Because YOU demanded it: The RACKS Fanclub!

i thought it took one hand, two fingers, and a turn

never had a problem myself

front-clasping ones though----- MY MIND! BLOWN IT IS!

The only bra a guy should wear is underwear. And boy, are they uncomfortable.

So... Anyone wanna pointlessly protest against Hanes or Victoria's secret or something. I'll prepare the picket signs.

i remember when being in victoria's secret was awkward

now i just wait for my wife to finish buying her things like every other man in the store

Clearly the religion is prospering, because we have seriously been focused on boobs.

Just like me, when I walk into any store. I remember my days of asking girls "If I can guess your cup size, will you let me grab your tits?" God damn.

Welcome to the club! Make sure you represent proudly. Don't let @Jorick deter you with his evil dickism!
No, shhhh, I stepped away from dickism because certain undesirable elements (@scribz) joined it. I couldn't tolerate being associated with such filth, so I shed my ties to the Church of the Almighty Dicks and am now a free spirit, beholden to nobody and no body parts.

Reactions: Hope and Razilin
No, shhhh, I stepped away from dickism because certain undesirable elements (@scribz) joined it. I couldn't tolerate being associated with such filth, so I shed my ties to the Church of the Almighty Dicks and am now a free spirit, beholden to nobody and no body parts.
3579ea422dcc35d62766d392be7c634b.jpg

And Jorick wants the racks. So he admitted to not being a dickist.

Reactions: Razilin
can't we just say jorick decided to stop being a dick?
:D

@Nydanna is right. I'll always be a dick, even if I'm not worshiping them.

you know who else is in the neutral zone?

switzerland

and romulans

occasionally the federation

but mainly the swiss

Hi guys! I brought my rack!

squat-rack.jpg

Reactions: Razilin
I'm not a dick, I just let mine think and act on it's behalf through me.

And so ended the Great Private War.

Just wait until next year,kukukuku.

Next year: Genitalia Rush

Its like a Zerg Rush

Only with genitalia

kekekekekekekekeke