Beautiful Disaster

Taking a long sip of her champagne, Ysabella smiled; this was what she had been waiting for. A quiet conversation and great sex, followed by a good night of sleep only to wake up to the same thing the next morning. She wouldn't have to worry about cooking and cleaning for the weekend, only making sure they tended to their own needs.

As he pushed her against the side wall of the pool, Ysabella kept herself afloat by wrapping her shapely legs around his waist. Then, she took another long swig on her drink, already half of it gone. "You really think I do? I feel like you do all... and I get all, and you nothing in return." She wasn't sure what he had experienced before in the past, and though she loved their passionate moments, she desperately wanted to return his actions.

"You do everything right," Cameron responded solemnly. "I've never enjoyed sex so much, personally."
Her eyebrows shot up into her forehead, "really?" Now that was a surprise. She knew nothing about Miranda and Cam's sex life, but had always envisioned it to much better than what they shared.
"Of course."

That was all Ysabella needed to hear; after the words were spoken she took his glass and with her own, placed them on the edge of the pool. After they were a safe distance away she latched her arms around his neck, kissing first on his lips and then travelling downstairs to his neck and chest. His skin was taut and warm underneath her lips, and as the pool began to heat up as well, so did her body. She had waiting for these moment all day, and now that it was here she wasn't about to let any second go to waste.

They ended up in the shallow water a few minutes later, another glass of champagne poured. Cam stood tall in the water, his arms wrapped around Ysabella's waist as she sat on the edge of the pool, the cool breeze licking at her skin.

"Mmm, you make it hard not to go to bed now," she whispered as his hands caressed the insides of her thighs.
She was most definitely willing to wait, though; riling each up, fondling and playing around would just make the time when they did hit the sheets so much sweeter. Even after the last few days, Ysabella had learned that foreplay made their sex more fun and pleasurable on both ends.
"Believe me, I'm tempted," he murmured against her ear.
Her hands trailed down to grip at his wrists, gasping a bit as his fingers moved closer and closer to her center. "No yet," she replied, "I want enjoy you, first."
Cameron bit his lip but nodded, "Alright."
She grinned mischievously, "now, how about thing you do, that I like it?"

Cameron smirked, silently obliging as he feathered kisses down her collar bone. Just by the way her breath automatically caught in her throat, he could tell she was already beginning to enjoy it, lips trailing lower. He ran a firm hand down Ella's backside, guiding her shapely legs around his torso as she sat on the pool edge. "Consider it done," he breathed mischievously, grabbing a breast with his free hand and nibbling on the nipple gently. A small cry of pleasure rippled through her being as the tender flesh there was being tugged and sucked, fingers groping her behind.

Cameron felt his own erection from beneath the surface of the water, pleasures heightening with each one of her soft cries. The foreplay was proving to be more torturous than he had originally expected it to be and at this rate they would be rushing up to the bedroom faster than anything. He enjoyed watching her squirm, though, and therefore continued on to the other supple breast repeating the process as she dipped her head back in ecstasy, hair spilling her, fingers tangled in his hair.

He licked his lips, the corners of his mouth still upturned as he locked her in another heavy kiss, moving in perfect synchronization with each of her passionate movements. "At this rate, I won't last long," Cameron barely whispered, hands cupping her cheeks.
"I try keep in check," she smirked
"Well, why don't we put those massage oils to good use then? I doubt it'll do a good job at keeping me at bay until later, but I would hate to waste them." With that teasing smile, he hoisted himself out of the pool, reaching for Ella's hand to help her up.

Once they emerged from the water Ysabella drew her small robe around herself again, despite the fact that it offered little to none warmth and coverage. Still, Cam seemed to appreciate the garment and once they were settled down on the oversized couch by the house, he began to draw his fingers around and over the lace.

She reached for the little bottle of oil at the side, squeezing a bit into her hand and pressing it against Cameron's protruding pectoral muscles. So it wasn't really a massage but she was more keen on seeing his muscular, toned form all covered in oil, accentuating all the right places and allowing her gentle hands to slip all over.

Once more they found themselves in a favourite position of lap; Cam leaned his back up against the armrest when Ella sat on his thighs, his manhood, practically begging for attention, in between them. She playfully squirted a bit on, rubbing it with the featherlight touches she knew he loved. He groaned softly when she kissed him, capturing his bottom lip between her teeth, and then smiled lightly when she pulled away.

