Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My, my... aren't they excited and all?" Ouka chuckled before looking at the remaining captains with her: Shinobu-taichou and Aiasa-taichou. "Still, they're far too eager for their own good." the captain took a few steps forward, noticing that Shao-taichou's figure had vanished within the shadows of Las Noches. "So much for a reconnaissance mission. I was expecting a quick 'grab and go', but apparently, life just isn't that simple."

Ouka sighed deeply and knew that if the duo were caught in a trap, it was unlikely to end well for them without a little bit of help. "I'll be going ahead, Shinobu-taichou, Aiasa-taichou." Ouka smiled to her colleagues before running in after lieutenant and the captain. Ouka wasn't the quickest captain alive, that she knew. However, as the grotesque vision of Las Noches edged ever so nearer in view, Ouka couldn't help but stifle a low cry of annoyance. Would the time of peace ever come? Probably not. Suddenly, Ouka stopped just in front of the dark entrance. A tingle ran through her spine, causing her to shake her head. "This is most certainly a trap. I can't believe we're waltzing right into it."

Ouka exhaled and surged forward, the eternal darkness of Las Noches embracing her being. The shadows had now started their countdown, and Ouka could only hope that only the shinigamis' clock would continue to keep ticking.

GM
As the small group entered Las Noches the oppressive feeling of power slowly vanished more and more the deeper they went inside. As they reached the Throne Room, since it was the center of said power, they would be surprised to find that the entire room was covered in vines, the floor was layered with grass, and the roof and walls had vines, flowers, and all manner of other natural Plant-life growing on them. In the middle of the Throne Room sat the Arrancar that had been seen outside. Said Throne was also covered in vines and plant-life, though it didn't seem to be bothering the newly identifiably young Arrancar.

Bleach_OC___Jai___Arrancar_by_talespirit.jpg

The young Arrancar spoke calmly, as he sat upon his green veiled Throne. "Hello, members of the Soul Society. I welcome you to Las Noches. Though i do have to say... We don't appreciate the visit..." As soon as he said this 4 other Arrancar appeared. Two of them were blocking the door way, and the other 2 were standing next to the Young one like a guard. "Though, i guess this means that there will probably be weaker, or less, of you in Karakura, i do sincerely hope that the one's you sent for our contingent in Karakura are strong, as that is where we sent our Strongest Members... Anyway, Allow me to Introduce myself. My name is Jai, leader of our ragtag group. The 2 by the door way are Justice and Order. The two next to me are Bestia de Honor(Beast of Honor), and Grandjac and we welcome you to Las Noches, and our little group called La Recopilacion de la Pequena (Gathering of the Lesser)" Jai and his group of Arrancar waited patiently as he finished, allowing those from the Soul Society to do whatever they planned to do. Though it would seem that the large and constant thrum of power was coming from Jai, instead, if one looked close enough or had the proper sensing/seeing ability, they would notice that the constant hum of power was coming from instead the vine and plant covered Throne that he was sitting upon.

arrancar_justice_oc_by_darkness1999th-d3a4n3h.png

arrancar_girl__twu_oc_by_darkness1999th-d39ifx5.png

Arrancar_Lady_by_manu_chan.jpg
Arrancar_Grandjac_by_zombiedustroyer.jpg

Shinobu yawned, looking around the room. This honestly was turning out better than he'd been expecting. By the law of inverse power, he would have been much more concerned had there been just one arrancar present rather than a small group of them. The idea of surrounding them was rather meaningless too. He had no deluded idea of necessarily trusting what the boy said but it was pretty clear that they were hostile. So it really boiled down to whether they felt like fighting or not. More or less, they were given the answer they were looking for so the rest was just whether they wanted to take them all out here. It was a prospect that he honestly didn't have a problem with. The longer they could be observed, the more trouble this would be. They also were probably at the one point in time that they weren't necessarily expected given the circumstances. If they left and returned, it would be with full preparations made against them.

"Should we even bother with full introductions before we start killing each other?" Shinobu asked mockingly, hopping off of his platform. It was definitely a leap of assumption but he had assumed them hostile anyway. If the arrancar wanted to contradict him, he could go right on ahead and do so. Walking straight up to Jai, he stretched out his arms without a care for the fact that he was standing in the middle of enemy territory. Even if they planned to leave without finishing this fight, they'd have to fight their way out most likely. In his right hand, he summoned the spirit ribbons from the area just to do a quick head count. He also wanted to find the origin point of where Jai was. He had relatively keen reiatsu sensing and was well acquainted with various types of hollows. The last thing he wanted to do was use any of his cards on a surrogate body.

