Big Brother and Little Sister (Short Stories)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ya i know" she said with a smile "want to hug it out"

Riku arches an eyebrow, "What are you planning?" knowing her she might pull something when they hug.

nothing" she realy ment it......... or did she (>.> <.< >.>)

"Noo... I dont think a hug is necessary."

"i knew it you hate me fine im going to fuck my boyfriend bye" she starts to walk out the front door to lose her vanenty

Riku runs after her and hugs her, "Oh no you dont!"

she smiles. "but thought you dont love me anymore" she said smiling even bigger

"You know I love ya sis."

"I love you too big bro" she smiles the worst momment her boyfrined as here and saw her hugging another guy. she then remember she for got to tell her boyfriend about him coming today. "What the hell" he said turning around and was leaving "james wait dont leave" she called out to him. but he was already at his car

Riku just looks at the guy and crosses his arms.

James please dont leave me" she cryed. he stop and oked ather "dont you have your new boyfrend you know what dont call me ever" he then drives off and she crys "James"

"Gross! He thinks..." the thought of it made Riku shiver.

she looks at Rikustill crying "i hate you." she runs back into her room upset still

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!"

She didnt awanser him she slambed her door and locked it then fell onto her bed cryng

He sighs and tries thinking of what to do.

Riku sighs, walk inside and picks up the home phone. He looks through the contacts and finds James. He presses call and puts the phone against his ear.

James see the number and ignored it. "sorry i'm not on the phone right now please leave a massage and I will get back to you" then it beeped.

Riku rolled his eyes then says, "Hello this is Riku. I am Kiyoto's older brother. I am the one you saw hug her. I just thought you should know that was a big misunderstanding." he hangs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.