dealing with these problems so yeah...I'm having to quit something I love so much, something that's helped me get through some tough times, Something I've become so proud of and felt it was an achievement that it lasted aslong as it did and I've met some amazing people through this RP and it's just a shame I'm not going to be able to RP with them anymore...but my mothers health is far more important to me and I'm not ever going to be focused enough again to keep going with this RP.

So thanks everyone for making the last two years a load of fun, I'm sorry things have to end here but that's just how it is I'm afraid. So with that you could consider this RP closed...

For god's sake Kurisa, NO ONE is saying you're a terrible GM. Legitimately, NO ONE has said that. No one has said that they could do better, no one has said that you're ruining the RP. For Expllo and I to come to you, shows you the respect we have for you. We respected your leadership and trusted that you could handle our concerns. Would you have rather had us subvert and disrespect your position as GM and go straight to Zane?

I only gave blame where blame was to be given. I did blame you AND Kurisa for how you both handled that specific interaction, then mentioned that I'd been seeing it quite a bit. Kurisa is the GM. That means that when there is a problem, KURISA is the one we SHOULD go to. He is the MANAGER. He should be the one that is most equipped to handle a problem. If he can't do it, then he should delegate it or one of his Co-GMs should step up to help him out (Like Zane did).

No, we shouldn't stick to our own cliques. This is the LAST place we should do it. We shouldn't ignore each other, nor should we be openly hostile. Do I dislike how you're currently handling this? Heck yeah.

Should I hold it against you? No. Will I? No. You're defending your bf. I get it. This? This is business. YOU'RE making it personal.
And I'm saying that it isn't Kurisa's fault. He's the GM, but as I've said, he doesn't control what people do! This issue was something he was already working on. He tried to get everyone RPing with eachother again, which is why players were promoted to Captain positions and points would be giv in order to encourage more interaction! It didn't work, and who's at fault, US ALL NOT JUST FUCKING KURISA.

Yeah, we shouldn't, but we could of all worked it out together in a way that doesn't scream "KURISA FIX IT!". And I dislike how you're handling this either, feelings mutual.

YOU'VE turned this into an argument instead of talking this out maturely and calmly without pointing fingers.

Efforts to keep the peace? Funny how shit changes since you were the main one to scream"Bloody Mary" whenever shit didn't go your way. I tried to help you, I really did, but you just came up with excuses for why you can't do it and whatever. And is that my doing? Is that Kurisa's doing? No. If you don't talk to them then that's not my fault. Have you even tried? And if you tried and they weren't answering, that's their fault. Even still, who are you even trying to talk to? Zane? I'm pretty sure he'd RP with you. Limey? Pretty they would too unless they're busy. Hatake? Probably would if they had a free character.

I'm not saying they are not legit complaints, I'm saying you can't just expect Kurisa to fix problems that isn't of his causing. The RP split into groups, meaning there are others here. Kurisa doesn't control anyone, if they won't RP with your character, it's not his fault. And yeah, Zane did good, you lot can follow it because I'm pretty sure after this, I most likely will not be coming back to this site.

And don't call me patronising when almost every response from you is bloody sarcastic. Sarcasm is a for of mockery, look up the damn definition.I hate sarcasm and frankly do not care if it's your humour, I don't not want to be talked to in that way.
I was just giving past experiences to show something needed to be changed. If past problems come up again, then they'll just keep coming back up unless dealt with. All I was getting across.

Hence why I suggested GMs coming together, instead of Kurisa handling it on his own. That is what Co-GMs are for, to help you. Utilize them.

I haven't been sarcastic once in this whole thing, Abi, so I don't know where you're getting that from. I've been the most mature, and calm throughout this whole thing. Though if you're talking about the past, then that's just simply what it is.

And that is terribly sad...Why would you announce that for future role players to see...I have no idea.

Whether you like someone or not shouldn't cut off your characters and deprive the RP of future interactions. You shouldn't let how YOU feel color your characters. How does that help make this a safe place for people to be free of their problems, if only for an hour or two?
I'm being honest, yeah maybe I seduced myself on purpose and I've cause one gap, but I have reasons. Two years this role play has been going on for, and I've watched from start to finish and things changed. And funny you say that since you are the one who started all of this and refused to go to PM when the GM asked to in order for this to not be seen by future RPers. Good one.

Can...... can we all just stop? Please?

And I'm saying that it isn't Kurisa's fault. He's the GM, but as I've said, he doesn't control what people do! This issue was something he was already working on. He tried to get everyone RPing with eachother again, which is why players were promoted to Captain positions and points would be giv in order to encourage more interaction! It didn't work, and who's at fault, US ALL NOT JUST FUCKING KURISA.

Yeah, we shouldn't, but we could of all worked it out together in a way that doesn't scream "KURISA FIX IT!". And I dislike how you're handling this either, feelings mutual.

YOU'VE turned this into an argument instead of talking this out maturely and calmly without pointing fingers.

I did try to act mature. Then got called a child. How dare I have a concern and voice it!

You are not separating my issues. I blamed Kurisa and you for YOUR part with me. The ONLY THING I asked of Kurisa was for a plan to prevent this from happening again. For all intents and purposes, nothing was getting done. This issue has been going on for a YEAR. and it took ten minutes to come up with a game plan.

I was done. Finished. Happy as a clam with a pearl.

Then everything changed when YOU attacked.

You came in, moaning and complaining about us putting all the blame on Kurisa for the forum's problems and how dare we complain to him. We should look within ourselves to fix the problem and we should leave poor Kurisa alone. Which then devolved into you pointing fingers, then somehow...Kurisa got the idea that no one likes him as a GM and that he should quit. Which came out of absolute left field since I said nor insinuated nothing of the sort.

And somehow...I am being unreasonable and immature. Ok.

Like Hawke said, you aren't a terrible GM. Problems arise, people get heated, and that's that. I understand leaving for your mother's health, and I wish you two the best of luck.

But if you ever get back into GMing, just look back on this and think about what could have been done better. The rules? The players? Just use that to improve and know what to look for. Everyone could use improvement, even me, the guy who acts like he's god at writing.

Been a fun two years for me as well, despite the problems. So, yeah, good luck and whatnot.

Honestly, with all that's happened over the past couple years, with RP problems, and our own personal problems we were all bound to explode at some point. And this was that point, it was inevitable. All we can do is move on, learn from it, and follow a simple saying: Shit happens.

tumblr_m2i7cmHK0V1qefy7jo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.