2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
This is a specific request form! I already have another list of plots and though a version of this one is on the list I wanted to go into more detail on it and also be more specific.

Beastly
A man who is rich in looks and wealth, goes around the modern 21st century thinking he is the absolute shit. He can get anything because he looks good and can buy everything else. But one day, after not so gracefully accepting a position of power (it can vary depending on location, age, etc) the man winds up pissing off a witch. Well, more like the spirit of one. He blatantly dumps the girl he lost to at the celebration party, humiliating and pranking her in front of the entire audience. The next day the man wakes to find everything gone, himself turned into a beast (which can, again, vary depending on the person and what they like to play. Could be an actual beast like a werewolf or a disfigured human). The man has one year to make someone fall for him despite the way he appears, or he'll be stuck as he is forever.

I really like this idea! I'd be more than willing to roleplay it with you if you're still looking.

I really like this idea! I'd be more than willing to roleplay it with you if you're still looking.
Awesome! Please shoot me a pm!