Moving upwards, Ella ran her hands up his torso and chest, admiring each and every muscle.
As she involuntarily began to grind against his leg (which had come easily with the position ever time they ended up this way), she asked him, "how you say... I like to sleep with you, now?"
Cam shot her an amused look, running a greasy hand up her side, "You could say I want you, or I want to fuck you, if you're feeling daring?"
Ysabella's brow furrowed, "fuck?"
He began to laugh a bit, moving his fingers to her chin and cupping it lightly, "it's considered a curse word here in America... but you can use it to say that you want to have sex with someone."
"Well," she grinned, continuing to move back and forth against his thigh, biting her lip as the pressure built, "then, I want fuck you, yes?"
The word sounded odd coming from her lips, and there was no missing the little amused smirk on Cam's face when she said it. But it seemed to get her point across because the hard piece of flesh was begging for attention between them, and that was enough for Ella to commit the phrase to memory.

As she continued to move herself up and against his sex, the pressure built, forcing moans and soft whimpers to leave her lips. And the moment that Cam's greasy hands came to pull at her nipples again she gasped, finding the pressure built all the more.

She hadn't realized how loud she was being until Cam pulled her close and whispered with a kiss, "shhh, remember we're outside, El."
But it was too late and Ysabella pressed her face into his shoulder, trying to stifle the loud cries that left her lips as her entire body spasmed, her core on fire and her blood rushing rapidly.

This had to be some crazy dream he wasn't fully grasping yet. Casual, amazing, sex with an exotic girl on the back patio? Yeah, he expected to wake up from this fantasy anytime soon. Any thoughts of Miranda had flown out of his mind the moment she began to ride him, slender body moving against his stiff length with perfect speed. Cameron guided her against him, feeling that heat buildup in his erection with each and every one of her bucks. She tried to bite back the cries, turning them into soft moans that increased in pitch with every hard thrust. Wrapped in a world of immense pleasure, he had almost forgotten the condom, pausing momentarily as he grabbed the silver package nearby, tearing the wrapper and sliding it on. She then mounted him once more, fingers in his hair as her hot plush lips nibbled on his lower one, pace resuming.

"Don't stop," she was barely able to gasp as he pinched a hardened nipple with his free hand, tongues still tangled in a passionate haze.

Ysabella had no idea how attractive she was, her body the perfect proportion of breasts, waist, and ass. Cameron could do this every night forever and never get bored, only wanting to explore her body more and do even wilder things. Still, somewhere in the back of his mind, he could tell this night was far from over, many other surprised waiting to be unraveled.

"Moan my name," he murmured into her ear, sucking on the lobe.

Cameron pulled out, wondering how far he'd be able to tease her. With a devilish grin, he ran that lonesome finger down the space between her breasts all the way to that heated center, sticking two fingers in, gently at first, and rubbing that sweet spot. Ysabella nearly cried out in surprise, nails digging into his shoulders as he thrust them in and out of her tight space, his own groans rumbling against the back of his throat once pure ecstasy danced across her light blue eyes.

"Moan my name," he repeated, fingers daring to go a little deeper.

Was it possible that his fingers could be more pleasuring than his manhood? It sure felt like this, his pace moving faster when she settled down, and slowing when she found herself reaching the crest of pleasure. He pushed in and out, touching the spots that made her moan and gasp a little louder than before. His words, hot and lustful as they left his lips, only made her see stars.

Was it possible to feel this wonderful, while doing something so wrong? Hell, who cared if it was wrong? She never wanted to let this feeling go, even if it meant being Cam's mistress for the rest of his life. After just days he knew every spot and motion to push her over the edge, and that made her more excited for what would come in the future.

Pressing her forehead to his chin, Ysabella gasped and moaned, her body contorting as his fingers continued to move inside of her. "Cam...," she cried, feeling the heat and passion ball in her low half. And as it had before her toes began to tingle and her limbs weaken, pure pleasure rushing through her frame all at once. And she just as she felt herself reaching the peak, her chest heaving and her limbs sweaty, he slowed, sending her backwards again into soft moans and whispers.

As his fingers danced around her entrance, circling the one spot that had her moaning the most, Ysabella looked up and into his eye. Her voice was pleasuring, and her baby blues slightly hooded by her eyelids. "Please, Cam...," she whispered, accent thick on her tongue.
He smirked at that, moving his free hand to cup her waist, kneading the flesh gently. She felt bad for consuming herself in all the feelings he caused her, knowing at the moment he was getting little of it himself... however, she couldn't push back her pleasure at the moment. It was right there, begging for a release and stronger than before.
Another soft squeal left her lips when he dove his fingers into her once again, a little more aggressive than before but never too rough. She cried his name as he began to move inside of her own more, and bit her lip when she felt herself on the edge once more.

