Berkeley: Seen by the Unseen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be a pain, but is there a particular reason why some of the characters named in each club are written in Italics and some in normal text, or is it just the Text Editor screwing up?
It is just a mix up. They are all the same.

Also, sorry for double posting, but just an update:

The IC thread is almost done, it will be up within the hour! But there is a little change on how we will start. It will be a Sunday whenever everyone is showing up at different times, and then that Sunday will be everyone finding their dorms and taking in what just happened. Then Monday would be when the first day of school is and they all meet and whatnot. I am putting this all in one post thought to keep it easier! I am making the Sunday when everyone meets so that it gives them more of a time way to when they show up. For example one of my character shows up early in the morning and another shows up later that night. Then they would be introduced to the head of the school an they would be assigned their dorms. They would go to their dorms and then if you want them to interact with the people they are rooming with then go for it, but they don't have to. Monday is when they all report to class and I will introduce the partners and go over a few things (as the teaacher) and then our charcters will take over!

If you have any questions then let me know.

Yay, now I get to make the introduction I was planning with the dramatic chase scene!

Reactions: MarilynFae
Awesome! Can't wait! I basically did the intro and led into the best I could, thought it sucks because I hate doing that! But now we can start having the characters meet! Yay!

Reactions: Lady With Class
You wrote so much I don't know whether to rate it 'nice execution' or command the staff to make a new rating for 'you must be exhausted'...

You wrote so much I don't know whether to rate it 'nice execution' or command the staff to make a new rating for 'you must be exhausted'...
Hahahaha. I really was! I tried to get everything in and sum up the introduction so we wouldn't go on and on with it and the roleplay die, so I got it on in one post and it took forever! But I survived!

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Karakui
Well, good work! Could I possibly ask you to copy a summary of the introduction parts we can make use of? I'd rather not be jumping all around that much writing looking for key snippets of information about what the characters are going to experience when they get there XD

Well, good work! Could I possibly ask you to copy a summary of the introduction parts we can make use of? I'd rather not be jumping all around that much writing looking for key snippets of information about what the characters are going to experience when they get there XD
Jusy a summary of what exactly will heppen when the characters get there up until they get into class?

Yeah. I haven't actually read your post yet, because I'm a tiny bit busy with defeating End-boss-san, so my... shall we say... "request" was based on the assumption that it isn't very clear. Prepare for the worst, I always say, so that you get a lot of pleasant surprises :P

Yeah. I haven't actually read your post yet, because I'm a tiny bit busy with defeating End-boss-san, so my... shall we say... "request" was based on the assumption that it isn't very clear. Prepare for the worst, I always say, so that you get a lot of pleasant surprises :P
Sure. I will just sum it up here really fast I guess. Let me know if it is still unclear.

Basically your character is doing whatever it is that they are doiing and then sometimes that day, Sunday, they see abright light that blinds them. So when they look away or close their eyes or whatever and then look back, they are next to a water fountain in Berkeley's town square. Obviously they would be confused, but then Mrs. Fox, the head principal of the schools would explain to them that Berkeley is a place where people who have abilities go and they are protected by the government while they still get to attend school and learn about their abilities and be normal teenagers. She then would take them on a short little tour while she talks to them about how Berkeley is a place where they can be free and they don't have to worry about the government. Then she would take them to their dorm hall and tell them that they should get a good nights rest and that if they have family that they want to get ahold of, they can call but they cannot tell them where they are or why theya re there. She would also tell them that they could call them but the family couldn't call the students back. She would also tell them that school would begin the next morning at 8 am and there would be a map for each of the students in the dorms that would show them how to get to their classes. Then she would leave and the characters would go into their dorms. I kept mine short and sweet and just said that they went straight to their rooms and didn't want to interact with others yet. So anyway they will do whtever and then go to bed. The next morning they would wake up, do whatever, change into the clothes that would be in their rooms (I will put more detail below) and then leave and go to class room 203 where all of our characters will be. I didn't have my characters actually have any dialogue with the others yet, aside from one because that was decided in PM, and then I summed up what the teacher, also Mrs. Fox said.

