Before Dusk (Apocalyptic RP) OOC/Sign-Up's

I can tell XD
Gah, stupid Eudran. Taking drugs is not good for you! *tuts*

Lmao I cant wait for everyone to meet up and react to one another. I cant wait until everyone meets Jill. It's gonna be all like "Dafaqua!?"

@Vio I haven't read it yet :o Just about to
@Cassette KEEP POSTING CATS! ALI LOVES CATS! XD

pet-me.gif

*awaits praise* o w o

CAT GIF!!!! <33333

Do I get luffles? Was my post good. I'm unsure about their boxes of stuffs. I kinda just went with it since they've been living there for like....seven years according to someone's post.

seven years + lots of scavenging = lots of stuffs/supplies

Yeah it was a great post hun :D
I'm just working out what I want to do next with Deyja :S I need to push the plot forward, but not to fast and not too slow xP

Yeah it was a great post hun :D
I'm just working out what I want to do next with Deyja :S I need to push the plot forward, but not to fast and not too slow xP

I honestly could have kept going for it but decided to save the rest for my next post. She's gonna strip in front of the window, drop her wet clothes on the damp towel, then comb back her hair, change into panties and dress, grab a blanket, and curl up on the couch and pass out for twenty minutes, then wake up with Mira in control of whats going on now, and Mira is gonna go and light some more candles, then sit on the couch and play her harmonica for a bit, then fall asleep. =w=

Then I am out of the game until we time jump to morning :D

I honestly could have kept going for it but decided to save the rest for my next post. She's gonna strip in front of the window, drop her wet clothes on the damp towel, then comb back her hair, change into panties and dress, grab a blanket, and curl up on the couch and pass out for twenty minutes, then wake up with Mira in control of whats going on now, and Mira is gonna go and light some more candles, then sit on the couch and play her harmonica for a bit, then fall asleep. =w=

Then I am out of the game until we time jump to morning :D
And nobody will be watching...
ninjacat.jpg

(Despite the fact that is obviously just a cat on the floor with the image rotated.)

I honestly thought it was a gravity defying cat xD I figured it out after 30 seconds of staring at it.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll be dropping out of all my rps I wanted to join.
:( Everybody seems to be leaving RPs today. Well, I wish you the best. We'll miss your input (at least I will, I can't speak for everybody ;)), but when you gotta go, you gotta go. Have a good future!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I don't gotta go, I just nolonger have the will to do so XD suitable for trash like me, i'm not dependable

I don't gotta go, I just nolonger have the will to do so XD suitable for trash like me, i'm not dependable
Not having the will to do so counts as gotta go to me XD. I could explain my reasoning, but it would probably take an entire page, so I won't. But basically, you're human, you're not perfect. Nobody is, and if they are, then they're an alien. Seriously, you shouldn't call yourself trash. Maybe your not entirely dependable, but you don't have to be. Having flaws like that is just part of humanity, and it's what makes you you. Try, just try, to have a little more optimistic. I don't know how you feel, but I do know life can make you feel s*** sometimes. You have to try and be as positive as you can about it, though. So yeah, you might be leaving us, but you still have our my (I don't know how everybody else feels so I won't generalize) backing!