"Cam, Cam... p-please...," she begged into his chest, her hips encouraging his fingers with small thrusts.

Cameron bit his lip with a lusty grin as she begged for him, eyes nearly flitting closed as she consumed herself in pure ecstasy, straddling his thighs. He shoved his fingers back into the soft, velvet-y walls, finding that sweet spot once more as she gasped out, teeth on his shoulder, biting back that scream fighting to escape. Cameron loved hearing his name moaned by the gorgeous woman, and knew the only reason he wasn't asking her to scream it because they were outside. He would save that for a later time when they were locked away in the house with no one to hear them.

Her hips grinded against his fingers, body shimmering with a mixture of pool water and light perspiration, fingers grazing against his tip as he groaned out in surprise. Cameron held her wandering fingers, murmuring, "Later." They then joined together in another passion-driven kiss, fingers working her center as her muscles began to tighten. He managed to fit three until she was grabbing at his hair, back arched, crying his name one final time before that climax arrived, body stilling.

Cameron knew they were limited to their actions outside and therefore picked up her exposed form as he breathed, "Maybe we should continue inside."
She smiled and kissed his rough cheek, "yes... but we bring food and drink inside... cream look yummy."
He grinned, grabbing all the items she had brought outside to the living room, shutting and locking the pool door behind them.

The house and anywhere in it was free for their personal use – Cameron walked over to the bar pouring another glass of champagne for them both and unpacking the chocolate strawberries. He then gestured her over, feeding her the sweet fruit with a smirk.

"This night is shaping up to be pretty amazing," he murmured solemnly, leaning down to peck Ella on her sweet lips before taking a swig of the Bordeaux.

The house was much warmer inside but Ysabella kept her robe on, knowing well enough that Cam found it more than enticing to undress her himself. Plus, even after all they had done, she felt a little better walking around the house, covered.

She took the strawberry from his hand and nibbled on it, placing a sweet kiss on his lips as she discarded the stem. "And it just start," she grinned, "but we have all time with us."
"Good," Cameron responded with a wink. "Two days is hardly enough."
Playfully, she hit him in the shoulder and gripped at the stem of another strawberry, popping a large portion in her mouth. She whispered, "two days lots... as long as we no sleep." After what had just happened in the last few hours, she was sure that they wouldn't be getting much rest or work done this afternoon... of course, she wasn't complaining.
"I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon," Cameron murmured playfully, "not when you look like...this."
Ysabella smirked, "good... me either."

After she had finished devouring her second strawberry, Ysabella hoisted herself up to sit on the bar of the counter. She enjoyed being at the same height as Cam – normally he stood several inches taller than her, making it hard to properly kiss and touch him. Now that she was eye-to-eye with him she wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him in closer. She could already feel him rising against her once more, and knew that after their little escapade outside, he craved release just as much as she did. But, despite their privacy, she wasn't ready to allow him it just yet. The build-up was the best part of having sex with him, and Ysabella wasn't going to allow it to slip away that quickly.

Wrapping her ankles around his legs, Ysabella leaned and nibbled on her lover's bottom lip. "I want to... em, fuck you"-she grinned when she remembered the word that made excitement dance in his eyes-"every room, in the house. Over and over." She grinned again, wiggling against the cold granite underneath it bottom. It made her shiver, the coolness touching her there and his lips hot against her own creating a sensory overload.
Cameron chuckled, although he nodded. "I'm not stopping you," he replied, wrapping her up in his arms as he kissed her neck.
"Good," she whispered.

Cameron drew his hands along her hot thighs, murmuring, "What do you want to do next?" Obviously it was an open question seeing as all fifteen rooms were available for their own pleasures. He swallowed the last bit of his champagne, setting the glass back on the granite. Even after she had put back on the robe, Cameron was hungry to see her body again, exposed for his viewing pleasure. These were one of the benefits of being a Ford – dating the Miranda Churchill herself and meeting someone as extraordinary as Ysabella. It brought back nostalgia of his much younger days, his body reacting in ways he hadn't felt for several years. The exotic woman satisfied an inch no one had been able to, and he was thoroughly enjoying it.

Ysabella bit her lip, pondering. Then she smiled softly and touched the tip of him gingerly, "you sit... I take care." She then grabbed his hand and guided him over to the couch before pushing him down on the leather with a tiny wink. Cameron arched his eyebrow in surprise, although she made it evidently clear what was about to happen. He couldn't even open his mouth to speak before her gentle fingers were caressing his hard length, loud groan escaping as he gripped the couch.