Miko hadn't really expected a great deal of resistence on her way into Las Noches but the fact that there was no guards, or even wandering servants bothered her to some degree. She supposed it owuld be foolish for anyone to simply be wandering by as the enemy entered your stronghold, but there should have at least been a guard or 2 unless the one she and Rivu noticed wasn't as well backed as they might have feared.

Then again.. this was a trap, wasn't it? Miko thought to summon a hell butterfly but as Shao was present the need was quickly abated by common sense. She'd heard he was a strategist and trusted in his ability to command the onmitsukido to inform Wang and the others if he felt it necessary. As it was, Miko's attention stayed in the present. The reiatsu she'd felt was waning off to a trickle the deeper she ran into the castle. This heightened her alertness. The interior looked to be in as bad shape as the outside of the castle. Collumns of stone no longer properly held up the structure as some were collapsed entirely and great holes had been blown through some of the walls where the ever-present dark flora had claimed residency. As she looked toward the ceiling she noticed the archways too had been compromised, as well as the ceiling itself seemed too high to clearly see with the poor lighting. Plenty of places to hide and ambush the group, however, that fear was miniscule. If whoever had taken the castle for their own had intended to ambush them, they would have been weak and readily dealt with. Strong enemies trying to establish themselves as an actual threat always liked to be more...formal.

The floor was cracked and the undergrowth that by all means should not have been there came through and branched out around fallen boulders, concret slabs, and other debris from the age-old battles wages in the halls of the once great castle. Warning signs told her to stop and wait for the others, but again, curiosity stayed her sense of reason and she pressed on.

It wasn't until Miko reached the throne room that her pace slowed to a walk and eventually a complete stop in it's center. Her feet felt a little out of place in the grass and while it was amazing that anything could grow in the definition of a dead land, it also made her feel uneasy to see so much fauna in the single room. The lighting was still poor, but there was enough damage to the ceiling that the natural light of Hueco Mundo's moon provided the necessary illumination for her to see a child seated upon the throne. Arrancar, and assumably mother nature of hueco mundo. Her body grew tense, but she didn't move to flee in the slightest.

"This must be where all the vines were headed. Spying isn't very nice." She intoned as the rest of the company found their way to her.

Miko didn't look back to them, it was foolish to take your eyes off the enemy just to look at people you know were there and something told her she would need to be mindful as the only lieutenant present. A hand came up to tuck the longer strands of her hair behind her left ear, and she took note of the other 4 arrancar blocking their exit and guarding the child as he started his monologue. As expected, the dangerous always loved to hear their own voice and inform their enemies of their plot. Miko didn't listen, but instead went about accessing the other 4. As they were guard duty, they couldn't have been the stronger members of the group. Jai had told them the strongest were sent to Karakura. Somewhat a relief, but the guard of the King was never someone who could be easily toppled.

Make no mistake. These 4 wouldn't go down easily. This thought made Miko smile. Which would she get to battle? the suspence was killing her.

Shinobu was the first to step forward, so Miko took mental note of where Shao stood so that should she need to move him to a safe location she could.

With each step taken into the dilapidated fortress, Shao could feel the thrum of spiritual energy, coursing throughout the ancient structure. As they moved, the captain opened his eyes for a moment, caution at its peak. While he could not see the beauty of the abundant flora and fauna around them, he could clearly see the spiritual energy that radiated from it. It hadn't been obvious at first, but as the group moved deeper into the maws of the beast, Sun Shao could tell that the plant life here was also a threat to them. Were they...feeding off of reishi? Or did they feed upon reiryoku? Perhaps the incursion of Karakura was for the purpose of retrieving "nutrients" for this plant-like creature. Of course this was all conjecture, but the soshireikan could think of no other way for plant life to be supported in such a barren, unforgiving land. If there was not enough water or sun to sustain itself, then wasn't it safe to assume that the plant was carnivorous?

Soon enough however, the Captain and the others came across the arrancar that had invited them into Las Noches. Of course, he was not alone, he had lackeys at his side, seemingly prepared to do his bidding. As the young arrancar lectured the group about the weakness of the other force in Karakura-cho, Shao ended up laughing out loud. Even though this was his enemy, such a thing felt disrespectful. Still, he found it funny that the arrancar had a sense of humor. The other group, weaker? Doubtful. Shao was strong, but his real combat potential was extremely limited. He was more brains than brawn. The other group, possessed Krivats and an Angry Rin. Those two alone surpassed his combat potential by leaps and bounds. Besides, should things get really bad, Tensa would be able to communicate with Shao. He had given him the tsudento earlier so that both groups could communicate in the event that something such as this occurred. Their moves were not outside of his calculations, but this plant thing was.

