BEWARE EVERYONE! (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though Koori has provided you members with a wonderful guide on just what to watch out for when one is dealing with a potential creeper, I feel like I should summarise her points to give you an easy overview of everything that was said and also add some of my own observations.

1.) Creepers start as nice. I know that this is not a sign that you should watch out for because there are many genuinely nice people out there. However, creepers usually use their nice behaviour to identify their victims. A nice person is interested in you as a person. A creeper is interested in you because you are a victim. A good question to ask is "Is this person trying to know me? Are they asking about my interests as well as providing information about themselves?" If the answer is no, then you likely have a creeper. If the answer is yes, then you might just have encountered a nice person. However, remain on your guard.

2.) Creepers steer the conversation towards your personal sphere if they got a grip on your personality. After a creeper has felt you out, they will start to ask questions that feel too personal or uncomfortable. They will try to steer the conversation into a direction that will satisfy them. This is one big red flag. If a person starts to ask questions that seem out of place or just plain uncomfortable, then they are creepers. Do not be afraid to call out creepers on their behaviour and outright block them.

3.) Creepers abuse people's trust. Here is the thing: as soon as warning bells have started to go off in your head about the creeper and you start being suspicious, they will start to apologise. They will say that they are "not really like that" and try to get back into your good graces. This is not the sign of a person who is legitimately feeling sorry. This is a person who is trying to suck up and place the blame on you. Normal people apologise of course, but they do not try to make it seem like it is your fault for taking their words the wrong way. Once this has happened, the person you are talking to is definitely a creeper. And you deserve better than to be exposed to them. So do yourself a favour and nuke them, severe your contact with them. You are not being a bad person if you do that. You are just protecting yourself from someone who is clearly trying to prey on you.

4.) Should the conversation continue, Creepers will try to guilt trip you again. Once again, preying on your insecurities and saying things along the lines like "I am not like that. You are too nice of a person to block me, because you know I am not like that, right?" and its infinite variations and permutations are the sign of a definite Creeper who is not worth the time. So nuke them and do not talk to them again.

A problem that I see with a lot of people who fall victims to Creepers is that they do not act on their gut feeling because they feel that they would be unpleasant people if they did not give them a chance. But this is exactly what the Creeper wants. They want you to keep giving them chances so they can convince you to tell or show them what they want. So if you feel uncomfortable when you are talking to a person, then you have every single right to block them and not to talk them anymore. It does not detract from your personal value in any way if you refuse to speak someone like that. Therefore, be confident in your gut feeling and say no.

Daer childern of Iwakuroleplay

God damn it he back again. Thats it where my hammer im distorying my computer. no joke Im may as well just get off this computer and read. better for me and i wont be geting not S**** online. (-3-) but i love this site to much so i give you this.

read this i found it its about Cyber- sex. just so everyone knows i look up alot of things about Cyber bullying and anything to do with the internet and I belive Cyber sex is just wong sometimes. but only if you do want to do it you need to look for the right person and be on the right site. but you guys know that we cyber sex alot here on this site. online. we have a place for it. but here for more info on seeing who wrong it is and how to keep your self safe. your reading alot.

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/online-therapy-institute/indulging-cybersex-always-bad-thing

other thing how to keep safe meeting people

http://www.wikihow.com/Safely-Meet-a-Person-You-Met-Online

BUT I SAY THIS NOW dont have cyber sex with someone who ask you name ok. GOD DAMN IT.

good i feel like my sex ad teacher right now. lolz (^.^)

And I know its so off topic but i like people to know this things before hand. even if you already know this I just like to be that person that can tell you. ha i warned you and you didnt read my post same on you. that was a joke i would never do that to you. or would I. but back to what i was saying, its best to know things even if you dont want to read this. just know that there are places and people you can talk to when somthing bad is happing to you online.

safes rpings love miss chi​
p.s you guys may as well tell the​
police if things get even more worst.​
^^ just a thought​

• Thank You
Reactions: CrashAriMP5N2O
Chi, I feel like that message would be a lot more powerful and meaningful if any of us could actually read it. O____O CALM DOWN GIRL! CALM DOWN! DON'T WRITE WITH RAGE!

