Because YOU demanded it: The RACKS Fanclub!

A WHOLE FANCLUB FOR ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS. I'm so in.

Reactions: Razilin
WELCOME TO THE RACKS FANCLUB!

RACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKSRACKS

Be sure to drop your bra into the firepit on your way in the door. It's a strict 'No bra' policy. Anyone wearing a bra will be punished by having Raz motorboat them for an hour straight, or until his lips fall off, whichever comes first.

Nydanna, I think Raz would like it which ever came last. Am I correct, Raz?

I MOTORBOAT FOR LOVE!

I HAVE OTHER THINGS I CAN MOTORBOAT RACKS WITH!

THAT THOUGHT SHOULD BE SCARY!

Be sure to drop your bra into the firepit on your way in the door. It's a strict 'No bra' policy. Anyone wearing a bra will be punished by having Raz motorboat them for an hour straight, or until his lips fall off, whichever comes first.
Consider it done! I hate the thing, anyway.

Congratulations Raz, you are scary. I will be seeing bats everywhere now.

I should have been born in the 60's. I would have been the first person to bring up the whole bra burning thing.

I should have been born in the 60's. I would have been the first person to bring up the whole bra burning thing.

you mean you weren't?

but, you're like my mom and everything!

<ducks before getting mauled>

Boob prisons! lol

I tend to think of them as men's revenge on us. It had to be a man who thought them up, because they din't have to wear them. :(

If men invented them they'd make the clasp much easier for them to figure out. ;)
Good point. The guys I know need both hands and detailed instructions to undo a bra....

Good point. The guys I know need both hands and detailed instructions to undo a bra....
Manuals, blueprints, tech support....

I could just see man's version of the bra. There would be a button to press and the bra would come off piece by piece like some thing on transformers. "Autoboobs...Roll out!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Razilin and Halo
Manuals, blueprints, tech support....
I could just see man's version of the bra. There would be a button to press and the bra would come off piece by piece like some thing on transformers. "Autoboobs...Roll out!"
.....I want this bra. Like, it turns into something else when it's not a bra, too.