The captain of onmitsukido listened to what the young looking one had to say and was about to speak up, before Shinobu stepped forward. His words were accurate. They were here to obtain information and to eliminate any pertinent threats that they were able, not exchange pleasantries. "No, there isn't much point, so I suppose we'd best get down to brass tacks. A word of caution, however, beware of the plant life here. The source of power you feel around you all, isn't coming from the arrancar, but from the verdant throne." Shao warned his allies before looking in Jai's direction. The radiant energy from the plants, seemed to be masking the spiritual energy of each of their enemies. But at this distance, Shao was able to properly gauge their strength. This would be a difficult battle, but not one beyond the hope of winning, so long as they could account for any unknown factors along the way.

Sun Shao took a deep breath before he began to focus his reiryoku. He tried not to be too reckless with its release, as he was still cautious about the effect that the plants had. The last thing he needed was for the fauna to start devouring his spiritual energy. "Wood feeds fire." Shao muttered before raging flames surrounded his body. The heat burned away the plants in his immediate area and even ate away at the stone beneath. The captain controlled the sweltering heat and fire as if it were one of his own limbs. Cautiously, he extended the flame outward, seeking to burn his enemies. With the flames feeding off of the wood chi within the plants, it grew even hotter. Still, Shao had not allowed the flames to move any further toward the throne, or to Jai, only his minions. Sun Shao was not attacking recklessly. The burnt ground, scorched away by the intense flames, were actually the makings of a sigil sign. It would take Shao some time to make without attracting unnecessary attention, but his regular techniques would not be able to deal with power of such magnitude. He needed time to prepare. Thankfully, he wasn't alone. He had allies that he could trust to watch his back.

The fukutaicho wasn't usually one to openly seek out social interaction with others, but he feared that ill manners would reflect poorly on his division and the Captain Commander. With Seiko-taicho returning pleasantries, Seiji tried to give a casual smile, like most normal people did in a conversation. While he couldn't quite see the face he'd made, he somehow felt he was still wearing the same stoic expression he usually did. It sounded rather pathetic, but he needed to practice smiling. "The same thing as you, I suppose." The words written on the scroll changed almost instantly in response to Seiko's question. Like her, he found himself in need of some time alone to think. "I needed the time to clear my head." The novelist decided against trying his hand at another smile. He'd only fail miserably in the process.

While the subject was not entirely related, Seiji figured that he would go ahead and ask. "Seiko-taicho, is there anything that I can help you with at the moment?" Seiji was the fukutaicho of the first division, but that did not stop him from helping any of the other captains. Whether it was with helping with backed up paperwork, allowing access to the Sea of Knowledge, or just being willing to listen to a captains complaints, Seiji was willing to do it all. In his mind, working with other divisions like that helped to develop trust and unity between them. It didn't always work out, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Besides, as the unofficial scribe of Seireitei, Seiji had an interest in the day to day lives of each division and their members.
"There's nothing that requires your assistance at this moment." Seiko said. "If there is then I know where to find you." She added before sighing. Likewise, if you need any help then you know where to find me." She finished before beginning to walk past him. After a few steps she suddenly halted and whirled around and back tracked.

"I take it back, I need your help to satisfy my curiosity." She said. "Do you know about the group that went into Hueco Mundo and what their mission is? I'm very curious as all I heard was that they were heading to Hueco Mundo." She asked him.

The fukutaicho closed his eyes and bowed respectfully to the captain, before holding up the scroll once more to reply. "I see. Thank you Seiko-taicho. I will keep that in mind." As she was walking away, Seiji figured that it was right about time that he get back to work as well. Still, this was a nice little stroll that helped him to clear his thoughts. The vice-captain started on his way back, just when Seiko called out to him. Apparently she wanted to know what the goal of the Hueco Mundo mission had been. While he didn't get the specifics of the mission, as it had all been rather last minute, Seiji had an inkling as to why they sent such a sizable force there. "I'm afraid I do not know the exact reason. Though if I had to surmise, I'd say it was to investigate what the enemy is up to. While a large force was sent to Karakura, why did the hollows have the confidence to do so? They're hiding something and I'm sure Wang-sotaicho wants to know what that is." Seiji had to unravel a bit more of the scroll in order to fit the words properly, but he was able to convey what he wanted. While it was a bit worrying to send the captains to deal with such powerful threats, they could not send any more able bodied members than they had already. As they'd be ill prepared to deal with any sort of counter attack.

