Be Mine? (A Valentine's Day RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you excited?

• YES!!

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • NO!!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • WHY ARE WE SCREAMING??

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.... What about a rumor or teacher interference?

^^ I agree with the rumor idea. Have NPCs spread lies about someone behind their back that last for a day or two. It's good for drama and creates tension between the characters.

Maybe a party that either makes things harder for some couples and brings others closer together? Or sporting event like a basketball game?

A school rally would be pretty cool too. It would give people a chance of opportunity to ask their dates to the V dance.

I like the rumors idea. I have a few in mind... Now a rally would also be cool.

What do you have in mind? ^^ I'm curious ~

Also, I know we can make NPCs but do I use the same character sheet or a separate one? I'm thinking about making one or two.

@unicornx what NPC's would you like to make?

Also some of the rumors would be targeting a few students.

Naomi because of Robbie pulling away.

Natasha because of the whole "new girl" thing

Daniel because of his super smarts

and a few more.. but those are secret!

Reactions: unicornx
One would be the possessive ex-girlfriend of Christian whose purpose is to drive every girl that goes near him away. >.> She'll be more of a filler than anything else and bothers Natasha a lot to the point where he has to step in and help her out, which eventually leads them to becoming friends. Or at least get along. ^^
I'm not sure about the second NPC yet. >.>

Ooh, those sound great. I'm in for it.

And Daniel's parents could be released from prison! (Just kidding!) xD

I like the rumors and rally idea.
So far I like what I'm hearing so thumbs up.

Role-playing in a class room isn't boring per say, but it helps develop the characters better...ermm, I mean the characters interact in class as well. So that helps develop relationships between the characters and we can get a better feel of each other's characters. That's from my opinion though, but you guys vetoed that out which is fine by me!

I'm pretty excited for this role-play!

Reactions: unicornx
I'm excited too! Wish it'd start earlier tho :/
Can't wait two more weeks!!!!! Haha :P

Oh also! Boy 4 needs to be filled in the next week! So if anyone knows of a person wanting to fill the role direct them here!

Didn't @Karuko_TheShifter want a spot? >.> If not I can try to ask a friend to join. She might be interested.

N P C ~
:F U L L - N A M E:
Adrielle Huntington

:N I C K N A M E:
Adri || Psycho Queen

:G E N D E R:
Female

:A G E:

:Y E A R - O F - H I G H - S C H O O L:
Senior

:A P P E A R A N C E:
tumblr_mzx8e8jDWY1sl81k1o1_500.jpg

:P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Seductive and graceful, Adrielle uses her sexual appeals as means to her end, making it a hobby to flaunt her beauty and luring people in for her personal entertainment. Upon first meeting her, one would assume she's nothing more than a sweet girl with the intent to help others out, but in reality, is actually quite the opposite. Two-faced is probably the best word to describe her as. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to leave a trail of broken hearts to get it, being the kind of person to manipulate her way through situations for the sake of having control and dominance over others. It's all she ever wants, after all. The need to feel in power and being at the very top of the world. Though, unfortunately, her constant need for affection and obsessive nature towards certain individuals she's grown attached to make it rather hard to take her seriously. Still, that isn't to say one shouldn't stay on guard when around her. Once she's got her sights set on a particular person, her possessive side comes into play, and anything that gets in her way will be met with vengeance.

:S E X U A L I T Y:
Heterosexual

:B E S T - F R I E N D:
-

:L I K E S / D I S L I K E S:
Other than fawning over and doting on Christian, when she isn't following him around like a lost puppy, Adrielle enjoys trash talking about people she doesn't like, and getting her nails done because she's so fancy. She also finds pleasure in pestering Natasha and terrorizing her life so that she'll go away and leave Christian alone.

:BA C K G R O U N D:
She's rich and a bitch.

:Character Position:
-

:Full Name:
Abel Teller

:Nickname:
Abe, Pennywise, Tattles
-Abe is just a simple shortening on his name.
-A famous clown in the Steven King movie 'IT' He has been calling himself this since he was seven years old.
-Throughout elementary school he would tattle on just about anybody and it earned him this wonderful nickname.
:Gender:
Male
:Age:
:Year of High school: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
Sophomore
:Appearance: (Human Picture Preferred)
tumblr_inline_n6hviklxeI1rj0bhl.gif

:Personality:
If you aren't his friend, then you are probably one of the few people find him one of the most annoying people to grace the earth. A huge goofball, who always has tricks up his sleeve, and jokes spilling past his lips. You can always get a good laugh out of him, though because of his wonderful sense of humor, he will laugh at anything that's even remotely funny to him and sometimes that confuses people. He wants to make friends with everyone, but he has an edge to him that annoys quite a few people including teachers. Though he's always willing to lend a hand or a shoulder to cry on, he will be the ultimate comfort and won't let you go until your feeling alright again.

:Sexuality:
Straight

:Best Friend(s):
???
:Likes and Dislikes:
He enjoys basically everything and anything, willing to consider basically anything you throw at him, he's incredibly well-versed. Any type of book, movie, music, food, color, he likes basically everything and most people think that's a crazy thing. Though he might say he likes something, it's usually only to go along with a friend or impress someone. Some of the things he is genuine about however, are comedy movies, puns, macaroni and cheese, the color blue and puppies. He dislikes bad weather, cats, and oranges.
:Background:
At the age of six he was diagnosed with Lukemia, though he surprisingly made through it, his family is still worried he will go into remission anytime now. He was incredibly sheltered throughout his life and that only proved to make things worse for him, it was hard to make friends let along lasting ones and once he was finally able to attend real school, he planned on acting out for the attention he had wanted for all those years. Though once he gets home he doesn't get much of his own space, and it's truly overwhelming. His parents strive him towards success, and diets of all sorts. It's sort of difficult but he doesn't mind it all too much, atleast they care about him.

:Character Position: (Ex Girl 1/Boy 1)
Boy 4

Accepted! Please excuse my sucky GM-ness. My finals for junior year are this week. I may or may not start this rp next week just so we have more time for development.

Reactions: Whirlwind
@Adira
I think the earlier we start, the better. People might lose interest if they have to wait too long and that'll be a problem, especially since this is a small group, so next week would be great.

I agree, we don't have to do anything big, just enough to get everyone hyped up.

Feb. 1st would be good enough for me since school is hectic and all. Muse is drained by school anyways.

Reactions: April
I'm very sorry everyone, my mother is in hospice right now. I'm trying my best to get on and be active. I'm going to try and start this rp on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.