Beautiful Disaster

Later that day, a fresh bouquet of tulips showed up on the doorstep. Miranda had been thrilled at first, only to see that they were not addressed to her. Then she proceeded to ask her young maid who her new "secret admirer" (as the card attached was sighed) was... Ysabella had just shook her head and shrugged, knowing well enough who they were from. Guilt was slowly beginning to settle in her stomach but she assured herself that it was simple a one time thing... and thus no harm would be done.

She busied herself the rest of the day cleaning the house as usual and preparing a grand meal; Miranda and Cameron's families would be all dining at the mansion tonight, and Ysabella was in charge of cooking. It wouldn't be the first time Miranda had held such an event... but there was something unsettling about it in Ysabella's stomach now. She knew that it was unlikely the chemistry between she and Cameron was blatantly apparent, but the thought still scared her.

Miranda was changed into an eye-catching silver dress and black pumps when everyone arrived, the young woman greeting them all at the door before redirecting them into the seating area. They all regarded Ysabella with humble smiles and hellos, complimenting her on the wonderful scent of her cooking before disappearing. It was only Cam that stayed behind, eying her mischeviously before pulling her into the kitchen by the arm.

Ysabella looked around in apprehension as he wrapped his arms around her. "Careful," she whispered, "this bad time..."
"They're not coming back here anytime soon," he whispered. Slowly, his hands moved to cup her rounded bottom and she squealed, pushing at his shoulder.
"Really... this no good! We stop now, Mr Ford... one night, I say..." she pleaded quietly.
He pulled away, raising his eyebrows at her in surprise. "I thought you said we had something. Why are you ignoring it?"
Ysabella immediately removed herself from his arms, "I say one night, yes? It one night... you with Miss Churchill, I no ruin that. We discover we good together, now we leave alone. You have with Miss Churchill."
Cameron looked like he was about to open his mouth to protest but quickly shut it with a curt nod. "Alright, fine. If that's what you want, I can't force you into anything."
Sadly, she nodded, returning to her cooking more and praying he'd never speak of it again. She wasn't sure she'd be able to say no next time.

Okay, so maybe Cameron was ruthless in getting what he wanted – it was a quality all Fords possessed whether they wanted to or not. Right now, he happened to crave Ysabella, and even though she managed to push him away now, he wouldn't quit so easily. This sort of drive was the sole reason he was successful in most things he put his heart in pursuing. This would have been an entirely different story if he had no idea Ella felt the same way, but the way she looked at him was a blatant demonstration on just how much that chemistry was proving to grow grander and grander with each day.

He stepped out of the kitchen, adjusting the coat of his Armani tux before entering the large and luxurious dining room, burgundy drapes across the windows and perfectly cleaned silverware situated along the table. Apparently the whole family had enough time to attend one of Miranda's large dinners, all three of his brothers and one sister seated next to his mom and dad while Miranda's parents filtered in on the next available chairs. Of course the two fathers sat at opposite ends in the tallest chairs, already discussing insignificant things like stock markets and cash flow. They both held the marketing end of their children's businesses, dealing with anything financial.

"Son," his father greeted, just as Cameron appeared once more in the dining room. "Where did you run off too?"
"Bathroom," he responded easily, settling into his chair next to Miranda. Ysabella soon arrived with the platforms of food, all steaming and ready to be eaten as Cameron's storm blue orbs eyed her up and down discreetly behind a lock of brunette hair.

Once she left, the entire dinner comprised of pointless conversation, talks about marriages and possible venues for the ceremony. Cameron positively loved how they were making all these plans without him even proposing to her – did they even care what he thought? He remained wordless for the duration of the dinner, immediately excusing himself when they were all enjoying their last glass of champagne.

~ ~ ~

The crisp air along the vineyards was enough to cleanse his soul of any stress as he watched the sun begin to set behind the cumulus clouds while sitting on that white wicker bench in between millions of evergreens, the hidden fruit gone until next season.

It wasn't until his thoughts started to drift that a hand clamped his shoulder lightly, Kevin, one of his brothers looking down at him. "You okay?"
Cameron nodded with that bottle of wine in one hand, a slender glass in the other. "I'm just…getting some air."
"Well, I saw you," was all he said, chilling Cameron's bones to the core in spite of the warm weather.
"What do you mean you saw me?" he questioned, trying to keep his voice level.
"I think you know what I'm talking about, Cameron," Kevin replied, staring out towards the horizon. He was the oldest sibling and held an almost fatherly role over the rest of them considering most of their childhood was spent being towed from nanny to nanny, "with that housemaid."

As Ysabella cleaned up the plethora of dishes left behind by the large family, she listened to them gaggle and laugh about all subjects under the corporate sun. Over the years she had also noticed that a few glasses of wine brought out the conversation in everyone. She heard the voices of all the family members, from Cameron's mother's high pitched drawl to the low voices of Miranda's brother. One voice she did not hear was Cameron's however, leading her to believe that he had eacaped the marriage and engagement talks for the time being.

