Beautiful Disaster

It was easy to see that Ella's pregnancy had caused her hormones to spike immensely – over the months she had squirmed at each little kiss, every little touch making her wild. For the most part Cam had been hesitant to get that close, but after having a (rather awkward) conversation with their doctor, such things had been deemed safe as long as they were careful.

His hands were hot against her skin and Ella shivered, feeling a need, more powerful that before, surface. Their bodies were still warm and damp from the hot bath, making Ella all the more needy.

As his fingers toyed with her pajama shorts and his lips worked against hers, Ella murmured, "why I even keep cloths on, anymore? I like this, more..."
Cameron laughed. "I wouldn't mind if you walked around naked."
Her free hand moved against her belly, "even when I big?"

Because of her small size and the fact that she was bearing twins, Ella was much larger than most other pregnant women. Half the time she was wearing Cam's shirts around the house, and even then he was complaining she stretched them.
It was easy to feel unattractive with such a swollen abdomen and rapidly changing figure, but Cam also never failed to make her feel beautiful. Even when her hair was a mess and she was sweaty from cramping, he still told her she looked amazing. Sometimes, Ella wondered what she'd do without him.

"Definitely," he responded. "It doesn't bother me."
"I no deserve you," she whispered.
Cameron scoffed. "I don't deserve you, Ella. You're perfect...kind, sweet, caring, a great mother and fiancee...amazing."

Soon they had shifted, albeit slowly, to a new position. To ensure that she didn't remain on her back the whole time (Dr. Kennedy had highly advised against it), they switched. Cam sat with his back against the headboard while Ella sat on his thighs, skin burning against his and eyes hooded with excitement. She discarded his t-shirt rapidly, admiring the hard, shifting muscles and the manner in which they rippled underneath her fingertips.

"Cam?" she prompted, long lashes waving momentarily.
"Yes?" he murmured.
Her cheeks flushed, "I think know what want, for present..."
"What?"
"I want you love me, over in over... and no stop until tell you, okay?"

"Deal," Cameron whispered with a grin, the moonlight from his penthouse window spilling against their bodies. It created an almost romantic aura, as life bustled below, the nightlife booming.

Slowly, but surely, he was able to strip her of all her clothes, taking in the beauty of her body and feeling his own erection press against the roof of his pajama pants, begging for release. Ella leaned down, fingers fondling his biceps, as she sucked on his lower lip seductively. This was enough to drive Cameron absolutely crazy, dirty thoughts already coming to mind. The last time they had sex was weeks ago, and needless to say, he was craving it more than ever as she mounted him.

Cameron was able to effortlessly get rid of his pants, erection springing free against her inner thighs as she let out a gasp of pleasure, fingers knotted in his hair. Ella instantly rose up so she could sit on him, his manhood fully entering the tight space, a rumble of satisfaction escaping his throat.

"I'm definitely going to miss doing this so freely when the kids come around," he murmured playfully, breath catching in his throat as she grinded against him.
"We find time," she told him, "or I go crazy otherwise."

Cameron most definitely agreed to that, reaching up a free hand to lightly squeeze one of her breasts, her soft cries of pleasure as she rode him only tempting him to pick up his pace. Yeah, he'd unquestionably miss the freedom of doing it whenever they pleased. Ysabella was much too attractive for self control, and he was certain the sexual tension that exuded from them was easily read by others.

Every moment they made was careful and safe, but drove them both crazy nonetheless. Ella's hips rode his slowly but surely, each outward pull making her crave in the next inward plunge. All the way soft moans and whimpers left her lips, hands reaching for the back of Cameron's neck as his own roamed about her breasts and enlarged waistline, knowing exactly what spots were the most sensitive in her late stage of pregnancy.

They settled in a comfortable rhythm, slow but pleasurable nonetheless. Over the time that she had been with Cam, Ella had learned that sometimes, being slow and taking their time make the end all the more exhilarating. Of course Ella loved it when he took her hard, but at this point, she was more keen on feeling every inch of him, slow and steady.