"Forgive me for only being able to answer with conjecture, but I do not believe there was much else to look for in Hueco Mundo." The vice-captain knew that the group would be headed to Las Noches, but what they would find there was a mystery. He could only hope that they would all make it back safely. Those in both Hueco Mundo and Karakura.

As the others departed, Rivu hung back slightly, looking around. He could sense a power and bloodlust that wasn't his own but his hollow instincts were warning him to show caution, that something was awry. Unsure but wary of what could even happen, he strode in after the rest, his arms at his side and ready for battle. Upon entrance into the throne room, he was instantly aware of the five arrancars around them. He did not recognize any of them, neither from those that served in the time of Aizen, its aftermath or those that had received the bounty of the hogyoku. What he did recognize was their bloodlust.

He knew it well, barely contained and waiting for an order to act upon it. This Jai was their self appointed leader and there was no doubt that it was his order they were awaiting. His words and their bloodlust made it obvious that they were not getting to go without a fight. It seemed as though the rest of the scouting party had the same idea; he wasn't alone. While it wasn't as much carnage as Ruvu had expected, it would prove to be an entertaining fight at least.

With Shao already working his ways and the others preparing themselves, Rivu was always armed and without need for incantations or even drawing a blade; his claws were his weapon. Given his position, he was closest to the one designated Order. his eyes tinged with bloodlust, he roared and charged the arrancar, intending to impale her on his claws and rip out her heart; even if his hollow evolution was halted, there was a sense of accomplishment in completing old rituals.

Last edited:
Holly looked out of his office window, placing his now finished paperwork down. He had kept tabs on the others as many had rushed off to Karakura Town and so he heard some to Hueco Mundo. Whatever it was, it sounded important but he had patiently stayed where he was once the message went out that they had enough captains for the job. He had lingered of his own free will, understanding that he was probably not the one best fit for the job. His anemia made him somewhat unsuitable for longer conflicts, especially traipsing around Hueco Mundo. Nor did he have any special talent that made him the clear best choice for either.

"Ah, I really wish I could have gone," he said to himself, rising from his seat. Alas, it wasn't his mission to go on and they couldn't take everyone. Better to have him be one of the ones who stayed behind and let the ones who needed it more stretch their legs. From what he'd heard, Miko had gone off with the Hueco Mundo party which probably suited her well. While her going off there at all was slightly worrying, she would be at her best there and he knew Shao to be much more clever than he was. He wouldn't endanger any of them. From a quick headcount in his mind, he noted that most of the captains were out. Day 1 and it was already getting tricky with huge mobilizations of manpower. He didn't particularly want to bother the captain commander so he walked out of the room and headed to the 12th at a nice, easy pace. From there he would be able to watch the progression of events in the living world. If anything, watching would probably make him feel better.

--

Joule walked straight up to the captain commander, somewhat fashionably late as usual. He did not seem to mind, seeing as it was a matter of low importance and he had called her early to account for that anyway.

"The arrancar mines have been deployed as you requested. I assume you'd like me to manage communications and coordination if necessary," Joule said, depositing a small stack of papers into Wang's box, things of minor importance that he would have someone deal with later.

"That's correct. I also need you here to manage the multitude of tasks I have the Omnitsukido assigned to in the absence of your captain," Wang replied. His eyes drifted to a screen which was giving him live feed of the battle down in the living world. A number of things felt off. That was why he had sent Shao to Hueco Mundo himself, despite his being an ill-fitted combatant for the job. They needed someone there who could make immediate, on site decisions. That wasn't really why he had called Joule to the 1st division, though.

"I'd like you to go to this division's communications room and monitor any messages that come in or out of Karakura Town. Specifically, if there's so much as a peep from the arrancars, I want to know about it. In addition, I'd like records and recordings of anything they say during the battle."

Last edited:
As Tensa finally took down his little group of opponents, he basically found himself. As he's basically the fifth unassigned ranger, he leaped up onto a building. At best, he could be the back up cleaner, at worse, he might as well be a wild card in case something happens that go out of control. "Yay. Unassigned", The man sighed. it simply seems that the way the that it was heading too, he might as well be exactly too much for the Karakura team. But then, a backup never hurts.

---

Himika, when her little snack was done, she went roaming around the Seireitei. It's not like she'd have anything else to do, at the moment, and she isn't willing to just stay still either. It also occured to her that she's still moving in that armor, which adds a degree of annoyance towards it. At least the helm is in her office, so that she won't have issues with looking around.

