Beginning of the end-Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay OOC (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sees @Ninth Divide 's way of writing.

photo.jpg

Geezus christ! That formality is mind-boggling. You write extremely well, my friend. Kudos!

Sees @Ninth Divide 's Character Sheet

motherofGodMemeRageFace504x377-1.jpg

Rejoice! Now we have 3 insane people now. Spencer would think that Ryder would be a mirror image of him if he had not developed a higher form of independence.

Would definitely vote to have you join us though he may find it hard to assimilate into the group.

@Jessica2477

I though up of a cool concept that sums up the darkness of the 3 active members of the McNight family.

Spencer = Darkness of Salvation

Nora = Darkness of Isolation

Simon = Darkness of Domination

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Accelerator
Glad that you like our newsy member who will join the group soon ha ha ^^

@Ninth Divide

I kindly - Officially say that You Are Accepted into this RP.

If anything happened, I take full responsibility when Luna comes back..>.>

Either way.;3

We shall begin to settle down for our dinner soon right ?:)

I am posting for Desi soon~

@Accelerator

Lovely concept, they're a whole family of crazy.

Awww, did Elliot hurt Spencer's feelings? I'll post later today about a worried little Russian girl o3o

hey guys I have an idea for how we can get the new character involved, and for the bandits to be happening at the same time.

I think eventually once we've been done resting and socializing, we should have half the group go out for supplies, and have the other half stay behind to hold the fort down. while scavenging one of the members gets caught in a trap by the new character. some conflict and arguing happen, (I don't really know how) but we get him to come back with us....

and while that was happening the house gets raided, and we come back to either the other half being kidnapped with a note left behind or we end the bandits (whatever you guys choose)

that's my idea :3

I kind of like your idea to be honest xD. Lol

Just I want to be online when this happens.. I don't want to be Off while the commotion is happening and Desi has to be played by someone else >.>

@Accelerator

My, how incredibly delightful, as well humorous. I thank you, kindly, for the compliment. Though I fear I may very well disappoint expectations when it comes to in-character posts, seeing as I enjoy jumbling things far too much.
As well, I do agree. It may force mild tampering to bring him within the group, but it should be fairly amusing nonetheless.

@PureKor

Haha, my gratitude for the peculiar method of acceptance. But fret not, I shan't allow you to take full responsibility, seeing as it is partially due to my own impatience, as well timing.

Fear not, if any commotion includes my part I am a rather slow thinker, well, most of the time.

And last, but certainly not least, @Mcfluffy

I do rather enjoy your idea myself, it would be quite interesting for a member to get caught in some sort of trap set by Ryder. Simply because the direct after math may prove entertaining. That is, if I myself can properly behave..

On a more random note, good day everyone!

Reactions: PureKor
@Accelerator

My, how incredibly delightful, as well humorous. I thank you, kindly, for the compliment. Though I fear I may very well disappoint expectations when it comes to in-character posts, seeing as I enjoy jumbling things far too much.
As well, I do agree. It may force mild tampering to bring him within the group, but it should be fairly amusing nonetheless.

@PureKor

Haha, my gratitude for the peculiar method of acceptance. But fret not, I shan't allow you to take full responsibility, seeing as it is partially due to my own impatience, as well timing.

Fear not, if any commotion includes my part I am a rather slow thinker, well, most of the time.

And last, but certainly not least, @Mcfluffy

I do rather enjoy your idea myself, it would be quite interesting for a member to get caught in some sort of trap set by Ryder. Simply because the direct after math may prove entertaining. That is, if I myself can properly behave..

On a more random note, good day everyone!

I am sure you won't disappoint at all my Darling ^^

Like I said, you are Accepted so, be prepared for the next moment after we will have our delightful dinner~

The real fun shall start soon :3
I am thinking if I should make Desi to get kidnapped,,? That would be fun .. Like In the walking Dead with the black girl, and they torture her and stuff xD.

I want to put her through more shit ha ha ;) since it's the horror section anyways ~

Before you guys come to rescue her :)

What a joyous occasion, in a way I now feel slightly more pressured, seeing as I wish not to let down the hopes you may, or may not bestow upon me. I shall be watching, and hopefully my mental slowness does not allow the luxury of second guesses.

Though I do fear for poor Desi; potential torture rounding the corner as it is plotted behind her back, and by no other than the creator.. Though must I say, thrusting one's own character into despair is rather enthralling.

What a joyous occasion, in a way I now feel slightly more pressured, seeing as I wish not to let down the hopes you may, or may not bestow upon me. I shall be watching, and hopefully my mental slowness does not allow the luxury of second guesses.

Though I do fear for poor Desi; potential torture rounding the corner as it is plotted behind her back, and by no other than the creator.. Though must I say, thrusting one's own character into despair is rather enthralling.

Of course it Is lol xD. I also put her in shitty and dangerous situations, I just want to add now more drama and drops of blood to get her insanity xD of course in the hope that later on, my Desi shall be the strongest one mentally after such an experience ;)

She is a tough weed let's say lol

Oh and jack isn't at the dinner table, he's getting changed upstairs :3

My apologies, a man of sand drug me away for a time there. Cursed heat drained my energy it would seem.

Coincidentally, I was toying with the possible idea of the youngest being snagged by one. A relatively minor trap would be preferable, indeed, seeing as we do not desire a permanent injury at the sacrifice of an introduction. Perhaps a net would be the correct path, as you stated. However, I would rather enjoy making it further enjoyable. A counter proposal, what if the rope was bound by weights? Collision with the ground would ring out attracting a minor hoard, creating suspense as the others attempt to cut him out.

Whether it is desired they be hung in the air, or pinned to the ground, I have not a preference.

Oh God! things are getting even more dramatic with the idea of getting caught in a trap and attract a hoard to xD.

Me like it !~ fu fu ..

@PureKor

Thank chu for helping me get the 'Seriously Likeable' trophy *3*

@Jessica2477 I think Elia should at least make an attempt to get Spencer to have dinner with them. Otherwise, I do not know what I'll be posting next. >_<

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Guys xD. Come on already., please let's have that dinner xD.
I don't know if I can wait any longer for those pork ribs and pancakes lol

I will post for Desi today a bit later ..:3

Again, I must apologize. Do give me a short while to properly seat within my character, for 'til then the portrayal of Ryder will be rather difficult..

Status
Not open for further replies.