"It n-nice," she whispered as his fingers found her long hair, "no protect, no worry... I surprise you not take advantage... -yet."
Cameron grinned, fingers trailing down to her collar bone. "I will."
Ella raised her eyebrow, "g-good."

After that they picked up their pace, and as the pleasure began to well inside of Ella, she was surprised on how quickly it came. She blamed it on the time span between this and their last encounter, the need in her welling since then. And as his fingers fondled her chest, tweaking the most sensitive portion and leaning in to lap at each one intermittently, Ella cried out softly, gripping at his wrists and squirming.

"Cam...," she whispered as her climax came swiftly. There was no point in holding it back, no strength in her to do so... after waiting so long, she wanted to feel that tingle in her toes again.

It wasn't long before Cameron felt his control slipping, that climax overwhelming him as let out a groan of pleasure, eyes flitting closed in fatigue. He was surprised the sex finished the last of his energy, but with every second, his lids grew heavier, vision blurring. Cameron reached up to peck Ysabella tenderly, and soon enough, her back was pressed against his chest, body curled against his strong grasp. He whispered a few words of love into her ear, before drifting off entirely, the sound of soft rain against the window lulling him into sleep.

~ ~ ~

The next morning, Cameron hopped into the shower while Ella was sleeping, quickly pulling on a shirt and some jeans before meeting her back in the bedroom. Paul wanted to have a guy's day (considering they hadn't hung out on their own without the accompaniment of their significant others for months), and Cam had wholeheartedly agreed, missing the alone time they shared. There was only so much he could tell Ella, and being around some other testosterone for a few hours on a Saturday morning would be good for the both of them.

"I'm runnin' out with Paul," he announced softly in her ear once she began to stir. "I'll be back in a few hours."

With that, Cameron pushed back a loose tendril of her dark locks before pecking her softly on the cheek and spinning on his heels to make his way out of the apartment.

~ ~ ~

And the time few, minutes falling away like hours and days like months. Ella's due date was rapidly approaching, and she could feel it in each of her movements; even simple things like getting out of bed were difficult, often requiring her fiance for aid. Ella hated being so dependent on him but Cam had assured her over and over that he enjoyed helping her, and that soon that big bump would alter into two babies. Ella was excited for that day, when she could move around properly. Any more months being pregnant and she might have gone crazy.

"I'm a beast," Ella laughed at herself in the mirror, pressing her hands against her rounded abdomen. The bump looked like it held so much more than two small babies – for awhile, Ella had been convinced that she was carrying triplets. The thought in itself had made Cameron pale, and after another ultrasound, they were assured Ella only carried too.
Cameron chuckled. "Nah, you're not!"
Curtaining her frame in a floral dress, Ella frowned, "you lying. You laugh when lie... admit, Cam, I am fat." When she turned around to face him, Cam was still chuckling lightly.
He grinned. "You're not fat, Ella! You're just pregnant. But still beautiful all the same."
She rolled her eyes.
"And hormonal, too."
When he looked away for a moment Ella smacked him in the side of the head. When he gasped in surprise she shuffled as quickly as she could out of the room.

Ella returned to the main floor, moving into the kitchen where the hot sun was filtering in through the windows. The young mother-to-be smiled as she opened up a cupboard for a glass, sifting through the baby bowls and bottles for one. Over the last month, with the gifts coming in from Cam's family and the baby shower, their home had gradually filled to the brim with baby items. And of course everything was multiplied by two, making it ever prominent in the apartment.

"Here," Cam laughed from behind her, brushing above to get her a cup.
"Cam," she huffed playfully, "I not disabled, pregnant... get right!"
Ella pushed his hand away and he just shook his head. Soon she was reaching for the glass again, but as she elongated her body to retrieve it, a pain ripped through her midsection. She gasped and clutched at her swollen stomach with one hand, closing her eyes against the shooting pain.