Once she was finished cleaning up the first round of dishes, she abandoned the kitchen for the beautiful backyard and patio, knowing that was often where he escaped to.

Before she could make it out however, Miranda stopped the young woman in her tracks. "What's wrong Ella?" she asked.
Ysabella just shrugged lightly and offered an innocent smile.
Miranda looked a bit confused for a moment, causing Ella's cheeks to heat. "Cam and his brother arw talking out there... But I think everyone is ready for dessert now." And then she steered her away from the glass doors and farther away from what she wanted to tell Cameron.

Cameron blinked several times, finding the fact hard to believe as Kevin stared at him with dead sincerity. He had seen them? Really seen them? Even though he doubted his brother would tell, the man would demand answers, answers Cameron didn't feel comfortable divulging. They usually told each other everything but Ysabella had trusted him with her secrets and he had kept to his word. He simply chuckled nervously, running a hand through his shaggy brunette locks. There was no use in denying anything at this point – the man happened to read his little brother like a book, and with several kids of his own, picking out a lie was one of his God-given abilities. "It's a long story," he sighed.

"You don't have to tell me," Kevin responded, lifting his hands. "I just want to know why exactly you're still with Miranda, unless this Ysabella girl is simply a fling to satiate your other desires."
"She's not a fling," Cameron muttered. "I'm just confused, okay? Is it even possible to feel that way towards two women at the same time?"
"It's not…impossible," he responded, meeting his younger brother in the eyes. "Look, Cam, many years ago I was in your situation. "I had just graduated from Columbia and fell in love with this foreign exchange student from Tokyo. Of course I was dating Aubrey at the time and I had this feeling in the back of my head we'd be unhappy. Did I listen to what my heart was trying to tell me? Hell no. I was scared. So, I let her go and to this day it's a decision that I strongly regret. We had it, Cam. We loved each other so much, but I ran away from her and now I'm divorcing Aubrey next summer. You know how hard that is? To know you could have been so happy with someone, but instead chose the safest option and end up screwed? I don't want you to make the same mistake I did. Just make sure you choose one of them because your heart said so, and not your mind."
He nodded softly, allowing his body to be wrapped in that bear hug as he breathed, "Thanks Kev. I just…I just need to think about this for awhile. I won't make a bad decision."
"I know you won't!" Kevin responded. "If there's a quality about Ford men I enjoy the most, it's their impeccable choice in women. Good luck, bro, and remember I'm on speed dial if you ever need advice."
Cameron chuckled. "I'll remember that."

~ ~ ~

"I was looking through a catalog with your mother, actually, and if you are happening to get me a… special piece of jewelry anytime, just know I love diamonds and a silver band. Oh and make sure it's greater than three karats. I want to cherish it forever."
Cameron arched an eyebrow, letting out an uneasy snicker. "You two were talking about wedding rings?"
"Oh you know, it might have come up! I mean, your mother really wants a tropical beach ceremony and what better time for that than in the summer? Christmas is coming up and well, we don't have a lot of time to plan. You know these celebrity events take a century and a half to intricately organize. So, our anniversary is coming up in two weeks, and if you have anything you want to ask me, then is the time to do so." With that, she pulled down her black mask over her eyes, reaching over to peck Cameron on the cheek. He simply smiled grimly, keeping Kevin's words close to heart.

When ten o'clock came around and Miranda was fast asleep, he stepped down those grand stairs and into the kitchen before spotting Ysabella just concluding her final cleaning. Without giving her time to turn around he wrapped his strong arms around her torso whispering, "I hope you know I'm not going to give up."

Now that she had the time to think to herself and digest his own thoughts, both guilt and an intense need filled Ysabella, confusing her thoroughly. Of course she knew what they were doing was wrong in so many ways – it went against what Americans thought was moral, and than also her traditional Muslim roots. And yet no matter how far back she tried to push her attraction to Cameron, it always bubbled again to the surface when she recalled their night. The way he had touched her, kissed her, held her... it made her feel like she was and would always be the woman in his life.

When she heard his footsteps behind she took a deep breath, hoping that she had to willpower to push him away once more. As soon as his muscular arms were around her, however, she felt every ounce of her conscience fill with pure need.

She sighed and vigorously scrubbed at one of the dishes, "why you so insist? You family... they happy you and Miss Churchill get marry. You happy... I no ruin."

She wasn't even quite sure where this intense and quick attraction had stemmed from; they had barely spoken in the last years that Ella had worked for Miranda, only sharing curious glances occasionally. And yet just their conversations had spiralled into something so drastically different.
It also made Ysabella wonder if he would have done this with any woman who would have him and keep the secret? Surely he had women falling at his feet, but none of them could hold her tongue like Ysabella could... and she wondered if that was why he had chosen her for the job.