As the others departed, Rivu hung back slightly, looking around. He could sense a power and bloodlust that wasn't his own but his hollow instincts were warning him to show caution, that something was awry. Unsure but wary of what could even happen, he strode in after the rest, his arms at his side and ready for battle. Upon entrance into the throne room, he was instantly aware of the five arrancars around them. He did not recognize any of them, neither from those that served in the time of Aizen, its aftermath or those that had received the bounty of the hogyoku. What he did recognize was their bloodlust.

He knew it well, barely contained and waiting for an order to act upon it. This Jai was their self appointed leader and there was no doubt that it was his order they were awaiting. His words and their bloodlust made it obvious that they were not getting to go without a fight. It seemed as though the rest of the scouting party had the same idea; he wasn't alone. While it wasn't as much carnage as Ruvu had expected, it would prove to be an entertaining fight at least.

With Shao already working his ways and the others preparing themselves, Rivu was always armed and without need for incantations or even drawing a blade; his claws were his weapon. Given his position, he was closest to the one designated Order. his eyes tinged with bloodlust, he roared and charged the arrancar, intending to impale her on his claws and rip out her heart; even if his hollow evolution was halted, there was a sense of accomplishment in completing old rituals.
With each step taken into the dilapidated fortress, Shao could feel the thrum of spiritual energy, coursing throughout the ancient structure. As they moved, the captain opened his eyes for a moment, caution at its peak. While he could not see the beauty of the abundant flora and fauna around them, he could clearly see the spiritual energy that radiated from it. It hadn't been obvious at first, but as the group moved deeper into the maws of the beast, Sun Shao could tell that the plant life here was also a threat to them. Were they...feeding off of reishi? Or did they feed upon reiryoku? Perhaps the incursion of Karakura was for the purpose of retrieving "nutrients" for this plant-like creature. Of course this was all conjecture, but the soshireikan could think of no other way for plant life to be supported in such a barren, unforgiving land. If there was not enough water or sun to sustain itself, then wasn't it safe to assume that the plant was carnivorous?

Soon enough however, the Captain and the others came across the arrancar that had invited them into Las Noches. Of course, he was not alone, he had lackeys at his side, seemingly prepared to do his bidding. As the young arrancar lectured the group about the weakness of the other force in Karakura-cho, Shao ended up laughing out loud. Even though this was his enemy, such a thing felt disrespectful. Still, he found it funny that the arrancar had a sense of humor. The other group, weaker? Doubtful. Shao was strong, but his real combat potential was extremely limited. He was more brains than brawn. The other group, possessed Krivats and an Angry Rin. Those two alone surpassed his combat potential by leaps and bounds. Besides, should things get really bad, Tensa would be able to communicate with Shao. He had given him the tsudento earlier so that both groups could communicate in the event that something such as this occurred. Their moves were not outside of his calculations, but this plant thing was.

The captain of onmitsukido listened to what the young looking one had to say and was about to speak up, before Shinobu stepped forward. His words were accurate. They were here to obtain information and to eliminate any pertinent threats that they were able, not exchange pleasantries. "No, there isn't much point, so I suppose we'd best get down to brass tacks. A word of caution, however, beware of the plant life here. The source of power you feel around you all, isn't coming from the arrancar, but from the verdant throne." Shao warned his allies before looking in Jai's direction. The radiant energy from the plants, seemed to be masking the spiritual energy of each of their enemies. But at this distance, Shao was able to properly gauge their strength. This would be a difficult battle, but not one beyond the hope of winning, so long as they could account for any unknown factors along the way.

Sun Shao took a deep breath before he began to focus his reiryoku. He tried not to be too reckless with its release, as he was still cautious about the effect that the plants had. The last thing he needed was for the fauna to start devouring his spiritual energy. "Wood feeds fire." Shao muttered before raging flames surrounded his body. The heat burned away the plants in his immediate area and even ate away at the stone beneath. The captain controlled the sweltering heat and fire as if it were one of his own limbs. Cautiously, he extended the flame outward, seeking to burn his enemies. With the flames feeding off of the wood chi within the plants, it grew even hotter. Still, Shao had not allowed the flames to move any further toward the throne, or to Jai, only his minions. Sun Shao was not attacking recklessly. The burnt ground, scorched away by the intense flames, were actually the makings of a sigil sign. It would take Shao some time to make without attracting unnecessary attention, but his regular techniques would not be able to deal with power of such magnitude. He needed time to prepare. Thankfully, he wasn't alone. He had allies that he could trust to watch his back.
Miko hadn't really expected a great deal of resistence on her way into Las Noches but the fact that there was no guards, or even wandering servants bothered her to some degree. She supposed it owuld be foolish for anyone to simply be wandering by as the enemy entered your stronghold, but there should have at least been a guard or 2 unless the one she and Rivu noticed wasn't as well backed as they might have feared.