It felt like everything happened in a flash – Ysabella reaching for the cup and then her body crumpling over the counter in pain, hand clutching her stomach. Cameron flew to her side, wrapping a protective arm around her waist, fear in his eyes.

"What's wrong, Ella?" he questioned, trying to keep his voice even. The answer became obvious though when a tiny puddle trickled at her feet, Cameron's eyes widening automatically. Did her…water just break? Was she really going into labor? His jaw dropped before he quickly recollected himself, rushing for the phone and automatically calling his parents. "Yeah, mom? Ella's water just broke. I need you all to be at the hospital as soon as you can. We're heading over now."

Cameron quickly returned to his wife, grabbing her once more and ushering her the fastest he could possibly manage down the elevator and out to the car. He was thankful no paparazzi were there to cause any trouble, and instantly gunned up the engine, speeding down the road.

~ ~ ~

"Hey, Paul," Cameron greeted, once they arrived at the hospital. Ella was moaning on the way into the building and he simply gripped her hand lovingly, knowing the doctor would know better than he on how to alleviate contractions. "Can you pick up some clothes from the apartment for Ella as well as the hospital bag?" They had packed a few days ago even though she was going into labor at least a week in advance.
"Yeah, man. I got you. Me and Mir will be there in a bit."
Cameron nodded before pocketing his blackberry and returning all his attention to Ella.

"C-cam, it h-h-urts," she sighed, gripping his hand a little harder.
"We're almost there," he murmured, guiding her into the sterile lobby as he quickly ran to the circular front desk. "E-excuse me, my fiancée is going into labor. Could we access a doctor?"
The woman's eyes perked up in surprise before she sent a whole team to hoist Ella onto a gurney, gingerly carting her into an elevator, Cameron quickly following.

It wasn't long before Ella was placed into her own private room of the maternity ward. The nurses waited on her hand and foot, getting her ice to crunch her and running through the list of precautions they had to take and what was next to come. The entire ordeal was frightening for the young mother-to-be – in the next twelve hours she'd be delivering a new set of twins into the world. As much as it was exhilarating, she was scared, and it must have showed easily in her face but Cam looked down at her with concern.

She gathered her hair back into a ponytail as she sat on the edge of the bed, trying to battle the latest contraction. Cam looked a little lost, his touches careful along her back, but soothing nonetheless.

"Ow," she whimpered softly as the final bit ebbed away.
Cam just smiled grimly before helping her sit back onto the mattress.

It wasn't long before the people began to filter in – Cam's parents were first, followed by Miranda and Paul with their bags. All of them comforted Ella to the best of their ability but when she began to moan through another contraction, it was clear that only Emma knew exactly what to do. Still, Ella appreciated their company and knew that their addition would only make the process go by quicker.

A doctor came in soon, a different one than Dr. Kennedy, this time a woman. She smiled warmly and after checking Ella's dilation, she asked her, "where you planning for an epidural tonight?"
Ella bit her lip and nodded her head slightly. After discussing it with Cam and their original doctor, they had all decided it would be best. Ella knew that delivering two children was going to be absolutely draining, and having that aid would certainly make it more bearable.

"So, what names did you two decide on?" Emma beamed.

The last three hours had been a frenzy; between Ysabella going through contractions to his family and friends trying to get a hold of him every minute of the hour once the news spread, Cameron was completely swamped with attention. His main concern was Ella's comfort though, and he stood by her bedside gripping her hand during each and every cramp, offering her hot drinks or softer pillows. Emma had stood by her side as well, offering advice on labor and giving her tips on how to make the dreaded contractions less painful.

"We thought of Sophia and Riley," Cameron responded with a tiny smile, his white button up from work slightly undone and hanging out of his slacks. He looked like an absolute mess with three o'clock shadow and scruffy hair, although that was the very least of his concerns during a moment such as this one.

"Those names are beautiful!" Emma cried, clapping her hands together in glee. "I think Riley and Sophia would look absolutely precious stitched into Italian-imported baby caps!"

