Big Brother and Little Sister (Short Stories)

Status
Not open for further replies.
's"and why is that?" she said scared now not just for herself ut for her boyfriend wellfar

"I just wanna meet the guy who is going out with my little sister. Is that so bad?"

"when its you yes" she said not smiling and notplease "ok rues when you meet him no punching him not glaers and not being mean be kind to him i dont want you scaring him off ok"

He sighs, "Fiiiinnnneee...."

thank you know be a good boy ad finish up" she said jokingly

He sticks his tongue out at her, "Oh bite me."

"Sure let me get some ketchup" she smiles she missed fooling around with her rother

He smirks, grabs a muffin from the muffin basket on the table and threw it at her.

"ow dumb ass" she picks it up and throws it back hard. she plays baseball with him joined the boys team well force them to let her join

He catches it and laughs, "Nice try!" he whipps the muffin at her hard and it hits her in the stomach.

she moves out of its way before it hits her. "your still an ass" she walks to the kitchen

He smirks, "So. And your point is?"

she hates it when he dose that. "so. your point is" she minicks him then sticks her tongh out at him

He smirks remaining calm. He flips her off and laughs.

she flips him back and then gose to her room before they kill one another. she comes back after awaile wi a smile and blush her boyfriend just called to tell he will be coming early to meet her.

"Why are you smiling?"

she jumped and looked at him with a stupid smile "why are you being an ass?"

He smirks, "Because its my job. Now why are you smiling? Did you get your first period or something?" he says just messing around.

you now my first period was when i was 12 you such a dick." she said not smiling anymore. she want to the kitchen to finsh dinir

Riku snickered and looked at her, "You know I am just messing with ya."

Status
Not open for further replies.