BEWARE EVERYONE! (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad that the same guy continues to haunt this community. That's not okay.

I have my concerns about the extent to which this guy can be pursued legally (because I don't know if he's done anything technically criminal), but I sure hope it's possible.

That said, if he's reading this, my Skype username is fatalrendezvous. Come get me, punk. I will tear you a new one.

Reactions: CrashAriMP5N2O
Actually, they can be pursued legally but that would involve the owner going to the courts and requesting a Judge to give an order to the Internet Providers to release the person's personal information (address, name, etc) and suing that person for harassment. Cyber bullying/harassment is being noticed and people are proceeding to take legal action against trolls. The downside to this is the money cost and the amount of time it could take.

Thank god. I have gotten a request from him before and I didn't want to do anything with it... and then I saw the first forum and whoopsie! the name of the stranger who just added me had one of the usernames on the list - blocked him before the fucker even managed to get in contact with me.
Same story here; got his request four days ago, and being awkward as I am, I didn't accept because I always agree beforehand when adding someone so I won't get confused. Anyways I decided to click this just in case and thank god, saw that it was him again. Seriously does he have nothing better to do than harass girls I mean seriously. I've been in a happy puddle of what-ever since I joined the site but guys like this seriously burst my bubble and it's annoying me. Though I don't regret coming here; I've had a lot of fun so far, and I won't let the occasional creep scare me away from this place!

• Thank You
Reactions: CrashAriMP5N2O
I was recently contacted by a member of the site and he certainly seemed a little overly talkative, asked alot of questions, and asked if I skype. That alone of course doesn't make him a creep but I'm glad I saw this thread because I think it is a good reminder to be safe on the internet, even on site's you love and are comfortable with. Every site will have people who are sick enough to try this kind of stuff. They don't care about the site and they don't care about people, that much is clear. I'd like to say, however, it's awesome that we can have a close enough community where we can share this kind of information and gather up the pitchforks for creepers who have no respect. Iwaku cares, everyone, and we don't judge without evidence. It's gonna take a lot more than this creep to get us down!

:D Make a role play about killing all the creepers in existence Ever....... -runs away before she's lynched for a bad rp idea.

If there was a higher rating than Love, AAA, I would give you it. Gold stars and mad props.

I thought Zidlijan though was saying Some men give us other men a bad name and this is the reason. in the sense that creepers like this make victims suspect all men are sociopath horndogs?

Yes I did mean that. Thank you. The reason today's women hate men so much is exactly this, and I mean that many grow to be scared of us, walk on the street with knives between their fingers, and hide even their gender on the internet, thanks to people like that man. He's an asshole and he needs to leave the internet.

See, guys like that piss me off. Not too long ago I was considered a creeper....than puberty, highschool popularity, and self rehab kicked in (lol), but that's not the point. I was never anywhere near this creepy at all...I feel like creepy people in general just get worse year by year, kust because technology advances so quickly now. I just get a little disturbed and slightly disgusted when I see people like this on SOCIAL WEBSITES where EVERYONE can see EVERYTHING YOU POST!!!

Anyway...I'm just sharing what I have to say....don't mind me.

Gooooodnight! c:

uhuhuhu I edited my other post but since Iwaku don't have a doublepost rule...

^^^EDIT^^^: Now that I've sat and thought on it (and gotten through midterms), something was missing in the original way I phrased the last paragraph in my breakdown.

Plain-ass, honestful, bare bones talk: it is not doing any level of shit worth to note by stating how horrible it is that "there are men like that out there" and how atrocious this behavior is. We know this. We've been knowing this. Worse yet, we've been living with this shit. For other men to harp on what a travesty it is that "there are other men like this" out there is analogous as anybody to sayin' water is wet and the sky is located in the up direction. When men just say this shit without further comment it's like tacking on another spindle to a wheel that already has 15 of them. Yeah, bruh, it is horrible that "there are men like this"-- welcome to the conversation. The real irritating part is that most of the time this shit is uttered as a way to lead in to the fact that they're not like that, that they'll never be like that or that they were like that but now they're not.

Like, bully & hurrah for you kid, you possess the minimum sense of decency. grats. gg. Now while they're jerking off over what not-assholes they are, these actual assholes are still running around mouthing off and touching shit that ain't theirs to touch and when we holler back about it, rant about it, call motherfuckers out on it... that's when I hear that "not all [men] are like that" usually right after we're called "too sensitive" and "humorless" and if that asshole is himself particularly sensitive about getting his nose rubbed in his own shit, a "feminazi".
So, no, bro, we don't need the reminder that "not all of us are like that", we need you to back us up and to start calling shit out on your own.

You want that gold star, pat-on-the-back so badly homie, you need to step up your game and pair your talk with a walk. Ain't no one wanting to hear yourself beat off to how not-an-asshole you are if that's all you plan on doing.

^This. Bragging about being a decent human being or comparing yourself favorably to other people doesn't help anyone and just makes you look tacky.

Newsflash: Hating a dude for being creepy doesn't mean that someone hates all men, either. It means they hate someone who is creepy.

Newsflash Two: There are creepy women, and it's just as wrong for them to creep. Likewise, men can be victims. STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT GENDER. IT'S CONTRIBUTING TO THE PROBLEM.

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

TL;DR: Do more than just flap your gums, boys and girls.

I still think I should get on cam and show him some of my pastey, white chunks.

cottage-cheese.jpg

But noooooo I ended up getting lecture about legal ramifications. >=(

I am not saying become a low-budget, internet Batman. Become more than just a verbal warrior!

One day, this twat'll creep on the wrong girl. And he'll find himself broken, bloody, and regretting whatever shitty life choices he made.
Hell, I'd do it, if I could.

Ok, since it pertains to the skype perv, I thought I'd post this update here. The skype perv seems not only to frequent Iwaku, but other RP forums I've enrolled on recently. I just registered with one about half an hour ago, and got a PM from this guy who goes by the alias "Demarn.'' Be on the look out if zerodragon PMs you, like he did me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
This Skype perv has frequented another rp site I go to called RPA, so finding out he goes.... Here.... It's just... Just.... Disgusting.

I made an account on this site because I moderate another site where he has recently turned up. I have chatlogs from users who have been harassed by him as well as a girl who is, as of right now, willing to pursue this legally. I've found a lot of information about him online including what I believe is his real name and photo. For obvious reasons I won't post it here. I also found other complaints about this user that go back 5+ years on other websites, people that were terrified and having their lives controlled by him. I'd really like to pool our resources and information to work to get him dealt with by the right people. Your site is a little difficult to navigate so anyone that can point me at the right person to talk to, I'd appreciate it. I thought to pm Vay but I can't find a way to do that. I must be missing something obvious haha Thanks in advance.

Edit: Got in contact with the admins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Minibit
I don't think I've ever been so glad to not use Skype anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.