Ysabella's lips closed around him, starting at the tip as she made her way down, using her hands for the portion she couldn't reach. Cameron bit his lip, letting out pleasure-filled obscenities once her head began to bob, fingers fisted in her hair as she guided her along. That heat was already beginning to gather in his manhood, all the blood rushing to one particular place as his head dipped back against the couch, chest heaving. He let his eyes flit down to her working mouth, skin overheating at the promiscuous sight, down on her knees before him. Cameron allowed his toes to dig into the shag carpet, knowing at this point he wouldn't be able to hold on for long.

Ysabella had always refused such an act on other men, and was only guiding her actions by the sounds he made. She had easily learned that an up and down motion suited him best, her mouth trying to fit as much of him as possible, her tongue slipping around the head and base as her head bobbed along.

He gasped out her name when she released him, tending to the tip momentarily. Her fingers touched it gingerly at first, pushing slow and gentle circles around it. Her lips and tongue then resumed, saliva working as the perfect, warm lubricant. Just from his moans and gasps she felt herself getting warm again as well, feeling the same need he had felt when he had tended to her. But this moment was all about him, a way to repay all the pleasures had had offered her.

His hands continually ran through her hair, pushing it back from her face as she swallowed him once more. When she drew backwards again, she kissed the tip and then smiled, "that good?" Of course she knew the answer, but wanted to hear that he was thoroughly enjoying himself; there was nothing better than hearing his gracious whispers, knowing that she was the one inducing his pleasure.

Cameron whispered, "Fuck..it's amazing."
There was that new word again, making her belly swirl with butterflies once more. She kissed him over and over, trailing her lips from the head to the base, smirking when he let out another groan of gratitude.
As she gripped the base in her hand, she whispered, "you very... stiff, Cam."
He just moaned once more, eyelids closing and opening in pure pleasure, his muscles beginning to glimmer with perspiration.
Ysabella barely could control the words that slipped through her lips, but considering how his manhood jumped every time she kissed his length and then spoke, she continued. "It like you never get any pleasure... it like never release. But no worry, I help you out... just this once. I make you all better."
And then she pressed it between her lips once more, his hands still stroking her hair and his noises music to her ears. She took in as much as she could, but considering the size of him, she had to caress the rest with just her fingertips, tending to the warm and vein-laced skin manually.

Ysabella had pretty much hit it on the target. With Miranda and Cameron's conflicting schedules it left very little time to get close, if any. And whenever they happened to have a free moment, she was never in the mood. He had tried to ignore it for a long time, but when his own needs began to intensify, there was no medium to release it through. Being touched the way Ysabella touched him awoke that part of his soul he hadn't channeled in years, and he positively enjoyed every second of it. This game they were playing, no matter how horrible, he loved it – the thrill of keeping such a dirty secret. Cameron sensed Ysabella felt the same way, having never been with a man to begin with. Yet, she fucked as if she had been doing it for years. He had truly died and gone to heaven.

Cameron bit his lip once her lips wrapped around his stiff once more, fingers jacking his base with increasing speed. His skin took on a light crimson hue, trapped in that ecstasy as a raging release exited him, shooting ribbons into her awaiting mouth. Cameron let out one final groan, muscles taut, before relaxing against the sofa, eyes fluttering closed. After waiting for that orgasm, he felt completely and utterly spent as it left him.

"You're good at that," he murmured with a wink once she was lying in his lap.
She smiled, "good, I repay you well, then..."
Cameron fiddled with the strings on her robe, "That, you did."

He leaned in, drawing away the robe just enough so a breast was revealed, lips dragging down to kiss the tip provocatively as she squirmed in his grasp. Cameron smirked contently, glancing at the time to see midnight was ticking close. With all the fun they were having, time seized to exist.

All he knew was they were definitely on a consensus of not going to bed anytime soon.

As they sat on the couch, Ysabella's legs draped across his lap, their breathing slowly returned to normal and their heart rates to a healthy pace. Cam's fingers traced around her nipple and swirled against her breast, but the motion was more than soothing – at least until he pinched at her nipple, sending shivers through her entire body.

She closed her eyes, relishing in the warmth. After such powerful climaxes from them both, it was nice to be able to sit for a few minutes and regain their breath. They knew the night was no where near finished and the great sex would prevail into morning, but that didn't mean that small, short breaks were in order. Ysabella had also learned that Cam needed a rest in between each time, as apparently most men did. So she felt comfortable against his frame, tracing every small muscle groove until he abandoned her to grab a few more things to eat.

