Before Dusk (Apocalyptic RP) OOC/Sign-Up's

Wait what's the plan to get everybody together?

A full fledged scouting mission that leads into the nighttime >:)
And then...we all run into...
SECRETS!! shhh...secrets...

A full fledged scouting mission that leads into the nighttime >:)
And then...we all run into...
SECRETS!! shhh...secrets...
tell_me_all_your_secrets__duck_by_boogiamonster123-d5ozii2.jpg

SECRET.jpg

I'm gonna throw my scaredy cat redhead into this like a sadistic writer curious rper~
Is the medic position still open or could I possibly give her a different role to fall into? I'm trying to think of one that isn't up there....

Sure, so long as it makes sense :O So nothing like airship supervisor...because...really? X'DD
P.S That's something I'd do because I'm just that retarted xD

Hmmm...I think she might just function as a medic, though she isn't exactly the best at it. Could she also be an engineer of sorts? Just collecting scrap things for later use? I could set up an rng system for that (because rng generated things are fun) cx
Oh, that or she could cook, because cafe experience.
Whichever you prefer c:

Just a heads up.
Super busy week for me, so I probably won't get in more then 2 posts at most this week, 3 if I'm lucky.
Sorry to everyone who really wants to get this RP on it's proper tracks, but I've gotta' take care of this IRL stuff :l It's super importante'
Thanks for understanding loves <3
P.s
All of you (who have posted so far) are super awesome :D!
And I love all your posts c:

Reactions: 2 people
"If you don't learn how to be scared, you'll never really learn how to be brave."
Character Name
Genevieve Carson

Aliases
Gen or Geni (pronounced with a j sound)

Species/Race
Human

Birthplace/World
Chinese/Japanese descent

Occupation/School/Grade
Former head scientist in charge of T.A.R.G.E.T

General Appearance

Zhang-Ziyi-memoirs-of-a-geisha-26119955-965-1280.jpg

Strengths
Superior intellect
Knowledge of medicines
Knowledge of all types of infected
Training in hand to hand (Ninjitsu)
Speaks Japanese and Chinese
A crack shot

Weaknesses
Allergic to rabbits
Iron deficiency
Trust issues
Strength

Talents
Hula Hooping
Sword play

Inabilities
Swimming
Whistling

Fears
Spiders
Being Alone
Drowning
Clowns

General Personality
Genevieve tends to be a bit secretive about her personal life, although she is always quick to share her knowledge about anything else. She can be perceived as a bit of a know it all sometimes, but she truly just wants to share her knowledge and to gain it as well. At times her pursuit of knowledge may cause her to come off as cold hearted or uncaring of others well beings.

Secret
Genevieve was the head of the research department and had a personal hand in creating the virus that resulted in the infection. She feels personally responsible for every death that has occurred because of this virus.

Weapons and Personal Possessions
A small pistol
A pocket sized journal
Her mother's wedding ring on a necklace

General History
Genevieve graduated from Yale with a PhD in science. She graduated early as a result of a lot of hard work and dedication. Straight out of college Genevieve was at a loss for what to do with her newfound degree. A few months after graduation however, Gen got a call from a mysterious man with a job offer. He offered to pay basically whatever Gen wanted in exchange for her laboratory skills. It was the chance she had been waiting for and she leapt on it. Soon though, her experiments began to go awfully wrong, eventually leading to the infection and decimation of the human race.
Present Life
Genevieve ran around for quite a while, just surviving. Soon she found the headquarters though and joined on as professional in charge of information. She still goes out into the field to write down anything new she might find out about the infected, but she is cautious.

Alright, busy week over :D Plot moving forward c:
I hope none of you have given up on me D: <3

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sorry if my post ended a little abruptly, I couldn't think of any other way to end it.

Oh thats okay hun :o
I feel like everything just kinda died...not sure why, but I'm gonna message everyone else and see if they're still with us :P

Oh thats okay hun :o
I feel like everything just kinda died...not sure why, but I'm gonna message everyone else and see if they're still with us :P
I hope so, it was about to get interesting!

sorry for the absence I thought I'd wait until something to get my character moving again.