Blade Art Online Sign up & OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey butler i edited my last post a little before i saw your post sorry

Okay. I edited.

sorry for being off the last weeks have been full of (not) fun events that have been (not) happy and (not) a grand old time

Name: Storm | Stormi
Starting Weapon: Katana
Skills: Katana Wielding / Tracking
Appearance: Real Life: (without the flowers)
InGame:
Beta Tester: Yes
it wont let me see your pic can you type your appearance for me?

^Sure. That is weird though.

RL: She stands at about 5'5" and is slim. She has long dark brown hair that falls to her chest and light green eyes. She has a slight pale complexion.
Ingame: She looks about the same only her hair is now chin length and pulled into a ponytail. She wears a short black cloak, white armor over brown leather dress with a wide leather belt over the armor and thigh length boots. Her eyes are also red.

ok my friend star strider ( i know him irl ) Has asked if he could be an elf right, well i had something of that sort but would you allow a furry?

Name: Shina usagi

Starting Weapon:
jenmoon.JPG
Its name is dark rain.

Skills: Dual wielding, Katanas

Appearance: http://members.activecom.net/~cybercat/furry/jenmoon.JPG pretty much what he looks like but he likes to wear all black, he even has a hood that goes with his outfit that conceals his face and identity.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so ima have my friend star strider help me introduce shina.

^Sure. That is weird though.

RL: She stands at about 5'5" and is slim. She has long dark brown hair that falls to her chest and light green eyes. She has a slight pale complexion.
Ingame: She looks about the same only her hair is now chin length and pulled into a ponytail. She wears a short black cloak, white armor over brown leather dress with a wide leather belt over the armor and thigh length boots. Her eyes are also red.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.