Rubbing her bottom against the side of his thigh, Ysabella whispered, "I want you teach me more English." She was rather partial to the things he taught her, and considering he seemed to enjoy the dirty talk, she wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.
"Would be glad to," Cameron murmured, "only if you teach me some Arabic."
"What you want to say?" she inquired, fingertips grazing his lower abdomen.

He bit his lip, pausing for a second before saying, "Ysabella is the sexiest woman on earth. I think I might need to learn that phrase."
Ysabella snickered and told him, "you say anti jamilah."
"Anti jamilah," he repeated with a grin. "Again, I butcher the phrase, but you know what I mean."
She simpered as his attempt to the others – it sounded almost as odd as an Arabic person trying to speak English. Still, she appreciated the phrase. "I prefer fuck more. It sound funny word... but make your eye light."
Cameron snickered, fingers running lightly down her backside. "I like fuck, too. Hopefully that happens a lot this weekend."
"Yes," she nodded her head resolutely, "but we wait."
He frowned lightly, she knew that he wanted to be inside of her just as much as she wanted it. But while she had the chance, Ysabella wanted to tease him...

She abandoned him for a few moments, prancing into the kitchen and grabbing the small bucket of ice that resided in the freezer. She would never divulge it to Cam, but she had discretely researched on the internet what men seemed to enjoy before sex. It had been her attempt to give him the best experience possible this weekend, one that would have him coming back for more and more.

When she reentered the room she gripped at his hand, pulling him into one of the sitting rooms. There, she laid a large towel on the floor and beckoned Cam downwards.

"You get another surprise... I give you slippery massage," she murmured, kneeling down on the floor.

Cameron ran a hand through his hair, still in mild shock at how this was all happening. Only weeks ago they had truly started paying attention to her even though he saw her around many times before. He had been blind to the exotic beauty for so long and was finally glad they were making up for lost moments. Cameron never imagined they would be having a sexual relationship upon first truly looking in her eyes, but regardless, this moment was entirely exhilarating. He dared another swig of champagne before grinning at Ysabella as she reappeared with a bucket of ice and towel, dragging him from the couch and to another sitting room.

Cameron arched his eyebrow with a tiny grin at the kinky surprise, dropping down onto the towel she laid out, muscles pulsating. He had never expected such a girl like Ella to know about all these…different things like a pro but he wouldn't question. The things she was doing were the things men had secretly craved but never got from their significant others. Cameron sure knew Miranda would never engage in activities like this in a life time. Even though he didn't usually spend his days thinking about sexual acts like this, it didn't mean he would pretend to not thoroughly enjoy it if someone offered to do it.

"I'm lovin' these surprises," he commented with a smirk, already feeling her hot skin against his.

Ysabella wasn't used to doing these things much less planning them... But if doing them made Cam's heart pound and his eyes light up she was more than willing to go out of her comfort zone. She loved the fact that he kept coming back for more and there was no missing the excitement in her eyes when they explored their bodies in such ways. Ysabella wasn't quite sure if he did these things regularly but she had no problem treating him if he didn't.

She started by placing herself on top of his back, her hips straddling him and pressing her body up against his toned back. She immediately placed her hands down on his back, moving to his muscular waist first before gradually making their ascent to his broad and toned shoulders. Ella couldn't help but admire every little spasm and movement of muscle as she gently kneaded at the major knots in his back; he truly had the body of a Greek god, the kind that you saw plastered in cologne and expensive clothing ads. It was refreshing to know that tonight it was all hers to enjoy; every inch she could touch as she pleased, no care in the world. The thought in itself made her more hot and bothered than before.

After gingerly kneading the knots away Ella grabbed an ice cube, which had the exact reverse affect on them both. It made them hotter and more needy for each other, the wet and slippery surfaces making the sexual tension that much harder to bear. It took all the will power in Ella to just flip him over and ride him until they both came in gasps and moans. Knowing that this foreplay would make that moment sweeter only motivated her to keep slipping her hands around his body.

Leaning down and tangling her tongue with his, Ella asked, "that feel good?" She wiggled her hips against his back and smirked softly, her body heating and the excitement between her legs elevating.

As soon as Ysabella began straddling his back, Cameron just about lost it. He bit his lip once her fingers began to knead at his skin, taking out kinks in certain places he had no idea existed. That heat began to well at his midsection, when her naked body lay pressed to his, the hiss of a fireplace from afar perfecting the scene. If this was his Christmas gift early, he couldn't possibly be happier with what was given to him. "Amazing," he breathed, that cool ice cube touching his skin as she rubbed it down his searing hot neck, to the space between his shoulders, a sigh of satisfaction slipping from his throat. Cameron took the kiss hungrily, relishing in her flavor as his sexual drive increased, dozens of dirty thoughts running through his head at that minute.