"I know I'm happy with you," he breathed. "And what we have, don't you want to explore that?"
His breath on her neck caused goosebumps to rise, and that was when she pushed a dish rag into his hand to dry the plates. "Explore what? We nothing... we sleep together, once. That it..."
He began to dry a plate, glancing at her with a smirk. "You don't want to do that again?"
It took all the willpower in her to shake her head, but she managed it, albeit it was barely detectable. They both knew it was a lie, from the way she had moaned and whimpered, dug her nails into his biceps... he knew well enough that she would love to do it every night and day for the rest of her life. But she was willing to sacrifice that wonderful warmth in her belly and tingle in her toes for Miranda and Cameron's happiness...

Cameron knew she didn't want to admit to the fact they had amazing chemistry. All she had to worry about was him, and no one else. He would hold the burden for the both of them – all she had to do was trust him. He finished drying the dishes as he gripped her hand gently, murmuring, "Do you like me?" That was all he needed to know, and Cameron sincerely hoped she answered truthfully.

She couldn't seem to help the smile, "of course I do. That why I say no now."

"Don't worry about anyone else but me," he gently ordered. "If we have these feelings, it's only fair we try it out and see how well it goes. If we're only in it for the lust, then we'll go our separate ways. Regardless of anything, I'm not sure if I'm proposing to Miranda yet, no matter how much they try to convince me. At the end of the day, I'm doing things for me and not because my parents of her parents told me to." He figured this was reasonable; they would simply test drive their emotions to reveal if they were solely lust-induced or not. If they didn't mesh together on a romantic level, they would pretend nothing happened and it was as easy as that. Conversely, if Cameron couldn't rekindle that spark he had felt with Miranda, he would explain to her why they couldn't get married. If, at the end of the day, he had to walk away completely empty-handed, he would, but at least he could say he tried to make it work on both ends.

Ysabella sighed, "I feel guilt, now? It so awful to want something so wrong."
"My father always said if you want something, you grab it," Cameron pointed out, also adding, "and I want you. So I'm not letting you go."
"And what your father say he know about this? I be fired, Cameron... and I go home..."
"I won't let you go home," he replied. "You'll never have to under my watch." Even if for some reason their relationship didn't work out, Cameron wouldn't have the heart to send her home to such destruction and monstrosities. If she had to live under his roof, he would happily oblige.
"Promise?" she whispered.
"Promise," he repeated, truth shrouding every word, every syllable.

Ysabella sighed deeply once more, feeling herself do the one thing she had vowed never to; she had fallen for him all over again, into his trap... and he had her smitten completely with his charms. But most convincing of all was the fact that he vowed that no one would know, and that they would just try things out for the first little while.
The attraction for him was brewing once more, the need for him almost insufferable... was it possible to want someone that badly? She wanted him around and in, wrapped around her and she around him. Her cheeks flushed at the thought and Cameron drew his thumb over her cheek.

"We be careful," she murmured, staring up into his dark eyes, "very careful."
"That sounds good," he whispered.
Gingerly, Ysabella wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her nose into his shoulder, "and we need rules... especially around family and Miss Churchill. You no touch me, it made me red and then they all know!"
Cameron chuckled. "Okay, fine, no touching around company. Anything else?"
She bit her lip and then shrugged, "no gift. She get suspicious over flower."
"I'll deliver them by hand," he responded. "Or, in much more, personal, provocative ways." Cameron's hands skated across her thigh with a tiny wink.
Ysabella laughed softly, resting her cheek against his shoulder. "Then that it."

It wasn't long before the kitchen was spotless, all the dishes put away and the whispers disappearing all together. Once they were finished, Cameron led Ysabella down the stairs by the hand, locking the door behind him and then gingerly moving her towards the bed.

"You been thinking about this much as I," she laughed as fell down into the comforter. It was nearly blatant to see the lust and desire in his eyes, and surely it was echoed back in hers, as well. These was the types of things that scared Ysabella the most; if she could see it, then couldn't his family and Miranda, as well? They would definitely have to learn to take out their tension beforehand...
Cameron climbed on top of her with a snicker, pressing a sweet peck to her lips. "Nonstop, every hour. It's driving me crazy."
Ysabella felt her cheeks flushing, "yes, me too. But most that thing that you do I think about..." she giggled nervously.
He grinned, murmuring, "well I can do it again, if you let me."
"Please," she whispered. "But I think we need to gift Miss Churchill earplugs... or I wake her, if you do it..."

~ ~ ~

They woke up in a sweaty entanglement of limbs, chests heaving with the after effects of great sex. Cameron rested his head contently on the satin pillow as Ysabella drew soft circles along his rigid chest, their exposed bodies pressed as tightly together as space allowed. What they were doing was wrong, no doubt, but Cameron didn't give a damn. For the first time in several months, he was getting what he wanted, and he wouldn't let anyone take that from him. Usually Cameron was known by his parents and other siblings the one with the moral high grounds, but if he had to risk having that debunked, it wouldn't bother him in the slightest. He had felt on top of the world on top of Ysabella, and would continue to feel that way until they were positively sick of each other, which he knew would not be happening anytime soon, if ever.

