Beatdown! Character Select Screen (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do one more post for night before I get back to work. I'll be on tomorrow for most of the day.

My cellphone--the very same one I had my intro post (as well as a lot of other nifty stuff) on--was stolen this weekend past. Tried tracking it down without success(thus far). I'll start over "old school" after work.

hope u find the prick that stole ur phone

Currently, we've got 1.5 votes for Aster, and none for The Guy. Six of you dorks have yet to vote.

Everyone is out to kill each other, except for Connor. Everyone's just kind of ignoring him. I feel so lonely.

You could always pursue people. I had planned on having the Baron just sit in his castle and wait like an edgy douche, but I figured that it would be too boring. I'm sure there's a reason for him to leave his dojo. At the very least, Aster and Guy are slugging it out in the open, so it's possible that you might have seen it on the news or something.

It's not like the Beatdown Tournament is a secret, the gauntlet casts it's shadow on the sun and counts down the days until the fighting ends. I imagine at least some of it is televised, especially when you've got people chucking cars at each other and bringing down buildings with their superpowers fighting skill.

Thanks for the moral support, guys. I feel ready to write again. I'm thinking Kath has heard of and may have some respect for Connor through being connected to to the martial community. Either through her family or having fought former or wannabe students of his, likely if that's okay with you.

Reactions: Crono
Status
Not open for further replies.