Ella laughed softly, though through gritted teeth, "sure..."

Paul made his way over from the couch, gripping Cameron's shoulder playfully. "As soon as those babies come out, you better introduce them to Uncle Paul and Aunt Mir."

Cameron let out a snicker while running comforting circles along the back of Ella's hand. "Of course," he responded sarcastically, although he agreed. Even though he'd never particularly admit it to Paul, he'd make a great dad, and uncle. Cameron knew he would eventually propose to Mir, and something told him that date wasn't too far away.

"How're you holdin' up, sweetheart?" Cameron inquired, dragging that chair next to her bedside, fingers still locked with hers.

Surrounded by the Americans that loved her most, Ella couldn't have asked for anything more. Sure, the contractions were so painful she thought she was going to cry out with each, but with her fiance's hand clamped around hers and the soothing words that bounced off the walls, Ella knew that everything would be okay. All it took was one thought of having her babies here and every worry and pain was wiped away... until the next contraction, at least.

Ella rolled onto her side and smiled weakly at Cam. His features were darkened and the exhaustion showed, but Ella could still see the excitement. "It hurts," she whispered tiredly. She didn't even want to know how dilated she was; three hours in, she had only been at four centrimetres... not even half way to the full ten.

"It'll be over soon," Cameron murmured.
She pressed her palm against her expanded waistline, "soon not soon enough."
He chuckled softly. "Do you want me to talk to the doctors? Maybe they can speed the process up."
Ella smiled and touched his cheek endearingly, "if babies want take time, I let.. no force, even if pain."
Cameron nodded gently. "Alright."

it wasn't long before another contraction surfaced, more powerful and long than the rest. At least that was an indication that things were moving along. Soon the nurse reentered, checking Ella and explaining that she was almost there – only two centimetres left, and she'd be pushing out her babies. The idea was entirely scary, yet Ella knew that she was ready; she had been preparing for all these months, and now that they were finally going to be born, she couldn't have been more excited.

~ ~ ~

Two centimetres took another two hours much to Ella's dismay. She was sweating and her body was weak from the long labour when the doctor began to prepare her for the birth. Everyone dispersed, leaving Ella, Cameron and their medical assistants in the room. Cam looked even more terrified than she was, so Ysabella squeezed his hand.

As the doctor adjusted Ella's legs, she smiled meekly, "soon..."

The time seemed to go by so quickly, from the doctors measuring her at two centimeters, until the moment was actually happening, her legs hiked up and the mid-wife standing before her, ready for the babies. Cameron had felt woozy the whole way through, everything suddenly becoming real at that very moment. Holy shit, he was actually becoming a father? Responsible for another life? Would he be able to do it? Despite Ysabella's constant reassuring, he couldn't help but wonder if his schedule would allow for him to be ready for not one, but two little children.

Ysabella's cries of pain filled the room as Cameron reached out to squeeze her hand comfortingly, her hair practically glued to her skin in sweaty clumps, her teeth gritting together as the doctors eased her along. Several whines of pain later, at exactly five past midnight, little Riley was born first, the mid-wife grinning happily before handing it to Cameron, his eyes the brightest baby blues identical to Ysabella's blinking up at him before he burst out in cries, the umbilical chord still attached. The doctor's handed him the scissors, and with a slow and careful moment he separated the child from his mother, Sophia next to enter the world approximately six minutes later.

After all the commotion had settled and their children were wrapped comfortably in blankets, Cameron took a seat next to Ysabella as tears of joy ran down her cheeks, Sophia wrapped up in her arms.

"They're beautiful," Cameron whispered. Nothing had prepared him for the sheer happiness that had overtaken his body like the plague once those two tiny eyes met his for the first time. "I can't believe it...we're really parents now." The thought sounded insane, but his general fear of the unknown electrified him in positive ways.