"Mir is going away to Italy for the weekend for business," he murmured, "she asked me to go."
"You go, then?" she whispered.
"I said no," Cameron twirled a tendril of her light brunette hair absentmindedly, "it's not my thing."
"Not your thing?" she asked, closing her eyes momentarily, "you travel lot, yes? How that 'not your thing'?"
"Well, with her," he corrected with a rueful smile. "Whenever we go to Italy or Spain to deal with 'business', she calls it, it usually involves me waiting around in the hotel room for her while she pops in and out of conferences or goes for Moscatos with the girls. The only time we really get to hang out is when she's lugging me around for the media because I'm a Ford and we're supposed to be a high-profile celebrity couple. I know I'm not any better, but at least I don't invite her to places just to ignore her." Cameron felt his frustrations rising but quickly shot them down in fear it'd kill the mood. "But I'd much rather have fun with you." He leaned over to draw his lips along her jaw line seductively, hormones already spiking.
Ysabella laughed gently and pushed him away, though not far, "she mean well, I sure... she busy, you busy... it don't work well. But I agree with last, we have fun, just me and you and house."
Cameron knew she meant well, but did they really have a relationship here? The kind of chemistry he and Ysabella shared? Cameron still had a little spark in him to try, but things had been gradually taking a downwards slope for a while, and he was sure that it was strikingly obvious to everyone inside their circle other than their own parents because they were too oblivious and transfixed by the idea of the two families joining, that they failed to figure out if their children were actually happy together or not.
"I can't wait," he murmured, pecking her nose.

"You come here when she gone?" Ysabella answered his, allowing her fingers to trail downwards from his muscular chest. In times like these, when the electricity was still blazing between them and their bodies were still moist with sweat, she couldn't help but admire every ripple of muscle that covered him. It was almost as though he was carved from stone, every little groove and crevice perfect for her fingers to trail. Her favourites, of course, lyed much lower... there was no missing the why he bit his lip or stifled groans when she touched him there.

"Of course," he whispered.
Ysabella smiled softly. She couldn't wait to be able to move around the house without any fear of Miranda seeing or hearing them. Of course they'd still have to be careful, avoiding other employees in the day and the few security cameras by night, but they had managed to stay in the clear thus far.

She shifted from his side to straddle his hips instead, the sheet they had wrapped around their bodies falling to the floor. She was surprised at her confidence around him – she was sure her body was nothing compared to the toned, tanned goddesses that a man like Cam would have been with before. Yet she could especially tell from every little press and kiss on her skin, Cam enjoyed every bit of her – of course, each and every was reciprocated.

Her body bottom on his lips and a smile of satisfaction lit up her face as Cameron ripped her hips and stifled a small grown. His fingers drew small circles there and around her midsection as she asked, "I ask you question?"
"Go ahead," he responded, voice low.
She began to fiddle with the ends of her hair. "You feel like this, with Miss Churchill? Because why you need me, when you have that... so be much better, I sure?"
Cameron shook his head with a grim smile. "She's not like she used to be, when we were younger. With you, it's exciting. And don't ever think you're lesser than her, because you're definitely not in my book. I've had more fun with you in just this month than I've had with her in years."
Ysabella nodded in response and drew herself downwards, allowing her chest to rest against his and her legs to tangle with his limbs, "it okay. I like be one you enjoy yourself with, even if you no end up with. It most I ever want from man, so it work for me, too." Then she smiled sheepishly and kissed his lips.
Cameron grinned and returned the kiss, murmuring, "We'll see how this goes." He then pinched her backside playfully with a tiny snicker.
She laughed and squealed, rolling over to the edge that the bed ended there. She was just about to fall off, too, when he caught her, pulling her back into his side and against his body.

Every word that had left her mouth was what Ysabella thought to be true – she didn't want a relationship, didn't want to get married to Cam instead of Miranda... first of all, she knew that either could never happen. And secondly, it was all she truly desired from a man. A way to release the sexual tension in her body and just a way to get close to someone. She had to admit, she was glad she had met Cam; he treated her with respect and was always careful, never too aggressive or hurtful. Miranda truly didn't realize how wonderful of a man she possessed.

Ysabella's fingers trailed downwards, finally finding the hard piece of muscle beneath the sheets. It immediately jumped at her touch and Ysabella smirked. As she traced the lightest of circles, she asked him, "so... what are plans when she gone?"

Cameron couldn't control that groan from escaping as she lightly traced his length, immediately reawakening at her touch and bringing back exciting memories of last night that made him all the more wound up. He cupped a breast teasingly, murmuring, "Whatever you want to do. Although there are a lot of more options now that the house is empty. Did you have anything in mind or is it a surprise?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her playfully, mulling over the various possibilities that were achievable in an empty house. The staff retired at nine thirty, only leaving Ysabella as the on-residence housemaid.