Her teeth grazed against his ear lobe, sending his mind into overdrive as he huskily breathed, "Let me take you, now." Cameron was beyond waiting any longer, not when she was making it ridiculously hard to engage in any sort of foreplay.

She smiled softly, "but I'm thoroughly enjoying this."

That urge to plough inside her was overwhelming, his erection jumping. Cameron wasn't certain how much longer he could hold on without exploding, just by the way her nails lightly dragged down his back with that ice cube, trailing lower.

"This foreplay is driving me crazy," he whispered. "You make it hard for me to not want to fuck you right here and now." Again, that word. It almost brought a snicker to his lips, hormones running wild as he quickly switched positions, mounting her with a devilish smirk. Cameron wondered how long she would be able to last if placed in his predicament.

Sensually, he dragged his lips down her throat, grabbing that cool block of ice as he ran it down the space between her breasts. His erection pulsated between her legs, pressing at the entrance invitingly.

Her eyes widened at the change of position, her skin growing hot and the space in between her legs needy as he pressed into her, her need for him heightening. The hot skin of her back pressed up against the towel and she wiggled against him, moaning at he trailed the icy cube down the most sensitive part of her body. Ella's own body was pulsating with sexual need... her craving for him nearly insufferable.

"On floor?" she breathed, pressing her hips up into his pelvis. When the head of him connected with her they both gasped, but then Ella removed herself, her bottom touching the towel again.
"Only if you want to," he whispered in her ear while keeping his pace.
Ysabella stretched up onto her elbows, kissing them and then murmuring, "we go comfortable... I no want rug burn."
He smiled at that and nodded, standing for reaching for her hand. Like children in a playground that immediately dashed up the stairs, hands interlocked and hearts' beating wildly. They, without as much as a thought, made it into the master bedroom – the sheets still made from the previous morning, the scent of fabric softener clinging to them.

Cam pushed Ysabella down onto the mattress right away, his needy body hovering over hers as she wiggled against the plush stack of pillows beside them. His eyes connected with hers for a moment and then their lips connected, his hands finding her shoulders and hers his waist.

"Now, you take?" she gasped. Now that their bodies were slippery with perspiration and water from the ice cubes, she needed him more than anything else – to feel him fill the void inside of her, to wrap his arms around her frame and thrust into her until she screamed out.

He bit his lip, urgently nodding, "Yes."
He forged himself into her immediately, pressing her bottom back to the plush mattress and making her cry out in pleasure and surprise. At first his thrusts were slow and smooth, but as the need began to elevate inside of her, Ysabella tried to thrust back more forcefully.

"Harder," she whimpered, closing her eyes and gripped at whatever she could find – the sheets and his bicep the closest things to her hand at the moment. His own hands were all over, one keeping himself propped above her frame while the other caressed her skin. But Cam knew what made her gasp the most, and it wasn't long before his hot mouth connected with her breast, sucking and tugging at the skin.

"Oh g-g-g-god," Ysabella cried again, wrapping her legs around his waist, allowing him to go in deeper. Her hands tangled with his hair and she whispered, "hard, Cam... p-please."

At first Cameron had been uncertain about how rough to get with her, wondering if she was the soft and slow type or the hard and fast. He was pleasantly surprised to figure out about the latter, gentle with his movements until she was practically begging him to take her without any kind of mercy, and so he did. Supporting his broad frame, he moved his other hand to the head board, ploughing into her with speed as her cries grew louder, the bed moaning in response to his heavier movements. Her hot thighs were wrapped around his torso, the urgency in her bucks increasing until she was letting out that final gasp, pouring onto him. Cameron groaned in response, thrusting into her tight center a more times until his load was too heavy to hold, rapidly pulling out of her as he let go, the absence of a condom apparent.

With that, the pair, sweaty and exhausted, settled into each other's arms as the late night soon dragged into early morning, the sun peaking through the blinds.

~ ~ ~

Cameron had just finished shaving and tugging on a shirt, completing his late morning look, when Ysabella stepped from the shower, wrapping a towel around her form. He glanced over his shoulder with a soft smirk, turning around to face her when she wrapped her arms around his waist, standing up on her tippy toes to kiss him. They had probably gotten up at around ten thirty, and he intended to surprise her with brunch at a nearby restaurant. There was nothing wrong with going out to eat with the supposed housemaid? Nope, not at all.