They were beautiful, both with a mop of dark hair, pink but white skin and cerulean blue eyes identical to their mother's. Sophia was slightly smaller than her brother but both, according to the midwife, were perfectly healthy and in good condition. Ella's time in Yemen sans medical care had done little to negatively affect them – they would just have to be kept warm and in the hospital for a little longer than usual.

The new parents held their children for a long time after that, pressing soft kisses to their foreheads and whispering soft coes in Arabic and English. Their families and friends had yet to be let in and Ella was appreciating the privacy while it was here; she knew well enough that soon, not only would the children be pined over by their closest friends but the media as well. After all, these were the newest additions to the prestigious Ford legacy – they were almost like royalty.

Soon enough Miranda and Paul were let in, followed by Cam's friends and a few of his siblings. They all cooed and offered to hold the infants, leaving Ella to lay down groggily into her pillows. Her arms felt empty without her child in them, but she relaxed at the moment, smiling as Sophia and Riley were passed from person to person.

"Well, you two certainly make beautiful babies!" Miranda laughed, stroking Sophia's hair as Paul clumsily held the child close to his chest.
Ysabella blushed and Cameron nodded with a chuckle.
But as the infants continued to be cuddled and fawned off, the young man took a seat on the cot beside his wife-to-be. Ella smirked and gripped at his hand, "you happy, now?"
"Most definitely," Cameron responded with a grin.
"Me as well," she whispered.

As surprising as the pregnancy may have came, Ella was more than thankful that it had. After all, it had brought the two of them back together again and this time for good. Their families were content, wedding was soon, and now they had too beautiful children to love and nurture.

"I no believe I mother," she laughed softly when Sophia was returned to her hold. It was odd, to see her own blue eyes reflected back in the innocent face of the baby – her child.
"I can't believe I'm a...father. It feels like everythings going so fast."
"But good fast, yes?"
"Good fast, without a doubt."
Ella leaned up and offered him a soft kiss, mindful of the infant between them. "Agree."

Cameron had never seen children so gorgeous – with most of Ysabella's features, from her bright blue eyes to porcelain skin, they were like angels, giggling and gurgling up at their extensive family. His brothers had flown in for the pregnancy, as did his sister and parents, all crowding into the room, all arguing on who got to hold the babies second or third. Cameron simply snickered at the sight, sitting down next to Ysabella as she looked completely spent against the pillow but happy nonetheless. Even if his parents would have preferred for him to be married before having children, like his other siblings, Cameron couldn't be more satisfied with the situation they were in. He was with the woman he loved and they made two beautiful things; at that point, social decency didn't matter all too much to him…not like it ever had.

"Tired?" he whispered, gripping her hand lightly. Cameron couldn't imagine how taxing giving birth could be in general and how exhausted she could be.
"Just bit," she simpered.

"Well, we'll let you two rest," Cameron's mother offered, handing Sophia over to Cameron, while Kevin, his brother, handed Riley over to Ysabella. "If you need anything, we'll be in the cafeteria." With that, the large group nodded before filing out, shutting the door behind on the couple. Cameron pressed a tender kiss to Sophia's cheek, glancing into Ysabella's eyes once more with a soft grin.

"I always had dreams of living in a small town; you know, the whole white-picket-fence deal, after starting a family." That was before Cameron took reign of his father's multi-billion dollar company, though.
Ella smiled, "you try tell me hint, Cam?"
He widened his eyes slightly, shaking his head. "Just…musing. I mean, that was before I took on the corporation and all."

Now, more than ever, it was important he provided for his family, and a large portion of that was working as a COO at Ford LLC.

After placing the infants into their small bassinets at the beside, Ella curled contentedly into her pillow. Her eyes threatened to betray her but she stayed awake, knowing well enough that she and Cam had a lot to discuss at the moment. Now with two little babies to care for, they had a lot of decisions to make, now keeping in mind their expanded family.

Ella traced the back of his palm, "there always room change."