NO, WRITE WITH RAGE. WRITING WITH RAGE IS THE BEST WRITING.

But f'real though, there's laser point rage and broken dam deluge rage. Both are tasty but only one results in a headshot.

There should be a lot more reminders that it's okay to say no to people guilt tripping you for not bending to their will especially with sexual favors. I hope I said that right.

Anyway, the internet is a very unsafe place if you can't differentiate douche from socially internet awkward. If unsure, ask for help and don't be ashamed. To ask a question is to be stupid for five minutes, sure. But spares you from making a mistake and being stupid for the rest of your life.

TL;DR: IF YOU'RE CREEPED, DON'T FORCE YOURSELF.

Aaaaw! He never messaged me! D:

It shouldn't take a drawn out conversation to figure out swizzle-stick dicks like this guy. If a complete stranger asks to 'get on cam' or asks very explicit questions within the first minute of the conversation, it is safe to assume that the discussion is going nowhere and it's time to hit the ignore button or whatever the Hell it is you kids are doing these days.

He's probably getting off on the outrage. He's probably so desperate he'll get off on anything. Don't waste energy and emotion on people like this, no matter how indignant you feel.

Reactions: Grumpy and Mid
For future warnings to all young -and- older members. Skype predators are just like real life bad people predators. They will keep going as long as you give them the attention. If anymore skype creepers appear on anyone's list; don't think twice, just check that it's a name you don't know and haven't heard of, and block delete. Thank you for reading this brief message. : ) And thanks for the funny-ness Koori. XD

I was thinking the same, [MENTION=285]Tegan[/MENTION]
XD

I received a message from a stranger asking for my Skype username, he went by the name felixmasterson on this site.

Thank goodness for me being extremely paranoid on the internet! *Pats self on shoulder*

• Thank You
The sad thing about this is that normal skype users (like me) have trouble to convince people to use skype because of these people. The reputation of the software is not that good if one of them bugs roleplayers.

*Sigh* I guess i just have to hope that i am trustworthy enough. Why can't these people get themselves another hobby? There's plenty to choose from after all.

For future warnings to all young -and- older members. Skype predators are just like real life bad people predators. They will keep going as long as you give them the attention. If anymore skype creepers appear on anyone's list; don't think twice, just check that it's a name you don't know and haven't heard of, and block delete. Thank you for reading this brief message. : ) And thanks for the funny-ness Koori. XD
in reply to that i could sum up creepers to trolls who both get a kick from you responding to you and both for a malicious manor all though one is winding you up [the internet troll] the othere is stalking you via intenet [the creeper]

And you know what, even if this FelixthePrat little boy is a troll and is jiggling his weewoo bibbly balls on my calling his shit out... he still ain't shit because it don't take no goddamn skill at all in makin' people's faces wrinkle. Stroke that dick when everything out your mouth amuses and brightens people's days the fuck up like my writing does.

Goddamn do trolls celebrate mediocrity and subterranean mole-people low-ass goal settin'. People laughin' at you, not with you, ya swampgas muckfuck.

................... BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH. Koori always crackin me up... XD <33333333

Not again... Is there anything we, as users, can do to keep him off the site?

Again? seriously it's like having to deal with a freakin whack-o-mole game little shit gets stomped then is dumb enough to stick his head back out.
Both heads. (I apologize for the inappropriate humor)

Be the bigger person. Ignore the twat and report him if necessary and as long as everyone knows what to to talking ore about it is energy directed at a bad thing that could be directed at making badass roleplays. So go make some badass roleplays before this thread gets out of hand.

Okay, I've been gone for a while from this site, and then I come back to this!? THIS GUY HAS NO MORALS! I'm really starting to get tired of his crap. He doesn't need to ask such creepy questions, he doesn't have to be a pervert, and he doesn't have to be on this site!

Then again, it could be worse. The one hacker guy could come back and then we'd all be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.