"Reservation's at eleven forty five," Cameron reminded, pressing his lips to the crown of her head momentarily. "And as much as I love you…scantily clad, my stomach's protesting." He shot her a teasing grin; although strawberries and champagne had been nice, it was oddly unfulfilling. Not to mention, Cameron wanted to be the first to offer her such luxuries of dining at an upscale bistro.

Attachments

• m_stlook_A145.jpg
    m_stlook_A145.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 2
After a hot and heavy night of foreplay, eating and having wonderful sex, Ysabella's limbs were stiff and her throat was sore. Still, she couldn't help but agree to go out for 'brunch' with Cam; had assured her, too, that he would protect her if any sort of media or attacker approached. And considering her immense and blooming trust for him, Ysabella had practically raced to the bathroom, her stomach grumbling for a meal she didn't have to cook on her own.

Ysabella smiled gently to herself in the middle as Cam laid back on her mattress, scrolling through his e-mails on his blackberry. He only caught her eye when she grabbed her scarf, pinning it securely to the side of her face.

He approached from behind, only to spin her and cup her cheeks in between his large palms. He asked her, "why do you wear this?"
She stared up at him momentarily before readjusting her niqab, "it camouflage me... I just face in crowd, no one know who I be. Plus, it hide emotion."
"You don't have to live your entire life in fear," he murmured.
Ysabella sighed, running her hand up her bicep, "you promise you not let anyone near, if I not cover face?" She didn't mean to be so needy for him, but it had been many years since she had ventured into the public without covering her lips and nose. She longed to be like the rest of the population, but her fears held her back.
"I promise Ella," he replied solemnly.

With those words she turned back to the mirror, readjusting her fuchsia scarf so that it wrapped just around her neck and hair. Immediately she grew self conscious, but her nervousness melted into kind smile as Cam wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I kiss you well, now," she grinned, pressing her lips to his cheek.
Cameron chuckled, "Great start to the day."
Ella smirked, "but I be careful... we not want photos of kiss all over!"

~ ~ ~

They made it too the breakfast spot in town rather quickly, and as a few people gaped at the prestigious guest, Ysabella gripped at Cam's arm a bit tighter. She thoroughly disliked being the centre of attention, but it was hard not to be accompanied by Mr. Ford. There was also no missing the confused gazes that were offered to her; clearly, she wasn't the usual "flavour" he was seen with.

After a mere few minutes of strolling down the street with Ysabella on his arm, people were shooting them odd looks in every direction. Cameron heard a flurry of conversations involving his name, and questions in different variations all centering on the obvious absence of Miranda. Even though the press had made sure to cover Miranda's business trip to Italy, they had all failed to dig up dirt on why exactly her 'supposed' fiancé wasn't accompanying her. Although they were unaware of Cameron and Ysabella's relationship, it was a little odd how the handsome bachelor chose to stay behind. He decided to ignore it though, and simply focus on the great day they had planned before them. Cameron wanted to show her every crevice of this city she hadn't seen before and enjoy every moment before his girlfriend was packing up for a first class flight home.

Why does that upset you so much? His emotions were in a complete clusterfuck at the moment, but he chose to ignore all terrible thoughts while he could. When Miranda came back, Cameron would be forced to confront his feelings and see where they were at relationship-wise, but for now, he'd enjoy his very casual, albeit enjoyable, weekend with the beautiful housemaid. He figured he enjoyed her company so much due to the fact whenever he was around her; there was no emotional strain – just great sex and laughs. This whole friend-with benefits thing could end up being the best decision he had ever made. Maybe the whole commitment thing wasn't his scene, even though his parents liked to believe it was. Besides, him being a Ford who had to commit to hundreds of press events, conferences, and meetings, made it extremely difficult to shower attention to anyone – even a Churchill, or his best friend. Cameron would much rather be single than potentially hurt someone.

They soon arrived at the Fantaisie Bistro, an eloquent side café only suited for the most affluent of all of San Diego's upper region. The paparazzi usually didn't rear their ugly head until late one, so they were mostly good for an hour or so.

Cameron and Ysabella stole into luxurious eatery, grabbing a table outdoors by the waterside after meriting weird looks from the Maître d'. The restaurant had even saved a VIP area for any member of the prestigious Ford family in hopes they would boost the entire franchise's media. Any regular person who had dreams of eating here would have to reserve a seat at least a month in advance, with unguaranteed availability. Sometimes being a part of the successful family was entirely worth it for Cameron.

"I hope you enjoy," he said, once they were comfortably seated away from a crowd.