"Hm... surprise?" she smirked, "I think you like surprise..."
"Depends on the surprise," he breathed, "although yours are always more than promising."
"You no even have surprise from me yet, silly!" Ysabella laughed, "but I try to make it good. What you want to do? Or you have surprise, as well?"
"First time we…" he trailed with a devilish smirk. "I look forward to it. And maybe I should give you a little dose of my surprises. Ford men always tend to do them the best. Although I'm thinking whip cream and champagne." Cameron had never tried so hard to impress a girl since he first started dating Miranda in junior high. Having that same excitement bubble up again had Cameron's blood rushing in a good way.
"I have feeling you need lot of packages."
He chuckled, replying, "I'm always prepared. Hopefully you can handle me for the weekend." Being alone in a big, empty house with a gorgeous exotic woman only further fueled the sexual passions in himself. Cameron had the slightest hunch they wouldn't be leaving the bedroom a lot.
She laughed, "I try. Maybe you have handle me, mister... you make it into addict if you keep doing."
Cameron reached over and snagged a nipple playfully, her soft whimpers like music to his ears. "Good," he whispered. Having sex with Ysabella was easily the best moments of his sexual life thus far – she always did the perfect things to drive him positively crazy but he absolutely loved it.

As soon as he cupped her breast, all thoughts of any other night completely left her, leaving with the warmth that began to pulsate in one particular region of her body.

So what if she was just the girl he had sex with? If that meant being able to have these wonderful sensations all of the time, than Ysabella was sure she would take it any day. She pushed away all thoughts of her lifelong religion, of her guilt and morals... right now, she needed Cameron, and she wasn't going to let him go any time soon. He was her escape from the world, from her work and the nightmares... when he touched her like this, every other thought left her.

Once more, Ysabella shifted so that she was on top of him. "More?" she laughed, rubbing herself up against his pelvis.
"Definitely more," he whispered, voice already hitching once she mounted him.
Mischievously, she moved away from his midsection, straddling his leg instead and grinding against it playfully. A handful of moans left her lips and she closed her eyes, feeling the warmth began to collect in her belly once more. "How much?"
Cameron felt his skin overheating, the goosebumps prickling as she moved against him, letting his eyelids flit closed at the pleasure that consumed him. He bit his tongue, trying to keep the low masculine groans at bay in the dead silence of the night. "Keep going," he whispered.
As she continued, the heat began to intensity and Ysabella bit her lip, trying to stifle in the little moans that threatened to leave her lips. His hands immediately cupped her bottom, pulling her forward and onto his manhood once more. Ysabella smiled and breathed, "you very eager.."
Cameron smirked. "You make it hard not to be."
A hot flush entered her cheeks and then she leaned over, reaching for her bedside, a package of condoms already residing in the back of the drawer. She grabbed one quickly before ripping open the package and pulling it out. "It okay, me too." Then she slipped the cover around him, her stomach flitting with butterflies as she sat on his hips once more.

Cameron was just wildly attracted to her – in spirit and body. Even though he wasn't ready to openly admit it, his feelings for her continued to advance with everyday and he feared it would well exceed the ones he already had towards Miranda. There was no use in bringing back life to something that had died years ago, but due to Cameron always being the child that wanted to please his parents, he kept up the act in hopes that miraculously, those feelings would come back. He wasn't sure where things were heading with Ysabella, or if they were strictly friends with benefits, but he would allow things to work out on their own. For once, Cameron wouldn't try to force things to work. If their chemistry translated into something more, they would pursue, if it didn't, they'd still be friends who found joy in pleasuring each other. There was nothing he was losing here.

Grabbing her hips as her legs straddled his frame, that loud groan flitted past his lips as she pressed down on his length, rocking back and forth as the bed creaked, fingers trailing along his toned chest. Cameron reached for a breast again, rolling the nipple in his fingers as she dipped her head back, long brunette locks spilling behind her as that cry escaped her throat. He was thankful Miranda was an extremely heavy sleeper and had been so for as long as he had known her.

Cameron felt his length pulsating in the warm and limited space, only causing his breaths to grow sharper, pace quickened. He was pretty sure Ysabella was the only woman he had slept with twice in one night, but staying away from her was a feat he knew he couldn't conquer. Everything about the woman oozed sex appeal, from her plush pink lips to shapely legs and light blue eyes. Cameron enjoyed every single bit about her, whether she realized this or not.

With each hard thrust, he felt himself slipping faster, that release welling deep in his stomach as he tried to hold onto it for the sake of longevity. Cameron trailed his free hand down her backside, urging her against his manhood with another groan. He counted down the days to when Miranda left for Italy, so their endeavors wouldn't be limited to just her bedroom.

