Blade Art Online Sign up & OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome. And I'll get my intro post in tonight, I hope. Just going to chew on what to do in the intro for a bit.

alright take your time

Name: Xegilin
Starting Weapon:One handed sword
Skills: One handed sword, Knife throwing
Appearance: Has bright green eye's, black hair with very few strand's of white, his skin tone is pale, 5'11'' he's smaller than some, especially with his small arm's and leg's, in game he becomes slightly more muscular, though only slight, and wear's a black and white suit.
Beta Tester: Nope

er i'd like to join but i got a question, are we limited to SAO types or am i able to be a Contractor? (takes on aspects of a "contract beast" and has a "wild" fighting style) i ask because i have a character idea and would want to join.

You kinda are limited to it

PLEASE SAY YES XD !!!!!! but don't lie and tell the truth if its yes

Are we limited to just humans or can we be something eles?

I AM STILL ACCEPTING AND YOU DON"T NEED TO BE HUMAN

Name: DantaLover99 but is called red too
Starting Weapon: A lage sword
Skills: hand in hand combat (very powerfull) and sword fighting (very waek move)
Appearance:((out side the game))
girl in red but has the long hair that the girl in blue has. the sword is the sword she uses.
the sword.

Beta Tester: no, ummm I'm new *blushing*

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Strider
Starting weapons: Katana & wakizashi (the wakizashi is for indoor and is the short sword version of the katana)
Skills: Katana and Katana & wakizashi dual wielding
Appearance: Out side for game: brown hair, green eyes, a little big in the waist, and a beard. in side of the game: elf 5'6", Purple eye, long ears, frost blond hair, clothes look like my profile pic and hood is on when entered
Bata tester: no, just got the game and wanted to try it out

Last edited by a moderator:
just post now

I wanna shoot my Watched Threads list. It didn't alert me that people have posted... *dies*

NNNOOOOO *resuscitates butler* you must LIIIIIIVE so you can post lol

*Grabs 100,000 volts defibrillator* Okay stand clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.