Then again.. this was a trap, wasn't it? Miko thought to summon a hell butterfly but as Shao was present the need was quickly abated by common sense. She'd heard he was a strategist and trusted in his ability to command the onmitsukido to inform Wang and the others if he felt it necessary. As it was, Miko's attention stayed in the present. The reiatsu she'd felt was waning off to a trickle the deeper she ran into the castle. This heightened her alertness. The interior looked to be in as bad shape as the outside of the castle. Collumns of stone no longer properly held up the structure as some were collapsed entirely and great holes had been blown through some of the walls where the ever-present dark flora had claimed residency. As she looked toward the ceiling she noticed the archways too had been compromised, as well as the ceiling itself seemed too high to clearly see with the poor lighting. Plenty of places to hide and ambush the group, however, that fear was miniscule. If whoever had taken the castle for their own had intended to ambush them, they would have been weak and readily dealt with. Strong enemies trying to establish themselves as an actual threat always liked to be more...formal.

The floor was cracked and the undergrowth that by all means should not have been there came through and branched out around fallen boulders, concret slabs, and other debris from the age-old battles wages in the halls of the once great castle. Warning signs told her to stop and wait for the others, but again, curiosity stayed her sense of reason and she pressed on.

It wasn't until Miko reached the throne room that her pace slowed to a walk and eventually a complete stop in it's center. Her feet felt a little out of place in the grass and while it was amazing that anything could grow in the definition of a dead land, it also made her feel uneasy to see so much fauna in the single room. The lighting was still poor, but there was enough damage to the ceiling that the natural light of Hueco Mundo's moon provided the necessary illumination for her to see a child seated upon the throne. Arrancar, and assumably mother nature of hueco mundo. Her body grew tense, but she didn't move to flee in the slightest.

"This must be where all the vines were headed. Spying isn't very nice." She intoned as the rest of the company found their way to her.

Miko didn't look back to them, it was foolish to take your eyes off the enemy just to look at people you know were there and something told her she would need to be mindful as the only lieutenant present. A hand came up to tuck the longer strands of her hair behind her left ear, and she took note of the other 4 arrancar blocking their exit and guarding the child as he started his monologue. As expected, the dangerous always loved to hear their own voice and inform their enemies of their plot. Miko didn't listen, but instead went about accessing the other 4. As they were guard duty, they couldn't have been the stronger members of the group. Jai had told them the strongest were sent to Karakura. Somewhat a relief, but the guard of the King was never someone who could be easily toppled.

Make no mistake. These 4 wouldn't go down easily. This thought made Miko smile. Which would she get to battle? the suspence was killing her.

Shinobu was the first to step forward, so Miko took mental note of where Shao stood so that should she need to move him to a safe location she could.
Shinobu yawned, looking around the room. This honestly was turning out better than he'd been expecting. By the law of inverse power, he would have been much more concerned had there been just one arrancar present rather than a small group of them. The idea of surrounding them was rather meaningless too. He had no deluded idea of necessarily trusting what the boy said but it was pretty clear that they were hostile. So it really boiled down to whether they felt like fighting or not. More or less, they were given the answer they were looking for so the rest was just whether they wanted to take them all out here. It was a prospect that he honestly didn't have a problem with. The longer they could be observed, the more trouble this would be. They also were probably at the one point in time that they weren't necessarily expected given the circumstances. If they left and returned, it would be with full preparations made against them.