His body had a similar effect on her; and immediately as he began to push himself deep into her, her toes began to curl into the bedsheets and her body heat accumulate to one spot. She cried out softly, trying to bite her lip and contain each moan, but in general her efforts were fruitless; this was why she had suggested that he gift Miranda earplugs. There was no stopping the loud noises that left her lips, and they escaped even louder than before as his hands moved around her bottom, caressing the skin and pushing himself in deeper.

Her orgasm came quickly, but that was to be expected; he was so good at holding out, but she couldn't control herself... everything burst inside of her and she called his name it, tipping her tip backwards and allowing the satisfied shivers to run through her body.

After a brief period for her to breathe they were thrusting again, though Ysabella assured that she did most of the work this time, bracing her hands against his chest and allowing her body to move up and down. She could see his own release beginning to build, but as always, he tended to her first. He ran his light touches around her hips and in between them, finding the small bundle of nerves that was on fire between her legs. When his fingers connected she gasped; they both knew well enough that was what got her every time, whether it be his fingers or his mouth on the spot.

This time he came with her, his groans just as loud as hers, their lips connecting passionately as she tried to keep up the pace. The tension released from their bodies once more and Ysabella sucked on his bottom lip, as he always did to her.
Once they breathing had calmed significantly, Ysabella stroked his bicep and whispered breathlessly, "this... this be hard to match, C-Cam."

~~~

Cameron was mulling over a new file when Miranda snuck up behind him, arms wrapped around his neck lovingly as she feathered sweet kisses to the crown of his head. He almost whirled around in shock, surprised to see that the woman showering him with so much affection wasn't Ysabella. How long had it been since she held him like that? Cameron's lips remained almost still when she pressed hers against them, too stunned to react immediately.

"You okay, Cam?" she murmured, taking a seat in front of him at the small table that was only meant for them and not as fancy as the dining room. It was plucked in a small enclave in the kitchen, ivory flowers watered to perfection in a glass next to the window pane that offered excellent view of the driveway.
"Yeah… just surprised, actually." He closed the manila folder, pushing it aside once his girlfriend grabbed his hand, rubbing at the palm sweetly.
"I just…I've been thinking a lot Cam, and I want to return to our roots, y'know? When we were kids and didn't have a care in the world."
Cameron blinked several times, unsure of what to say, especially when Ysabella had seized to leave his mind. "Well, me too. You know I always have."
"I've been acting like a jerk lately, haven't I?" Cameron simply shot her a grim smile, not wanting to agree or disagree, even though the answer was blatantly obvious. "You mean the world to me, and I don't ever wanna lose you over something as insignificant as poor time management."
He nodded his hand, murmuring, "That's true."
"Do you have, maybe, any second thoughts on going to Italy with me? It wouldn't be the same without you there. I can always pull strings and get you a ticket within an hour."
Cameron scratched behind his ear uncomfortably, thinking of the plans he had with Ysabella. Miranda left at five and he had promised Ella he'd be here for the full duration of the weekend until Monday night. Not to mention, regardless of Mir's sweet words, a more predominant side within himself wanted to spend the time with the exotic housemaid.
"I…I have plans with Paul and this work is kicking my ass. Next time, okay?"
She looked down at her lap, nodding disappointedly. "Alright, well, Monday will come around sooner than you know it and we can spend every moment together." Something was telling Cameron Miranda was expecting more than ever the tiny little box she had been yearning for years. He felt horrible for stringing her along on plans he wasn't even certain of yet, making a mental note to discuss this with her after the business trip.

It was then a cart came rolling into the secondary room, Ysabella's still glowing face pedaling in a various range of breakfast foods. Cameron obeyed her rules, squeezing Miranda's hand as if the woman hadn't even entered. If they had to act like strangers around each other to keep this up, he would, without a second thought, go through with it.

Ysabella, after a morning of more sex and cuddling, went on to her daily chores. Her stomach floated with butterflies though, knowing that soon Miss Churchill would be half way across the world in just a few hours. As bad as she felt for wishing the young woman away, there was no hiding the giddiness that Ysabella felt; it would be a nice change to be with Cam and not have to worry about being too loud or not discrete enough.
She was already planning all the places she planned to have sex with him... thoughts that made her blush, but warm all the same.

"Thank you, Ella," Miranda beamed as she was given her steaming plate of food, "I don't know what I'd do without you around, really. Life is so hectic right now, it's awful!"
Ysabella just simply nodded her head, placing Cam's food in front of him without so much as a glance. God knew she wanted to ravage him right then and there, but those actions would have to wait for a few hours.

As she returned to the kitchen and began to clean up the pots and pans, Ysabella overheard their conversation. She genuinely felt bad for Cam, knowing that he didn't appreciate the fact that marriage was constantly being pushed onto him. If Ysabella was Miranda and if she was so obsessed with marriage, she would have just proposed herself. But apparently they had tabloids to please and a large family that was waiting on him, so such a thing was out of the question. It was utterly ridiculous, but as the mistress and not the therapist, Ysabella had butted out immediately.