She had learned that things were not that easy, especially when you were the CEO of a huge, billion dollar corporation. But she wanted Cam to know that if he did choose to abandon the company all together, she'd be more than willing to support him. Ysabella knew that Cam always had their family in mind, and when he made decisions such as that one, he was doing it in the interest of them all.
He loved their children just as much as he loved her, and because of that Ysabella would always trust his judgement.

"I know," Cameron whispered, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.
Ella reached out and touched his cheek, holding him against her for a moment longer. "I love you and twin, no matter what happen or where end up. I love all, love family..." She had never spoke such truer words; her family was her heart and soul, now.
Cameron murmured, "I love you too. I love the twins. And I can't wait to make you officially mine."
She grinned widely but them grimaced when her belly began to ache. "Relax, now. Wedding later. I so exhausted, barely eyes opened."
Cameron pushed back a tendril of hair, kissing her softly on the cheek. "Alright."

And with that Ella succumbed to exhaustion, allowing her dreams to consume but. But never again would they be any better than her life now.

~ ~ ~

The last two weeks had been a plethora of flurrying events from getting the twins their regular shots and checkups to completely renovating the apartment to a foul-proof baby-friendly environment. Of course Cameron still worked nine to five, but he had scheduled himself a lot more vacation time to help Ella out with the two very active children. No book could have prepared him for the late nights and early mornings spent trying to hush crying babies, or on changing a diaper for the matter. Cameron had never changed a diaper in his life…needless to say, whenever the opportunity came up, he was nothing short of clueless.

His parents had stayed close to the city for several days trying to help out with Sophia and Riley before returning up north, although the distance hardly stopped his mother from trying to plan video-chat calls with the two bustling babies. Cameron swore the woman loved the children like her own, but he figured it was simply grandmotherly love. As for the Ford family, as to this day, they were still receiving boxes and boxes of baby toys and gifts, some cards holding tens of thousands of dollars in it for the new family.

It was pretty amusing to watch Ysabella's expression whenever she opened a card and the hundreds would spill out in the dozens, but they had both cherished the extra money, locking it away in an account for a rainy day. Paul and Miranda also stopped by whenever they could, the perfect built-in babysitters for whenever Cameron and Ysabella sought to walk through the park or something of the sort. And even though he acted completely oblivious, there was no doubting his best friend was definitely falling harder and harder for Mir everyday…he just didn't want to admit it just yet and Cameron wouldn't pressure him. Ysabella and he had made a bet though basically stating Paul would pop the question in two months, no longer.

So, all in all, life was going pretty good. Despite his work-intensive job, Cameron couldn't be any happier than he was in their situation.

"My mother's already finding matching Christmas sweaters for the annual Ford holiday card," he mused to Ella while trying to wipe up Sophia's dribble with a handkerchief. They were situated at the table in the kitchen, overlooking the Jessica Clinton Park. "Christmas is nearly eight months away!" It felt like everyone was trying to get a piece of the famed twins; even the paparazzi was ruthless in getting pictures of the blue-eyed pairing, offering upwards of twelve million dollars just for two or three photos of the already-famous children. Cameron thought it was crazy, and already being protective, that was definitely not happening.

Ysabella enjoyed the solitude with the children in the apartment, rarely venturing out as of late. But she didn't mind playing housewife or tending to the active little ones – in fact, it was something she much preferred. They were her entire life and love now, and her sole devotion was to the two of them.

Despite Cam's fears, he made a wonderful father. He was always helping Ella in the early mornings despite his intense work schedule, always cooing and laughing and hushing and feeding. There was no missing the sparkle in his eyes whenever one or both of the twins were near; even his parents had pointed it one earlier in the week when they had Skyped from their home.

"I not believe everyone," Ella laughed softly, pecking at Riley's cheek endearingly. The little munchkin was situated close against her, suckling for his lunch and grinning up at her with the brightest of blue eyes. "They all make sure big deal. Children beautiful, of course... but they just baby! Not big star with lots gossip and million marriage!"
It was amazing to see the letters and proposals that came flying in. Magazines asking for photos, stories, interviews... cards laden with gifts of paper bills and cheques. Ella didn't understand what was going through these people's heads, though she was happy that their children would surely have a secure future. Their college education had already been put away, and at Ella's prompt, saving for any weddings and homes they would ever own. Two weeks old and already their lives were paid off!