"Should we even bother with full introductions before we start killing each other?" Shinobu asked mockingly, hopping off of his platform. It was definitely a leap of assumption but he had assumed them hostile anyway. If the arrancar wanted to contradict him, he could go right on ahead and do so. Walking straight up to Jai, he stretched out his arms without a care for the fact that he was standing in the middle of enemy territory. Even if they planned to leave without finishing this fight, they'd have to fight their way out most likely. In his right hand, he summoned the spirit ribbons from the area just to do a quick head count. He also wanted to find the origin point of where Jai was. He had relatively keen reiatsu sensing and was well acquainted with various types of hollows. The last thing he wanted to do was use any of his cards on a surrogate body.
Shinobu would quickly find that there was only 1 spirit ribbon, and it was coming from Jai himself, meaning that the thrum of power was either coming from Jai himself or that there was something without spirit located inside the throne causing the hum of power. Order however noticed the pitiful Arrancar coming at her with his claws, and she responded by rolling her eyes and winding her sword back, before swing forward and slamming the flat side of it into Rivu, launching him away, before she looked at the flames coming towards her. "You honestly think something this pitiful can stop me?" Order seemingly sighed again before speaking a single word. "Deny..." Immediately after saying this word the flames coming towards her disappeared instantly. Jai himself looked at the flames approaching him and sighed as well. Jai twitched his finger ever so slightly and immediately grass and fauna started growing rapidly towards the flames before engulfing said flames and started absorbing the energy from them, cause the hum of power to get stronger and the flames to dissipate. "Well then, since it seems you do not want to talk this out, shall we begin than?" As he said this his 4 guards gained bloodthirsty grins and launched themselves at the invaders. Order going for Rivu, Justice going for Shinobu, Bestia de Honor going for Miko, and Grandjac going for Shao. Jai himself just stared at the group in front of him silently, looking as if he was just going to watch the events play out.

~~~With Rin Kamiya and Emilia de Mueron~~~

The group eventually arrived at a large warehouse, with the smell of death and decay coming from inside. What was worrying was that there were 2 massive energies that seemed to be large than Rin and Krivats' own. As the group entered they were met with a massive opening, and in the middle of said opening was a large mountain of Shinigami and Hollow Corpses. Apparently the 2 inside had grown bored and had killed their hollow allies to relieve themselves of said boredom. Emilia looked excited, ready to fight 2 beings with such large amounts of power, while Rin herself looked disgusted. However, upon noticing the pink haired one on the right Emilia immediately lost all color in her face. "L-Lilly-chan?" After speaking the pink haired one zoned in on Emilia and scowled slightly. "Well well well, if it isn't my traitorous 'little sister'" Lillitu said while she was now scowling visibly. "You know these weak bastards Lillitu?" The blond one asked her partner with a inquisitive look. "No, just the red one. We used to be sisters in arms, partners killing hollows and devouring them together. We share everything together, and adopted each other. I was the older sister and she was the younger. However, when the Shinigami started allowing Arrancar to join them, my traitorous little sister decided to join them, while i stayed behind. She abandoned me...." Lillitu said with a said tone as she looked at the ground, before her head shot up and glared at Emilia. "But now, i can fix that mistake and get rid of her!" Lillitu Exclaimed before charging towards Emilia, her speed making it appear as if she disappeared and reappeared in front of Emilia to the 2 lieutenants present, though for the captains present she looked to be running at full speed. Lillitu's partner took that as her queue to introduce herself. "Well then, my name is Menoly Mallia, and it will be a pleasure to kill you!" She said with a mad and insane grin before charging at Rin Kamiya. She figured the girl covered in blood would be more fun to fight anyways.

bleach_re__the_old_and_the_new_by_skurasa-d8c7hcv.jpg

bleach_oc__lillitu_de_sepharial_by_ultramegachicken1001-d5cblog.jpg

Krivats and Hiro
"Finally an acutal challenge in this city of weaklings," was all Krivats was thinking about after seeing the pile of dead bodies with these two new arrivals sitting ontop of them all. He had to admit the whole sister thing was kind of a shock since Emilia never spoke of having any siblings. After her whole little monolouge was done Krivats simply shurgged it off seeing her only as another strong enemy to bring down and stepped right in front of the woman as she charged his lieutenant. "You'll have to forgive me for stepping into such a warm reunion, but killing family just isn't what my lieutenant does...so you'll be fighting me now." He managed to push her back with his base power before pointing his blade at her grinning, "Now Let's go wild, Mitō no bīsuto!" After saying his trigger phase his spiritual pressure shot up instantly as he was surrounded by a piller of pure gold laughing as the battle was about to begin.

Hiro on the other hand had little time to prepare himself as the other woman charged in going for what looked to be his captain causing him to instantly bring his hand across his face to summon his mask. "So you need my power already so weak I swear," he heard a rather smug voice say from inside his mind. "Shut up already I just need 5 more minutes is all...let's hope it shall be over in that amount of time." Even though he couldn't track her movements all that well he had a general idea of where she was going and made his way over to support his captain. "I knew that this wasn't gonna be that easy..."