After he had kissed Miranda bye for the final time, he left the house, having his own hidden agenda on mind. With life being so hectic he had neglected one of his oldest and most important friends. Paul had invited him over to watch sports and catch up, promising good beer and nostalgia of their finest times together. Not to mention, it was the perfect lead up into what would be an even better night spent with Ysabella. His stomach rumbled in excitement at what she might have in store for him.

Paul's apartment complex soon came into view as he turned into the parking lot, quickly stepping out of his Mercedes-Benz in some cargos and a t-shirt. Miranda would be upset with him leaving the house looking so casual, but he doubted the paparazzi would jump out of a bush, even though the instance had happened before. Cameron quickly stepped through the front doors, giving the manager his name before buzzing Paul's apartment and sending him up. It had been tradition for Cameron to bring the snacks if Paul brought the booze, ever since their crazy high school days.

"Hey man! I thought you'd never call back or something," his best friend exclaimed, welcoming the cozy abode to him.
"I'm sorry," Cameron began, "it's just, business has been crazy-"
"Say no more, it's cool, although it won't be in two point five seconds if you don't get your hoity-toity ass in here!"
He chuckled, gripping his friend's shoulder just like good old times.

They spent the entire day pigging out on the couch and talking about the most irrelevant of subjects until an interesting one came out of nowhere as Paul was stuffing a pretzel in his mouth.

"How's that hot chick you met at the bar, by the way? Think you could hook me up?"
Cameron arched his eyebrows. "What? I mean, she's fine, I guess. We don't talk much, because she's a house maid and all, and that's…weird. Well except for that night I took her out but it was purely just to repay her for her good services towards me and my girl-"
"Okay, you either laid her, or you like her, or both. Make your choice."
"How the hell did you come up with that, man? That's crazy. She's staff and I'm perfectly content with Miranda - we're going to get-"
"I came up with that because I've known you for almost thirteen years, bro! Don't you think by now I could tell when you're lying? I'm offended. You tend to ramble when you're either nervous or trying to hide something."
Cameron leaned over and kneaded his temples with a sigh. Was their relationship seriously that obvious? First his brother, now his best friend? Worry settled deep in the pit of his stomach. "Chillax, man. You're secret's safe with me. I personally can't stick to just one flavor, not when there's so many other enticing options in the candy shop, y'dig?"
He widened his eyes at his best friend. "I'm not a man whore, Paul, if that's what you're insinuating. I just have strong feelings for them both, and that can't be a bad thing. It's not like I just want to fuck them for the hell of it."
Paul raised his hands. "Hey, I'm not judging."

Cameron let out a groan, flicking the channel. "Change of topic…please."

Ysabella peeked around the heavy curtains in the living room, watching as the gardener left for the day. She felt her stomach fill with excitement as the car flew off down the mansion-lined street, but also a bit of nervousness. She had never set up anything like this for anyone before, especially not for a man that was going to extravagant trips to Italy and Tahiti. Still, Ysabella had a feeling that Cam would appreciate the little things no matter what.

She tried not to be too romantic, knowing well enough that they had no relationship beyond just friendship with benefits. Still, Ysabella hadn't been able to contain herself when she had discretely taken a taxi to the corner grocery store nearby. She had felt odd walking in on her own, but as she laid out everything she had bought, she was glad she had mustered up the courage to venture out into the world on her own.

Candles lined just about every surface in the main part of the house, small tealights glowing in every corner. They led the way onto the back patio, overlooking the vast vineyard and posh back landscaping. It had taken her quite some time to light each one, but as she stepped back and stared at it all, she smiled to herself.
Yes... this would be a wonderful start to an amazing weekend with an amazing man.

At precisely nine that night Cameron's sleek car pushed into the driveway. As she heard the door slam, Ysabella's heart began to pound in her chest. She pulled at the fabric of her robe carefully, adjusting it so it hung loosely over her shoulders. And soon there was a faint knock at the door, Ysabella peeking out before opening the door to him, revealing all she had put together for their private evening away.

Cameron had left Paul's apartment only shortly ago, driving back to Miranda's place with a permanent smirk on his lips, curious to see what the night held for the both of them. Of course he wasn't expecting rose petals or anything overly-romantic considering their status, but he knew Ysabella had something spectacular planned. He had stopped by a luxurious wine parlor to pick up a glass of Bordeaux, knocking on the door discretely before anyone of interest could see him sneaking into Miranda Churchill's mansion without the actual Miranda Churchill being there.