Standing from her seat, Ella carried her son towards one of the front windows. It was covered in a thin white curtain so that no one could see in, but the sunlight still streamed through, hitting their twin. Riley squirmed and curled comfortably into her, and Ysabella smiled endearingly down at him.

"But then they right, I have most beautiful childs in world... I no blame to want little piece!" she snickered, snuggling the baby close, "but you all mine, little baby."

Cameron had to admit he was changing, but in entirely positive ways. Even when he was at work, he couldn't stop thinking of Ella and the kids. It was an emotion very new to him, but welcomed all the same. After all, his sister especially, had been the one to educate him on the very true saying that a woman fell in love with the baby as soon as it develops inside her, and the man falls in love with it as soon as he looks into its eyes. Cameron had to admit he enjoyed spoiling the twins too, scouring the town after work to find the most sought after toys.

He snickered, pressing a soft kiss to Sophia's forehead. "They look a lot like you."
"I see eye, but at all. Daddy nose and skin, and little freckle."
Cameron smiled, about to open his mouth to respond, when the sound of a fist rapping against the door snapped his attention to the foyer. He furrowed his eyebrows before making his way to the door, looking through the peephole to see it was Paul, winking at his friend playfully from the hallway.

"Thought I'd stop by," he started, "because we never get any true guy time anymore with our girlfriends around."
Cameron arched his eyebrow with an amused expression. "Well, I did just sort of have two babies only fourteen days ago. Things will return back to normal between us in a few months; just give it time."
Paul only nodded in response. "Awesome, although the real reason I came was to talk some details about the wedding with you and Ella."
"Details? Wedding? You? Since when do you even give a damn about weddings? You're scaring me."
Paul rolled his eyes with a tiny grin, his voice in a low whisper. "Only reason I'm doing this is because she promised me sex, but I'm just delivering the message. Your parents want you down by their house in about a week and a half to go over the details and crap. Go through the rehearsal dinner and everything. She's pretty hellbent on having this picture-perfect society event."
"Society?" Cameron repeated in mild disgust. "I already went over with her that I wanted it to be very private, and very small."
"Aye man, take it up with your mother," Paul said with a shrug, squeezing past him and into the kitchen to greet Ella with a hug before rubbing a gentle hand on Riley's head. "Anywho, you guys up for an impromptu visit?"

Paul requested a cold beer from the fridge but after placing Riley down against his uncle, Ella returned to the kitchen to prepare a hot pot of tea. She could faintly hear the two men conversing in the next room, talking about their lives and the babies, the coming wedding and all that revolved around it. Since Cam's mother had taken over the festivities, Ella had backed out almost completely. Her only request was that she married Cam by the end of it all – the rest was virtually unimportant to her.

Paul frowned as he was handed the hot tea but sipped at it gratefully anyways, stroking the baby on his shoulder's little head in the process. As much as he seemed to like to deny it, Paul would make a wonderful father. After all, Cam had doubted his abilities himself but he had made a doting and wonderful daddy to the bouncing babies.

"Wedding?" Ella prompted, raising her brows as she settled down beside her husband-to-be.
Cam nodded his head grimly, "she's going overboard."
Ella smiled gingerly to herself and played with Sophia's tiny hands, her little body swaddled in a blanket as she laid comfortably with her father. "That surprise, to you? Not me... she look excited, all talk about when she call!"
"I told her specifically that we wanted a close-knit kind of thing... no press, no cameras... just our closest family and friends."
Paul rolled his eyes, "you really think that's gonna happen? The press wouldn't leave you alone even if you paid them; you're the rich American businessman marrying a completely foreign woman... that's all they care about."
Cam touched his forehead and Ella smirked, pressing her hand to the back of his. "It all be right, Cam... no worry."