Because YOU demanded it: The RACKS Fanclub!

but... Boobs affect dicks. Very very much.
True, but that has nothing to do with this blasphemous worship of boobs instead of dicks.

For example, in Christianity you can posit that Satan affects God very very much, but you wouldn't worship Satan, right?

Stop being satanists, praise dicks and only dicks.

Amen.

Satan is my lord and savior, just like boobs are my pillows and squishy toys.

Reactions: Razilin
Oh dear.

Anyone know where I can find an old priest and a young priest at this hour on a Friday night? We need to exorcise the demons out of the poor misguided woman and bring her back into the light of the almighty dicks.

Hah, religionists. Would it not be okay to praise both the almighty dick and The fallen dick? They both have flaws.

omg its here finally!

• Love
Why is this a thing now?

It should of been a thing years ago.

Why is this a thing now?
It should of been a thing years ago.
I wasn't here a year ago.

Yes, you're welcome.

=D

Sorry @Jorick , you're in the boobs thread. They are better than dicks ;)
Just accept it.
My wife says this a lot, too.

Sorry hun. I won't go down on my knees for the "Almighty Dick".
And that's why I'm married, to correct this.

=DDDD

True, but that has nothing to do with this blasphemous worship of boobs instead of dicks.
For example, in Christianity you can posit that Satan affects God very very much, but you wouldn't worship Satan, right?
Stop being satanists, praise dicks and only dicks.
Wait, wat.

Satan is my lord and savior, just like boobs are my pillows and squishy toys.
I dont even.

Anyone know where I can find an old priest and a young priest at this hour on a Friday night? We need to exorcise the demons out of the poor misguided woman and bring her back into the light of the almighty dicks.
wut.

0__0

>__>

<__<

<____>

0________o

I'm a fan, But I don't praise boobs.
You just haven't found the right pair yet.

/comfort

One day soon, little grasshoppah.

I should make a website for that! Matching people up with their ideal boobies. I shall name it Racks for love! Wait, that title sucks...I'll think of something though!

• Love