…But the sight on the other side of that door was enough to eradicate those thoughts completely, jaw falling slack at the sight of Ysabella in a lacy robe, halfway off her form with something even skimpier underneath. "Holy…" he trailed, placing the champagne on an end table nearby, before shutting the door and locking it, "you look…wow." There were no other words to adequately some up how good she looked. Dirty thoughts already started to plague his mind as Ysabella pushed back a strand of light brunette hair, the lacey fabric barely grazing her upper thigh.

She smiled lightly and grabbed his hand, "thank you."

It was then he took in the whole landscape of the house, candles lit everywhere and emitting a soft, modest glow. The gesture wasn't romantic, but managed to give off an almost seductive aura, making the large space more comfortable than ever.

Cameron gently pulled Ysabella closer to him, wrapping his strong arms around her torso. "What you did is absolutely beautiful," he murmured, "I can't wait to figure out what else you have in store." They both knew where this night was going; it was just the foreplay that would the main event all the more fun.
Ysabella bit her lip, snuggling against his chest, "I glad you like... I careful to plan, wait for others to leave. So anxious!"
He smirked, nibbling on the top of her ear playfully, "Show me."

""I take where you want go," she murmured, looking up at him with a faint smirk, "we sit around, go to bed, swim... whatever want." Now that he was here and the nervousness had died down, she was more then eager to show him everything else she had prepared for their first evening alone. She had wanted it to be perfect and sexy, and from the look in his eyes already he was pleasantly surprised.

Cameron glanced out at the pool. "Well, we can start with a late night dip."
Drawing away from his chest, Ysabella kissed his chin and then told him, "you go, I follow in a minute... let me get rest."
He nodded his head eagerly before disappearing outside, where more larger candles illuminated the outside space. She watched with a smile as he began to disrobe through the glass doors, excitement bubbling once more. Quickly she collected a small tray of various items – chocolate strawberries, pastries, whipped cream and chocolate sauce, two wine glasses and a little bottle of warming massage oil she had seen last minute at the store.

When she entered the back patio Cam was already testing out the water, stark in only his boxers. He looked like a Greek god in all his naked glory, skin carved to perfection and hair blowing slightly in the breeze. Upon realizing that she had come out, Cameron followed her to the large outdoor couch, wrapping his arms around her waist as she placed them down.

"It nothing big," she whispered, spinning in his arms, "but it be nice, yes?"
"I love it," he reassured her with a tender kiss to the lips.
Ysabella smirked and kissed him back amorously. Immediately his fingers began to fiddle with the edges of her garment, but she playfully pushed him away. When his brow furrowed, she drew away once more and pulled off her lace robe, revealing her bare form underneath. As he looked on, Ysabella smiled timidly before tugging at his hand, beckoning him forward.

The water was much colder she had had expected, and as Cameron drew her in, she shivered and wrapped her free arm around herself. Before they could take another step though, she pushed him forward, laughing softly when his hand released hers and his head dunked underneath the icy surface.

"Ella!" he laughed as he surfaced, eyeing her with that signature handsome smirk of his.
"It was accident?" she giggled, stepping out of the water once more.

"Really, huh? You're going to pay for that one!" With that, he grabbed her legs, dragging her into the icy waters with a grin. She screamed his name while giggling, her legs kicking for freedom – unfortunately Cameron's grip was too strong, trapping the beautiful woman in his arms. There were controls to heat up the pool, and with Ysabella still in his grasp, he switched it on, turning the temperature to a comfortable ninety degrees. "Better," he murmured, pushing back a strand of wet hair before kissing her briefly against the pool wall. Cameron kept in mind to keep his voice down, in fear the neighbors might hear them, but pushed that thought to the deep crevices of his mind, wanting to focus solely on the beauty before him.

"Did you spend all day on this?" he breathed, lips now running across her exposed shoulder.
"Maybe," she murmured, "I go to store, all by self... you be proud."
Cameron lifted his eyebrows – she was continuing to surprise him more and more. "Really? Wow, that's great Ella. You're becoming quite the independent woman." He smirked at her playfully, hands trailing down the side of her body lightly.
"Ha ha," she chuckled, bursting out into true giggles a moment later, "not yet."
"I think I'm changing you," he pointed out with a chuckle, "well, in the good way of course. Or the bad? If you've done this kind of thing with guys before." He waded over to the steps to grab the two champagne glasses, popping the cork on the bottle and pouring them two full glasses. Moments later, he returned, handing her the bubbling liquid with a tiny wink as he took his own.
"No, never," she whispered, "but yes, good... only with you, though. I no speak to anyone or sleep with anyone."
He took a long sip of the Bordeaux, nodding. For some reason, Cameron felt relieved he was her first. To be able to get someone like her to open up to someone like him was a great feat in his book. "Wow, you're great for someone who's never done it before," he whispered with a joking edge to his tone.
She blushed modestly and then laughed, "thank you... but I rarely do work, you always pleasure, I do nothing but scream."
Cameron chuckled, "That, I do love." The noises she made during had excited him more than anything else had in his life. Whether Ysabella believed it or not, she was great at it, from the way she touched him to her plump lips brushing along his taut skin. He forced a way any sexual thoughts to prevent himself from ravaging her right then and there in that pool.