She said that Berkeley was again, a place for them to be safe and protected and that the class was there for them to learn more about their abilities. She then went over that the bulliten was the place to look everyday because it had everything and she explained what was on it: The New Year Bonfire celebration that would happen that Friday, which she talked about for a minute, all of the activities that were available, and how the pairings would go. About the pairings, she jsut said that they needed to look to see who their partners were and get with them and start working together to help both of their abilities. She told them that the whole point in partners was so that each week they could improve and learn more about each other and about the abilities that they had. She also said that the partnerships wuld switch every two weeks. Then she told everyone to find their partners and get started. That is when I ended it so that everyone could get in and our characters could get started

Okay, the dorms: All that will be in the dorm when they first arrive is food, furniture, and everything that they all will use. Like shampoo and soap and dishes, ect. is all there. In the bedrooms, they each have a closet, a dresser, a mirror, a bed, a window, a desk, a bed table, a lamp, plug ins, and a balcony. Of course the bed will have sheets and covers and pillows and whatnot, but they will all be the same. There will be one clean pair of day clothes on each of the dressers and one pair of night clothes (And no they are not like prison uniforms haha) but that will be what they wear until thye go shopping.

OHHH! I almost forgo! The teacher will also talk about how each student will be given money to go buy stuff after class and they can spend it on whatever they want and need. So after class they would go and buy clothes, different sheets, paint, or whatever they wanted to make their dorm feel more at home. That money would be spend for stuff like that and then I didn't include this but I think I may have the students recieve so much money every week to buy things that they want, like phones, laptops, books, ect. though if they wanted to use the money for their bedroom to buy that stuff they could. I don't care what they spend their money on, but I feel like since they wouldn't have jobs (unless you guys really wanted them to) i figured that it would be nice if the school gave them an allowance to buy things with if you know what I mean.

But anyway thats a semi summary. Hahaha. Let me know if anything is still unclear.

Dood. Wow. "Summary". I feel a bit out of my league here XD

So, what would be the consequence of Karen punching Fox out of surprise...? I sure hope she has an endurance ability!

And I get to dress Karen in a very summery, girly outfit, much to her distaste, before she gets to buy things! Yay!

Dood. Wow. "Summary". I feel a bit out of my league here XD

So, what would be the consequence of Karen punching Fox out of surprise...? I sure hope she has an endurance ability!

And I get to dress Karen in a very summery, girly outfit, much to her distaste, before she gets to buy things! Yay!
Well, haha, you would probably decide that but I bet that if she punched her she would get dirty looks from Fox all year and probably would have a close eye on her. Haha.

Haha have fun with it.

It wasn't right that he had to leave and run and hide because he had some kind of power, but he knew that it was what was right.
So um... is it right or not right then?

I meant to say that it wasn't fair but whatever. Ha.

Punching teachers xD

I may have given one of the 'hooligans' an ability as a sort of test run for my next MC ability idea for whichever RP pops up to use it in. Hope that's K.

Also, they'll probably appear later on as a sideplot (I'm thinking something like given the nature of the ability, it took a while for the character to be found by the school so it's a couple of months before they arrive. They won't be a main character - just an obstacle for people to take their pent up frustration on :D)

Last edited:
Bloody hell that post took a long time to write. I'm also now thinking in punk-speech... I almost typed 'Bloody 'ell' just now.

Bit tired after writing that, so I'll do the other parts of the introduction later, as well as Mayoi's, which will be shorter because I can't think of a dramatic chase scene for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarilynFae
I haven't gotten to look over it, but I am about to do that! I'm sure they all look great. It is getting bad here so I'll be on as much as I can but Internet is on and off!

Status
Not open for further replies.