Ysabella felt her heart rate quicken, but for completely different reason than it had lately; she felt fear bubble in her stomach, even though Cam had promised no harm would come to her while they were out. Still, she knew he would only do so much to stop the cameras from flashing or people from seeing them.
More than anything she wanted to cover her face with her scarf, but had taken Cam's words to heart earlier that day; she had to stop living her life in fear that her father would find her. She was in America now, not Yemen... if he did happen to hurt her, justice would surely be served.

"It nice," she bobbed her head up and down, sipping at the tall glass of orange juice. As she surveyed the menu, however, she realized that most of the dishes were non-traditional, and built with decadent meats and fruits. "I not know what to get... it all look good, but big dollar."
As she spoke, there was no missing the ears that perked her direction; she wondered if the public knew about her, the mute maid that worked for Miranda behind the scenes. She highly doubted it, but now that it was in the streets, there was no telling what sort of attention she would attract.

"Don't worry about it," he replied with a reassuring grin. "Get anything you want."
She bit her lip, meeting his gaze over the thick menu, "you not make it any easier!"

In the end, she opted for the very same thing that Cameron had; an omelet concocted with crab and spinach. The picture had looked wonderful, and so when Cam had pointed it out, she had agreed to get one as well.
They spoke idly as the food cooked, in soft voices so that no one around could perk up their ears to listen. Of course, they were discrete; Cam asked her a few questions about her previous life, and she had answered with bashful smiles and laughs. When the food arrived, they were talking about Cam's rather expansive family.

"Five boy?" she giggled, taking a bite of her food, "that lot... your family be popular where I from. All men loved, lots in family... but your mother must go crazy!"
Cameron snickered. "Yeah, five boys, and a girl, although she's practically like a boy. We drove her nuts when we were young; she wanted to disown us."
Ysabella's eyes widened, "I imagine... I only child, half brother but he not close... you want many, children, I mean?" To be honest he and Miranda hadn't seemed like the large family type of couple, always rushing from one country to the next. Still, Cam's own parents had lived a similar lifestyle and managed to raise six successful children.

"Oh really? I didn't know your father had a second wife, although we never really talked about it." He paused, toying with a fork. "Probably not. I mean, I'm not sure. I can barely handle my fiance with my business commitments. You?"
She smiled at that, nodding her head in both acknowledgement and agreement. "Father have many wives after mother, only me and brother as child. But I no marry or give birth... not here, no. I return home if do, but that hard."
"Why not here?" Cameron replied, out of pure curiosity. "Unless it's more comfortable with your people."
Ysabella smirked and cast her eyes downward, "I tell you before, no man here want from Yemen. No speak and cover. They think of Middle East as bad place, I learn hard way... no man love woman like."

Cameron arched his eyebrow in confusion before catching on. Her broken English sometimes led to confusion, but he redeemed himself quickly. "Well, most American men will treat you right. It all comes down to finding the right guy who you know won't hurt you." Ysabella didn't deserve to be treated the way she had in Yemen, and Cameron only hoped, if and when did fall in love, that she'd find the guy that would never even think of laying a finger on her.

"We will see," she murmured, "for now, no marriage, no children. I enjoy life now." Cameron nodded, wanting to turn the conversation in a light direction once more. For some reason, whenever they spoke to each other outside of foreplay, it always took this repetitive turn and Cameron hated he was the reason for bringing it up. His curiosity was a terrible, terrible thing at times but he could hardly control it – not when Ysabella, coming from a completely different walk of life, proved to be as interesting as she looked. It was natural for him to prod considering his child hood was very different than hers. Even though Cameron, and his three other siblings were raised by his older brother for practically his entire adolescent life due to his parent's work commitments, he could still honestly say his youth was great.

"Good," Cameron smirked, glancing out at the ocean. "Anything you ever wanted to do?" He meant this in terms of activity-wise, only wanting to fulfill her most-treasured desires. Hell, if she wanted a jet plane to Paris he'd arrange it by the time the hour was up.

"No," she told him, eyes surveying his face momentarily before looking out onto the water as well, "I have all now. Home, safe place to be... food in stomach, bed to sleep."

Although her answer thoroughly surprised him, he nodded with a tiny smirk. "Every day you prove to me you're completely different than the other girls I know, but entirely more confusing all the same." Cameron couldn't quite decipher her, and that was exciting all in itself. Usually he had people figured out the moment he met them, but Ysabella continued to throw curveballs at him with every day. He didn't think he'd ever be able to fully understand her, and he was perfectly okay with that.

Once they finished up the food, they finished a few more glasses of orange juice before getting up from their table, Cameron leaving a generous tip for the waitress.

"Is there anywhere you want to go next? You know I can show you everything you want if you just say it."