Hidden away in his special training place, a deserted piece of land, hidden in one of the many mountains within the Seireitei, Auron stood under the unexplainable waterfall the was there. Both of his swords drawn, he would raise one arm and swing vertically down, away from the wall, repeating the process with both arms.

"Ninety-thousand, nine hundred and ninety-five. Ninety-thousand, nine hundred and ninety-six. Ninety-thousand, nine hundred and ninety-seven..."

Auron was drenched in water and sweat, since he spent the majority of his morning training. First thing he did was drop his completed paper work off in the corresponding offices then he did his morning routine of making sure his members are up and ready for work. With nothing major going on, he decided to go train away until noon before he went and checked up on things. Like usual, Auron had got caught up in his own zone while training solo and lost track of time.

"One hundred thousand."

Water traveled across the plain as Auron finalized his last sword swing. His training was done for the day. Without taking some time to rest, he sheathed his swords and tucked them to his waist. Grabbing his jar of sake, the Drunk Dragon took a quick sip of the Dragon's Blood then went on to seize the day, what was left of it. Moments later, after culminating his training and heading back to his division, he received word of the events that happened while he was absent.

All of these things happened while I wasting time. I could have been out there doing some real work instead of sitting idly by on the side lines.

Like the good soldier he is, Auron prepared himself, threw on his haori and marched towards the Captain Commander's throne room, like so many Shinigami's call it. Not caring much for informing many people in his division, Auron left a note behind explaining his whereabouts, at this point he doesn't know if he would be needed in either location, but he wants to confirm everything with Wang and see of how he and his division can be of use in the current situation.

Miko was a little impatient, but to deny introductions completely wasn't the style she cared for. Of course, she also wasn't one to break into introductions when being rushed by an enemy. Especially one she knew nothing about. The way they dismissed the attacks meant they weren't to be taken lightly, and as the lowest rank present, Miko wasn't so stupid as to think she had the highest chance of survival. She wouldn't get impatient and expose her full power.

The look in their eyes, the grin that screamed with the intent to kill. Miko knew it well, and as Honor charged her Miko didn't hesitate to answer in kind.

The first blow was blocked. Not with a blade, nor with a bow. Miko mached the blow with her bare fist to test Honor's strength and she wasn't dissappointed as a shockwave kicked up around their point of contact. Miko's grin faltered as a twinge of pain shot through her arm in an instant. "Good.. you're not as weak as you look."

Shinobu stopped in his tracks, feeling one of the arrancar by the door head straight for him. Ignoring it, he accelerated with hirenkyaku towards Jai, figuring he'd pretty safely get there first with his considerable head start and reached out with his right hand for the kid's throat while his left reached for one of the seele schneiders on his belt. The vines seemed to have some sort of power and they'd be damned if they left without at least learning that much. Plus, the faster he had this confrontation, the better it would be for everyone else. He wondered if the vines operated sort of like a weak quincy absorption in a way or something like that. They probably couldn't suck anything from a weapon like a seele schneider that purposefully did the same thing but with greater force and meant to break down bonds. He'd test that bit first and then take it from there. Hopefully the one chasing him would keep doing so as he figured he could keep this fast paced enough to keep things tricky. The last thing they needed was for one to break off to double team Miko or Shao. If push came to shove, they could retreat and bring the building down, giving the enemy plenty of stuff to sort out.

Tensa looked from the building. It isn't too much of a shock, as even the world of hollows could of come crumbling down any minute. He didn't think that the Arrancars would appear so early. The blond one seems more or less familliar, but he shrugged at the lack of urgency in that matter. In fact, he thought it'd be a good idea to actually see how they fight, instead of relying on some power level that never meant anything. If push came to shove later on, he's going to have to do the cleanup, as last time he checked, Lancaster isn't exactly the one that actually knows how to fight, but knows how to scream and bash like some ogre out of a folklore tale.

"Let's see how this farce goes", Tensa sighed while looking at what was about to begin.

Even as the flat of Order's blade slammed into him, Rivu was grinning. Sent airborne, he somersaulted in midair and landed easily on his feet in a crouch. He had only charged as a way to gauge her strength, expecting the hit and rolling with the force. Now that he had a gauge or her power down, he knew that they would be fairly matched before they drew their Resurrección. Standing up, he cracked his neck before dropping into a hunter's stance, his lips pulled back as a growl rumbled from his throat.

Dashing forward, his form vanished into a Sonido before he appeared closer to her left, then her right before coming in at her from behind claw outstretched. The real difference though was that it as a feint. He knew she would guard since that was her immediate response to his original attack and he could get in under that guard by dropping into a leg sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.